PDA

View Full Version : How do I transfer my OGP account?

WarMchine
05-20-2010, 05:29 PM
Hey, I'm having problems logging on the North American version of CABAL. Please read my problem as posted on the EU forum:

Hello, I live in North America and I can't log in to the US version of the game because it keeps rejecting my login. I went on the CABAL US site and got news that the contract between OGPlanet and ESTSoft expired. It says "Please activate your Sub-password. It will be used to verify your ID with the transition." How do I do this? I want to play the game, I'm pretty far. I already contacted the official SupportSuite and they sent me an email with just a few randomly placed links, it probably didn't get sent right. Anyway the forums are my last hope, so please help me out here. Thanks.

-Rob
As I thought, they referred me to this forum. (I couldn't find the NA forum before) I've been digging around a lot lately for anything related to transferring my OGPlanet account to ESTSoft, so I apparently could play in NA again. I've searched thoroughly but I still do not know how to "Transfer my OGP account" or "activate my sub-password." If I one of you nice people could assist me, it would be very appreciated. I really want to play this game again.

I need help with:
-Activating sub-password
-Transferring my account
-Logging in to the game in NA with the NA version

WarMchine
05-20-2010, 06:09 PM
Bump
Plz respond thx

mohnd
05-22-2010, 08:38 AM
sigh up in cabal online EST then they will tell you wan transfer your OGP account you say yes then type your id and pass what you mean active sub password you need to creat sub pass word about log in icant log in also so icant help you in log in problem

WarMchine
05-22-2010, 05:17 PM
Thanks for the reply. I went on ESTSoft's site (http://www.estsoft.com/) and clicked CABAL Online under "Products/Services," but I couldn't find anything about signing up. Could you provide some links please? Thanks again for your help, please reply.

WarMchine
05-22-2010, 05:27 PM
Hey wait nvm I got it. To those who had my problem: go to CABAL.com (http://www.cabal.com), skip the video, then click sign up. Then enter your OGP ID and password, then ur good 2 go.
I'm giddy with excitement I can't wait to play again! Thanks!