PDA

View Full Version : Dc'ing has to stop!

Shmoo
11-13-2012, 07:50 AM
Ok ESTSoft, I'm not the only one reporting this I'm sure. The DC'ing has GOT to stop! :mad:
4-5 times during dungeons. All at random times. Trying to get from one side of MF to the other = 1-3 times disconect. I've had people "pull the plug" on the game until this matter is fixed :(

Please, stabilize your servers/ p2p connections. This has been an issue since last 2 patches.

Abi
11-13-2012, 10:26 AM
nah bro, your network card just went faulty all at the same time. it's not server side at all.

Meanwhile, go play minecraft LAWL

whitetrash
11-13-2012, 11:40 AM
I don't get it much but from the few guildies that its been happening too it seems that its a prob with gg seems to happen mostly when people are fade dashing / blinks dash fade rapidly over and over or retargeting
Or spamming crafts at Chloe
Seems to me gg thinks your hacking due to the fast repedative skills and dcs you
But that's just what I've observed

truely false
11-13-2012, 02:45 PM
If it was server we all would dc at the same time but since it is random and happens more often to sum players than others then it could be connectivity issue. Either way EST's User Support needs to look into the issue.

Shmoo
11-14-2012, 03:54 PM
Oh for sure they do need to look into it. It's a serious issue for alot of players.
Reply---> NO it's got nothing to do with my network, thank you! I can play BF3 online for hours, in fact I never get disconnected on any other game other then Cabal.
Other Reply---> You guys are probly right about the dash/blink/fast movement. Except I wasn't moving at all when I got dced in the last 46 seconds of defeating a boss :( which sux.

I hope they are listening and come up with a solution fast.

DivineExorcist
11-14-2012, 06:04 PM
this is a joke i dc 1-10 times each war and the game is always choppy.

Shmoo
11-16-2012, 01:13 PM
I thought for a minute I had found myself a solution to stop the dc on my end. I was ok for a whole day yesterday after changing my framerate to 60 instead of 59 and then disabling the distorted effects and lowering the distance viewed.
But today I got dced again :( But I noticed something... Seems to be right around the same time my second password time expires. Huh? This is getting to be a game in itself!
I mean why are we trying to figure out solutions? Why is Cabal devs not working on this? (unless they are) I really hope so!

Anyhoo, hopefully we'll see something soon. (ty for looking this matter over Cabal) if your watching. :cool:

[GM] Kato
11-16-2012, 01:41 PM
Hi guys,

Thanks for your patience.

We've received numerous reports about this and our devs have been looking into what's causing this. Once they determine a resolution for this, we'll be sure to update you guys.

Shmoo
11-23-2012, 03:22 AM
Awsome, thank you!
I've submitted info on the tread you made about this in the General section. Hope the rest does the same...
-------> http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?34713-Lagging-or-Disconnecting-Click-here!