05-22-2010, 02:11 AM
you look like super shielder.
fanboy....:P

yomo
05-22-2010, 07:07 PM
q.q u need moar amp

TheKing
05-22-2010, 07:48 PM
hey bro nice vid. uhmm.. WC who has the +8forcy gloves was not intrested to sell his gloves can you find the other guy has it?

forumtwizzler
05-22-2010, 08:20 PM
Xc0n - ok let me see if he is around. i haven't seen him since my return. i think WC's glove is +9 fc s amp if i recall.

but yeah, I think fc s amp glove is the hardest of them all among fc cat, and also better than siggy , since you are trading +10 atk with nearly 40 def. boots / suits are a different story because of hp. couldn't afford the suit back then, so i am on fc s amp suit myself. another thing u can do is get +7 sg for now, and re-direct the rest of alz to a couple of rof10s ? not a bad idea right ?

YONNONIE (not yomo) 50s amp on 2 +7 fc weps enough for now ... :p *pinch pinch

Matrimoney
05-22-2010, 08:51 PM
lol venus's former bringer...for 2 weeks?

forumtwizzler
05-23-2010, 06:16 AM
2 weeks that would be your friend Aiex. ... his alz building wasn't enough to compete against my nearly 300 pts avg score in war. my duration was LONGER. MUCH MUCH LONGER. so long your brain wants to DENY IT. ask FS procyons on bringer duration in nw lobby they will shove it down your throat.

Berserk_Fury
05-23-2010, 06:43 AM
Why don't people ever switch their rings after going aura?

forumtwizzler
05-23-2010, 06:57 AM
Berkserk_Fury that's a very good point. Well for me I don't use any rate rings. My helmet is 15/24 so I get 3% more cd out of it compared to megareph. and although it may be wise to switch to a 36% cd helmet, I didn't have one with me at that point. I have a max rate of 54% , 2% from aop 2% from pet ... so even if i aura my rate goes from 44% to 54% - switching 15% cd vs 10% rate is debatable, i prefer 10% rate - and you will see in the video once I aura I am critting almost like 2/3 times or have a very high crit rate. so it pays off. it helps in boss hunting and it's proven (in the video). extra rate also helps in nw, vs. players with critical rate buff resist from wi and bringers.

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt8/chistiya/pet.jpghttp://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt8/chistiya/1524-1.png
screen shot of pet, aop5 makes it 54%, aop6 55%.
15 / 24 helm gives me 3% more cd compared to megareph

you may also criticize me for not using mb. that's a different reason altogether.

i am also confident that some FS will say I have higher crit than you but won't be able to kill a rota in less than 4 sp bars. my video isn't flashy , but it's consistent and it works. after all how many FS es are there in NA Cabal who can claim / prove they can solo rota ?

p.s re-editted to simplify it.

Chris7
05-23-2010, 09:33 AM
i think i can kill pluma twice in the time it took you to tickle that rota.

forumtwizzler
05-23-2010, 09:34 AM
ask your girl friend martha to do it on his class tell him to prove it on video. so far your epic guild has ZERO fs doing a rota in 4 sp bars. EU FS can do it in 2 bars. and guess what I am trying to get there :^ not being a WA. got it down to 75% in 2 bars. just a matter of time .. hope to get there by 17x or at least bring it down by 3 bars.

Chris7
05-23-2010, 09:50 AM
show me a screen shot where you killed me while i wasnt afk. rofl.

supershielder 2 bars that tank ezmode

forumtwizzler
05-23-2010, 09:53 AM
editted my post to keep the flaming away. but yeah it's possible, i know i got it down to 75% in 2 but only once - other than that video ? marth claims to be stronger fs than me in all departments too, i'd like him to prove it. as for super, if he can do it in ezmode he can do pluma faster than you trash loller all WA and make them seem like a bad joke. the last time i saw him in nw on my fb WA bm2 hurt me a lot more than super's dmg. so what you are saying is probably 100% bull. prove it in video.

Chris7
05-23-2010, 09:59 AM
are you saying i can't 2 bar tank? lmao i can go afk and 2 bar a tank.

marth is alot stronger and more skilled at playing his class than you =)

forumtwizzler
05-23-2010, 10:03 AM
ROFL. last time i saw him getting pwned by Venom17 who struggled to kill a penna and later bragged in ogp forums. ha ha.
tell marth to make a video, prove it in less than 4 sp bars. VIDEO = prove it. and what does marth have exactly that makes him stronger than me ? since his nw score is obviously way lower than mine.

Chris7
05-23-2010, 10:06 AM
lol marth quit. maybe you haven't been keeping up with the times.

and btw.. it clearly shows you getting the tank down ~50% in 2 bars. u need glasses bro?

forumtwizzler
05-23-2010, 10:09 AM
we have something called mb and aod. obviously i want to do a remake when i hit 17x, get the rota down to 3. i can see myself getting it down to 85% on 2 at best. don't see doing the entire thing. it would be a nice video anyway, since I don't have an eof8 or bof7s, or my mb has a limit since my fc plate and glove is +6, no rof10s. there is a time limit to which i can hold my mb. sig-metal boot eats away a lot of defense. and my defense rune is only lvl 1.

not to flame or anything 2 sp bar video rota by any fs would be quite entertaining. just tell him to make the video. but i am highly dubious. You don't like me , that's a personal thing ... in any case this is the first FS doing a rota in video from NA Cabal. I guess that itself is an accomplishment for our servers. Can we agree on that ?

Chris7
05-23-2010, 10:23 AM
stop making excuses and use mb.

that's like saying.. oh i could solo it faster if i used bloody! but i just didnt want to! D:

forumtwizzler
05-23-2010, 10:25 AM
i guess martha failed, huh ? he all over fs forums claiming he is going to come back. trying to protect your little sister i see ... honestly your flame posts are a yawnzer for me. have fun trolling alone.

Chris7
05-23-2010, 10:27 AM
lol marth quit.. he's kinda busy irl and will come back if he can squeeze time into his schedule.

don't be mad that your helm is the most hilariously fail gear for an fs, and everyone knows about it.
martha is alot better than you (;

forumtwizzler
05-23-2010, 10:39 AM
i see you are very skilled at changing your words very fast, making a video takes 5 minutes, (as you can see from the youtube post), Marth has 161 forum posts, and only thing that changed is ring, i am sure Tang Dynasty can afford at least 2 cr2s for the poor guy for 5 minutes, after all the bragging he makes on forum you know ... it's ok to admit he failed to do it less than 4 or did he fail 100% ?

Chris7
05-23-2010, 10:48 AM
im sorry but 4 bars is too much for any class 16x.
and no, its not going to be exactly just 5 mins. maybe marth would rather have a social life unlike you.

failed FS :\

forumtwizzler
05-23-2010, 10:51 AM
excuses, so Martha 100% fail @ rota in 4 ? I am sorry to hear that. you did a good job trying to protect your little sister tho. no need for you to suffer from mental insecurity ... it's just a video game. I PWNZOR Marth, that's expected. good job trying to deny it with wall of text, just like i trash your WA fail attempt on pk and die face down.

Marth
05-23-2010, 02:11 PM
So you're still on my balls muhammad? I couldn't get enough of DH's nuts so you try getting a lick at mines? You just cant let go of the fact that I'm 100% better than you in all aspects of knowing and using a FS. It's ok little baby, you can make your false accusations again. Everyone knows you're lying anyway. And btw, your score in NW is nothing because all you do is get 300k dmg given and 3mil dmg taken all the procs know it. Not an accomplishment.

Matrimoney
05-23-2010, 02:16 PM
2 weeks that would be your friend Aiex. ... his alz building wasn't enough to compete against my nearly 300 pts avg score in war. my duration was LONGER. MUCH MUCH LONGER. so long your brain wants to DENY IT. ask FS procyons on bringer duration in nw lobby they will shove it down your throat.

Lol, Alex only went to war for 2 weeks, he was deployed soon after that smart one.

Matrimoney
05-23-2010, 02:19 PM
I just realized this kids JUST like fiery...good gear, TERRIBLE skill, HUGE ego....:)

forumtwizzler
05-23-2010, 02:49 PM
ROFL. NO VIDEO YET ? you are 100% better at trolling than me +1 right there. Your FS control is POOR - that's why i can trash u over and over in NW EZ, none of your gear better than mine. On the contrary my FS is 100% better than you. make fraps prove you can do better. why so quiet there ? or troll text your best skill ?

So you're still on my balls muhammad? I couldn't get enogh of DH's nuts so you try getting a lick at mines? You just cant let go of the fact that I'm 100% better than you in all aspects of knowing and using a FS. It's ok little baby, you can make your false accusations again. Everyone knows you're lying anyway. And btw, your score in NW is nothing because all you do is get 300k dmg given and 3mil dmg taken all the procs know it. Not an accomplishment.

BackUpMENG
05-23-2010, 02:53 PM
dam pro chess player at it again kakakakakakaka

forumtwizzler
05-23-2010, 03:01 PM
bromengski?! Miavii pwn u much on your deathblow of kakakaka ?

forumtwizzler
05-23-2010, 03:04 PM
Alex got trashed by my FS in nw score, after openly claiming all he needed was show up in wars to retain his bringer title. At least 3 FS currently in critical and 1 FS in P, told me he claimed so and bring down his nw score. they got sick and tired of hearing dog crap and nw loud mouthing, very similar to you trolling in forums. the only question is why are you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing tang's nuts ??? because according to their guild mates in msn they like me to trash troll over you. i try to be nice ... marth / darrkd hold some kind of self made agenda for long time now - example , I made a forum post, what's their business here ? go through the sequence of posts they are making an effort to get on my bad side, as always.

DarrkD got pked hard after trying to pk me in ogp ch 9. He can't shake it off only loller about it with flame text in forum every time i make a post.
Marth likes to say he is 100% better, his nw score is lower - none of his gears are better than what I have. Every time he see me in nw he rush to me and gets ROLLED very hard. Ofcourse he would, I am holding bringer title, and he is trying to go head on me with his guardian title. He only likes to claim #2 Venus FS in forum but can't prove it. so I made a video. let him make one. if the best EXCUSE is I AM too busy irl ... and he can make like 170 forum post that's ROFL.

I made a video, he still typing a wall of text because he is incapable of making one to show he can be better.

Aiex he bought coolhandluke with usd after that. IT's common knowledge. He lingered atleast another 2 weeks , and afterwards gave up FS sold his gear and went WA. This was before he was deployed. Everyone knows the story. AND to keep his bringer title he had to spend quite a lot of alz in nw , still failed. ^^ get your facts right. OR are you still making another story I alz glitched and posting it in General Forum ???

Lol, Alex only went to war for 2 weeks, he was deployed soon after that smart one.

BackUpMENG
05-23-2010, 05:39 PM
bromengski?! Miavii pwn u much on your deathblow of kakakaka ?

son im getting lolmad. i 2 shot mengavi with stone and firecanmengz mengz so shut the h up kekeke

Alex got trashed by my FS in nw score, after openly claiming all he needed was show up in wars to retain his bringer title. At least 3 FS currently in critical and 1 FS in P, told me he claimed so and bring down his nw score. they got sick and tired of hearing dog crap and nw loud mouthing, very similar to you trolling in forums. the only question is why are you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing tang's nuts ??? because according to their guild mates in msn they like me to trash troll over you. i try to be nice ... marth / darrkd hold some kind of self made agenda for long time now - example , I made a forum post, what's their business here ? go through the sequence of posts they are making an effort to get on my bad side, as always.

DarrkD got pked hard after trying to pk me in ogp ch 9. He can't shake it off only loller about it with flame text in forum every time i make a post.
Marth likes to say he is 100% better, his nw score is lower - none of his gears are better than what I have. Every time he see me in nw he rush to me and gets ROLLED very hard. Ofcourse he would, I am holding bringer title, and he is trying to go head on me with his guardian title. He only likes to claim #2 Venus FS in forum but can't prove it. so I made a video. let him make one. if the best EXCUSE is I AM too busy irl ... and he can make like 170 forum post that's ROFL.

I made a video, he still typing a wall of text because he is incapable of making one to show he can be better.

Aiex he bought coolhandluke with usd after that. IT's common knowledge. He lingered atleast another 2 weeks , and afterwards gave up FS sold his gear and went WA. This was before he was deployed. Everyone knows the story. AND to keep his bringer title he had to spend quite a lot of alz in nw , still failed. ^^ get your facts right. OR are you still making another story I alz glitched and posting it in General Forum ???

tl;dr neiro wall of text

forumtwizzler
05-23-2010, 06:24 PM
my text wall = headline news son, fans like you read it unlike kakaka of deathblow on garlie 10k dmg pretend mengavi not there ... sry.

BackUpMENG
05-23-2010, 06:42 PM
fapfap handoi la father poop on u son. kekeke

forumtwizzler
05-23-2010, 07:04 PM
fiery lolmad grandson, reverse. lastmen on kakaka of deathblow only good on garlie. or may be deathblow of bromerseki ... no effect on pluma, har har. now fetch honor scroll of manner and shh. sfs or fail guaranteed or pick another orb. pro dr. nierio thesis son, 199.99% satisfaction.

Lelouch
05-23-2010, 08:44 PM
Nice stuff dude o.o

NiteFalcon
05-23-2010, 09:07 PM
nice job mang, I know its harder for FS's. But I wanna see you kill it faster, cause theres room for a lot more damage with amp pots and MB. go go go =)

xEtherx
05-23-2010, 09:51 PM
I honestly expected a 2 bar rota. Now I see why ya wanted to duo for a tank sweep. I've been tied up the last 2 days dealing with some insurance BS from a house fire back in january but I'll hit ya up sometime this week. IMO CD + DPS > BM2 regular attack. my 161 wiz is just shy of 2 baring rota. Get me a 7/34 or have EST fix wiz BM2 and No doubt I'll 2 bar flat rota. Lose the amp weapons and get yourself some CD weapons and I swear you'll smoke a rota.

HibachiRayne

forumtwizzler
05-24-2010, 07:12 AM
hey gang ! nice to see you all here ...

thanks for the well wishes :] yes hopefully a newer one will come out, i just may be able to do it in 3 if i manage to survive an aod + mb ... i'm still improving just like anyone else. may be i can just reach about 3 bars ... but i suppose it can be made flashy using amp pot and flee, so i can fully use mb and extra damage. or make it in half time aura + bm2 -> AOD -> aura + bm2, no extenstion - that should be less than half time. May be i will try that in a few levels, it will be flashy for sure :)

yomo
05-24-2010, 09:16 AM
i'm sure muhammad can 2 bar rota easily with what hes got on venus lol. and also hes missing quite a few gears cause of the sig event(36 dmg helm, cr2, eof7)

xEtherx
05-24-2010, 09:41 AM
ah didn't know you were missing so much gear. That does explain alot. I have had one hell of a weekend on the buisness front. Hopefully I'm done now so I'll hit ya up for some sweeps if ya like.

Hibachirayne

forumtwizzler
05-24-2010, 10:01 AM
nah bro (yomo), it needs more than that - needs a much higher base dmg and only way i can see that happening is stretchin a full mb. the way to do it woud be evasion. dragon traded my fc will boot for cr2s, (not my siggy) - and i got a lucky eod2 drop 36% cd 2 slot helm - i did try last night - it requires a lot more., 17x, eof8s bof7s and may be atk / amp runes get it close to 1060ish base in dmg + survive mb - either 55% samp around 160% cd or 1k ish atk with ~ 200 %cd ~ 48% amp

2 bars is a very tough ask for fs. even divine tried. know what i mean ? he obviously does a lot more dmg, almost looks like 6k crit on his mb from a distance, but only other guy i see doing it as a possibility is super w/o pots, i am dubious because even w/o gloves divine has gears that competes vs super at every level.

Hiba. Yeah we will have some fun for sure :)

yomo
05-24-2010, 11:07 AM
i dont know divines stats exactly, but i think he has somewhere around 1.1kish def, 1050ish atk and 4k hp, 2 baring rota is a matter of how long you can hold MB

forumtwizzler
05-24-2010, 01:12 PM
divine's attack ? more. because he is using at least 3x rof10s + level up. it should hit him around 1070 ish no ? but i think cr2 dmg is higher than rof10. need to double check on dmgcalculator. however short bm2 attacks favor atk , amp than cd. what kind of effect it has i am not sure. in doing so he sacked 15% cd and that's quite significant - imagine crit 50% , 15% cd is like 7.5% lower dmg concentrated over quite a lot of atk in each bm2 swing.

rof10 is better because of the boost in def, 3 rof 10 = 18 x 3 = 54 def. but in mb it barely makes a difference vs rota. for example i switched bike slot with board ... in regular dmg you notice a small difference in mb you can't even tell. i even tried to put some def gear boost my def to 1150 ish, like swapped siggy boot with fc boot etc. negligible in mb. only thing that keeps u alive is good hp pot consume timing and vamp on AOD. the other thing is evasion pot.

idk, you are a kickass top class FS yourself ^^ try it out.

i dont know divines stats exactly, but i think he has somewhere around 1.1kish def, 1050ish atk and 4k hp, 2 baring rota is a matter of how long you can hold MB

NiteFalcon
05-24-2010, 01:22 PM
you can try another thing. pop a lvl 3 reflex pot first, then pop the amp pot. then when needed use the evasion pot. once the 20 seconds are up utilize another lvl 3 reflex pot.

the key to surviving in bloody/MB is actually to vamp as much as possible while trying to maximize def rate so that you dont get hit

forumtwizzler
05-24-2010, 07:30 PM
Raven, that might work, but for some reason i get a feeling sharpness potion earlier will do better than reflex. the key really is to last a full mb ... aod + mb will get 4 at most 5 shots from rota. evasion 20 sec and then another 4-5 along sword master can change the entire scenario altogether. this is how it can be flashy ... bm2 + aura (no extenson, i.e. together) + AOD + mb > sword master > evasion > cut down mb just before aod retires > bm2 / aura ends , go another evasion > aura + bm2 , this is very doable and the video can be done in half time.

the reflex im not too sure about. but it's an idea because if you are using pots might as well go with sharpness , sword master and evasion all the way. idk to be honest.

pots, i will try it once i hit 17x. :) thanks for the suggestion.

xStar
05-24-2010, 07:58 PM
B>life pm muhammad. seriously dude, you take this game way to serious. you need to l2s.tfu sum times cuz your fkn annoying

forumtwizzler
05-24-2010, 09:33 PM
people write i respond, what do you expect me to do ? ignore ? instead of being such a small person like darrkd , marth, matrimoney grow up - nobody is forcing you to read or post.

BackUpMENG
05-24-2010, 09:36 PM
dont break ur keyboard writing walls of text there neiro. keke

forumtwizzler
05-24-2010, 09:45 PM
it's dr. neiro bromeski of deathblow, in case you can't read the smoke is coming out of the other chimney :p my keyboard comes with a life time waran-T. ^_-

BackUpWoMENG
05-24-2010, 09:47 PM
ummm wat?

forumtwizzler
05-24-2010, 10:00 PM
look you are about to have a kid soon called BackUpChiKEKEKENG.

BackUpWoMENG
05-24-2010, 10:04 PM
wow how did u kno? have u been sleeping with my husmengz? =[

forumtwizzler
05-24-2010, 10:26 PM
::sigh:: WoMENG if you only knew, why ask the wrong questions when, the right question is .... which bed ?

Chris7
05-25-2010, 12:54 AM
I highly doubt divine could compare to super on ANY level. except hp since he sux and used sig. ty

yomo
05-25-2010, 02:34 AM
I highly doubt divine could compare to super on ANY level. except hp since he sux and used sig. ty

lol im sure super does have better gear but not by much, divine has way more skill as an FS, that i'm sure of

yomo
05-25-2010, 03:29 AM
divine's attack ? more. because he is using at least 3x rof10s + level up. it should hit him around 1070 ish no ? but i think cr2 dmg is higher than rof10. need to double check on dmgcalculator. however short bm2 attacks favor atk , amp than cd. what kind of effect it has i am not sure. in doing so he sacked 15% cd and that's quite significant - imagine crit 50% , 15% cd is like 7.5% lower dmg concentrated over quite a lot of atk in each bm2 swing.

rof10 is better because of the boost in def, 3 rof 10 = 18 x 3 = 54 def. but in mb it barely makes a difference vs rota. for example i switched bike slot with board ... in regular dmg you notice a small difference in mb you can't even tell. i even tried to put some def gear boost my def to 1150 ish, like swapped siggy boot with fc boot etc. negligible in mb. only thing that keeps u alive is good hp pot consume timing and vamp on AOD. the other thing is evasion pot.

idk, you are a kickass top class FS yourself ^^ try it out.

i calculated my stats with 3x rof10s, 3x forcy amp peices at +6, came out to 1180ish def and 1050 atk if i remember correctly, and yeah def doesn't really make a diff in MB but its better than nothing...thats teh reason why i cant solo efficiently lol, ST ftl =(

here look at my dmg without bane or amp pots:http://i48.tinypic.com/1ttuki.jpg

once i get some more def i'm sure i'll be able to 2 bar with some pots

and no i'm not top class FS lol

NiteFalcon
05-25-2010, 08:43 AM
Raven, that might work, but for some reason i get a feeling sharpness potion earlier will do better than reflex. the key really is to last a full mb ... aod + mb will get 4 at most 5 shots from rota. evasion 20 sec and then another 4-5 along sword master can change the entire scenario altogether. this is how it can be flashy ... bm2 + aura (no extenson, i.e. together) + AOD + mb > sword master > evasion > cut down mb just before aod retires > bm2 / aura ends , go another evasion > aura + bm2 , this is very doable and the video can be done in half time.

the reflex im not too sure about. but it's an idea because if you are using pots might as well go with sharpness , sword master and evasion all the way. idk to be honest.

pots, i will try it once i hit 17x. :) thanks for the suggestion.

Theres one thing you need to consider, the cooldown on evasion pots is massive. You are only going to get to use 1 evasion pot, 20 seconds total, so you need to use it wisely. Only way you can use a 2nd evasion pot is if you die/odd circle. So the only other way to survive is get lucky and rota has to miss a couple attacks. Thats why i say maybe the def rate from the reflex pots will be handy there, improve the chance that a couple attacks are misses. try it both with amp/sharpness pots and amp/reflex pots. hopefully u can 2 bar it one of those ways.

ForumHavoc
05-25-2010, 10:21 AM
Mortalbane is my girlfriend. True story.

forumtwizzler
05-25-2010, 12:31 PM
NiteFalcon - let me pull rest of my gears together in Venus. Server transfer is coming soon, I want to hit 17x and do this full blown. ForumHavoc MB is like cocaine ... addictive but dangerous.

ForumHavoc
05-27-2010, 08:16 AM
I like danger. =]

NiteFalcon - let me pull rest of my gears together in Venus. Server transfer is coming soon, I want to hit 17x and do this full blown. ForumHavoc MB is like cocaine ... addictive but dangerous.