PDA

View Full Version : GM please respond to my help desk

AwakeAndAlive
12-15-2012, 10:06 PM
I have sent two different help desks in recently (Not on the same issue)

One of my help desks was to reset my password which really bothers me that it isn't even being considered because I had to send in a picture of my State issued ID .... Simple fix but have already been waiting for 2 days to get a response after it took literally only 1 hour to request my info and ID picture. *** 71658 Account Issue I need to change user ID email **** PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS ONE at the very least.

The other one was to transfer my OGPlanet account that I deleted in which you asked for an email from the OGPlanet staff showing my password, id and email address which is taking the same amount of time. *** 71657 Account Issue I need to transfer deleted OGPlanet characters. ***

whitetrash
12-17-2012, 07:40 AM
Calm down 1 it was the weekend 2 your not the only person with a hd ticket pending you act like they have nothing better to do then help you get some patience

As for your ogp your lucky there even willing to try it with as long as its been
takes time it's not like they shake a magic wand and poof your is fixed

AwakeAndAlive
12-17-2012, 09:02 AM
True, but like I said the OGP account is less of an issue as I simply miss my old characters .. As for the email, that one is as simple as shaking a magic wand and poof my issue is fixed. All they've got to do is change the email associated with my account. They took literally minutes to respond asking for acc info and a picture of my State issued ID but once I sent that in they've ignored my Help Desk altogether ..

whitetrash
12-17-2012, 09:23 AM
1 yesterday was Sunday I doubt they are fully staffed
2 they have to verify the account info to your I'd pic and make sure it don't look like its shopped
3 your not the only one with hd tickets waiting

Hell I'd be elated if my ticket was touched in a hour on avrg your looking at days even weeks sometimes

AwakeAndAlive
12-17-2012, 09:00 PM
Well, I do appreciate every effort the GM's have put toward solving my issue; but even with the new Email Request Fixed update I cannot receive confirmation email :/