PDA

View Full Version : Help me out here seriously... this is ridiculous

Zhadeo
04-04-2010, 11:25 AM
No matter how many times I try to sign in, it won't let me on the website. No matter how many times I recover a new password, it still won't log me in even after my EST account was verified. So someone please tell me what the hell that means... All I want to do is log in and change my password to something I'll use instead of the reset password I keep getting that won't even sign me onto the website.

Name: Zhadeo
Class: Blader
Level: 15x
Nation: Capella (ftw)
Guild: RuoExtraxi

BleedingSoul
04-04-2010, 11:27 AM
Go to the main site, put in your account name and PW, then go to support/Help desk. Iunno if that will work for you but it's worth a shot.

Athian
04-04-2010, 11:30 AM
You have to sign in to get to help desk. So do not know what you can do till they make it available to those that cannot log into there accounts.

Zhadeo
04-04-2010, 11:31 AM
Just tried that =\ it doesn't work >< Would be extremely helpful if it would let me log in at least once now... thank for the idea anyway.

Berserk_Fury
04-04-2010, 11:35 AM
When you try to log in, does it give you an error message or what?

Zhadeo
04-04-2010, 12:03 PM
No, it just refreshes the page and doesn't say "Hello Zhadeo"

DeathWish24
04-04-2010, 12:09 PM
yeah man, i have the same problem. I couldn't transfer my account over to estsoft's servers because i couldn't log in when i put my user name and pa.ssword numerous times and it just refreshed the page and i never logged in.

then what i did was i took the email verification i got and re-clicked on the link and it pulled up the est soft page with me already logged in and from there i transfered servers. i still can't log in to this day so ill just wait till they fix or it keep using that link.

YumCookies
04-04-2010, 12:16 PM
After trying to sign in, click on the downloads button. Then you should already be signed in o.o...if not, try signing in from there.

Matrimoney
04-04-2010, 03:57 PM
When you login, it won't show you logged in, but if you go to the help desk section, youll be logged in.

silver2020
04-04-2010, 04:01 PM
just click game download button the put in your info to sign in..you should be able to sign in

AngelTerrorist
04-04-2010, 07:09 PM
Use diffrent browser lol thats what idid ^^ rawr