PDA

View Full Version : So If I burn

DreamQuake16
01-06-2013, 04:07 AM
500m on crafting forcy, what are the chances that at least one of whatever i craft will actually at least succeed one (not necessarily pc) and make the money back if not with interest?

EX: If I blow 500m on making Forcy FS Plates what is the chance I could make one succeed and make my 500m back?

I don't need like a percentage, a none, decent or it's going to happen will work perfectly

alhifnawy3
01-06-2013, 06:12 AM
u just have to have 2 thing:
1-and the only thing that makes craft succeed is Luck
2-have more than 7k amity to craft forcium

Peaches
01-06-2013, 09:50 AM
Crafting forci takes about 80-100mil per attempt. Most crafters I know succeed about half the time, but crappy 3/4 amps don't make back the alz it costs to attempt.

DreamQuake16
01-06-2013, 10:40 AM
Alright so what's the best and preferably cheapest way to get that 7k amity alhifnawy3?

I realized crafting forcy was expensive but I don't think it occured to me that it costs 80 to 100mil each attempt x.x thanks peaches for shining a light on my ignorance there xDD

Ok so what about osmium? how much amity and how much would that cost to craft?

Can someone explain amity?

Peaches
01-06-2013, 11:21 AM
Alright so what's the best and preferably cheapest way to get that 7k amity alhifnawy3?

I realized crafting forcy was expensive but I don't think it occured to me that it costs 80 to 100mil each attempt x.x thanks peaches for shining a light on my ignorance there xDD

Ok so what about osmium? how much amity and how much would that cost to craft?

Can someone explain amity?

Amnity = crafting level. Craft more and it goes up. The more you have, the better your chances at success when crafting.

It is not worth leveling yourself unless your crafting level is already high. Buddy up with somebody who already has 10k amnity (max level) and have them craft for you, or just save alz and buy the gear from somebody who crafts. My buddy says when they craft forci's, they usually get a pc every 1/8 attempts (that is about 800mil to craft a 2.5bil item).

If you want a TV, its probably not practical to build your own TV. Make money and buy one. Same applies to crafting and gear.

alhifnawy3
01-06-2013, 02:14 PM
osmium needs lik 4k amity i think my friend succeeds 3/4 of osmium crafting and he's 4.6k amity

DreamQuake16
01-07-2013, 11:51 AM
I was only thinking about crafting to make money, I'm not really a lucky person at getting decent drops from dungeons. I spent a day on my FB soloing ic1 I did it about 6 times, my fb only made it to maga and all I got decent gear wise was 2slot terra fa boots. I got a bunch of uchh though. I was hoping crafting would give me a better chance of making some money

But seeing that I have to get that much amity just to make money from osmium it might not be worth it. I don't know...

Peaches
01-07-2013, 01:03 PM
I am not sure what server you play in, but in Mercury, there are already at least 3 crafters for each kind of item, with max amnity. If you're starting at like 0 (or close to 0), you won't be able to get up to 10k and profit.

It's only worth working on your craft if you were already at like 7k amnity when the update hit. The max crafting level was raised in the update 5 months ago, so only people who were ALREADY at the old max craft level, really benefit from going all the way to 10k.

DreamQuake16
01-07-2013, 03:23 PM
Oh okay >.< thanks

truely false
01-07-2013, 04:35 PM
Hold on, in my opinion crafting is not only about making money unless that is the only perspective you have when it come to playing. Crafting can also be a part of keeping you challenged and interested with the game play. Yes it takes up time and money as well as being disappointed at times but it also has its rewards. I would not suggest trying to craft and reach a high level over night *sarcasm* but instead work on it slowly and invest for a future pay off. Remember the game is designed for a long game play not a quick temporary satisfaction that leaves you with nothing else to look forward to or accomplish.

Peaches
01-07-2013, 05:18 PM
Hold on, in my opinion crafting is not only about making money unless that is the only perspective you have when it come to playing. Crafting can also be a part of keeping you challenged and interested with the game play. Yes it takes up time and money as well as being disappointed at times but it also has its rewards. I would not suggest trying to craft and reach a high level over night *sarcasm* but instead work on it slowly and invest for a future pay off. Remember the game is designed for a long game play not a quick temporary satisfaction that leaves you with nothing else to look forward to or accomplish.

It is true that crafting can be fun, and a lot of people craft for fun.

But if that was what he wanted, he would have title the thread "So If I burn ... 500m on crafting forci, will I have fun?"

He made this thread because he wanted to know how profitable it would be. All I did was answer his questions. I would have told him, "yes, crafting can be fun" if that was the question he asked.

DreamQuake16
01-08-2013, 02:10 AM
Well the reason I'm thinking about crafting is to make money, because I have absolutely no luck with drops, in four or five years of playing my best drops are an stit fs plate of outrageous with one slot, a shadow EOG, and I've gotten 2 sel.

So I was hoping with the money I have I can craft and hopefully make some money in game that doesn't involve buying vouchers. So I can gear my character and actually stand a chance against other skilled players that have better luck with drops (or craft) than I do and have better gear than me.

I find this game and most of it's aspects extremely fun or I wouldn't have invested so much of my life into it.

But sorry truely false the crafting isn't for the fun :3 It's to line my in game pockets with ALZ >:3

godafe
01-08-2013, 06:26 AM
Yeah, is really fun when you fail 12 of 17 Level 1 Craftman Ring... :/

Peaches
01-08-2013, 06:40 AM
Well the reason I'm thinking about crafting is to make money, because I have absolutely no luck with drops, in four or five years of playing my best drops are an stit fs plate of outrageous with one slot, a shadow EOG, and I've gotten 2 sel.

So I was hoping with the money I have I can craft and hopefully make some money in game that doesn't involve buying vouchers. So I can gear my character and actually stand a chance against other skilled players that have better luck with drops (or craft) than I do and have better gear than me.

I find this game and most of it's aspects extremely fun or I wouldn't have invested so much of my life into it.

But sorry truely false the crafting isn't for the fun :3 It's to line my in game pockets with ALZ >:3

No matter how many years you been playing, you won't make much alz with a lv.100

Do yourself a favor and level up.

I been making 50m a day just from grinding in PI. No reason any lv.160+ can't too. Don't rely on "lottery" drops. If you really been playing for 4 years, and plan on playing longer, then you need a "salary" type way of making alz. You won't need a drop worth 1bil, when you're making 50m a day. Just play for 20 days and you'll have your hard-earned 1b.

DreamQuake16
01-08-2013, 05:53 PM
Well I have a 133 wi and 15x fb not to mention maybe three dozen 10x+ characters of various classes that I've deleted, so it's not like I've been playing this game 4 years and this is my only character. that would be... horrible o.o But how are you making 50m a day? That's pretty crazy. Is it just from basic drops?

Deathlymonkey
01-08-2013, 06:14 PM
Well I have a 133 wi and 15x fb not to mention maybe three dozen 10x+ characters of various classes that I've deleted, so it's not like I've been playing this game 4 years and this is my only character. that would be... horrible o.o But how are you making 50m a day? That's pretty crazy. Is it just from basic drops?

She's making it from getting the stain quests and selling the stain clones

And honestly crafting is only for people with alz to get more alz. You can't make consistant money if you domt have a lot of alz to put into it or if you already had high craft level as cathy stated (she got her infos from me btw lol)

Peaches
01-08-2013, 06:30 PM
She's making it from getting the stain quests and selling the stain clones

And honestly crafting is only for people with alz to get more alz. You can't make consistant money if you domt have a lot of alz to put into it or if you already had high craft level as cathy stated (she got her infos from me btw lol)

Oh Plz that I got info from Krad :p

Beetle Shells = 1mil
Infernal Ruby = 1mil
Astral Skull = 600k
Illusion Coral = 600k
Parasited Berry = 250k

FT2 entry = 3.5mil
IC1 entry = 1.5mil
IC2 entry = 1.5mil
AOS1 entry = 750k
AOS2 entry = 750k
CA6 entry = 750k
MO entry = 750k

Not sure about Venus prices but these are Merc's; all of these craft mats and dungeon entries add up to quite a lot if you're killing mobs quickly.

DreamQuake16
01-08-2013, 07:54 PM
Wow, gotta get my bro into the leveling mood, this char I'm playing on is to play with him and show him the game. But maybe I should just leave him in the dust lol, I would be able to get him better gear if I did. I'm sure he would understand. btw I am on Merc lol. Alright well thanks for all the tips I really appreciate it.

Peaches
01-08-2013, 08:39 PM
If you are only lv.100 it shouldn't be hard for him to catch up. Lv.1 to 100 only takes like 6 hours...

DreamQuake16
01-09-2013, 02:06 PM
no hes 100 and hes really nooby in cabal like really really nooby. So I was going to level with him so he learns the dungeons and where to quest and stuff but i'd feel bad if I went to 16x and left him at like 11x you know?

Peaches
01-09-2013, 03:02 PM
no hes 100 and hes really nooby in cabal like really really nooby. So I was going to level with him so he learns the dungeons and where to quest and stuff but i'd feel bad if I went to 16x and left him at like 11x you know?

Run eod1 until merg (Do daily sealed core quest)

Grind in Ls to 125

Grind in Mf to 140 (Do daily Chapter 1)

Grind in Pf to 160 (Do daily chapter 2)

Grind in Pi to 180 (Do daily chapter 3)

DreamQuake16
01-10-2013, 01:35 PM
grind ls until 120 then ic1 till 130 and ic2 after that >:D