PDA

View Full Version : Recommended FS build

Zebracal
01-15-2013, 06:21 PM
Hi guys,

I would like to ask what is the best build for the FS character?

What kind of equips do I need and what stat should I focus on the most?

Thanks!

iWawa
01-16-2013, 02:11 AM
You mean between sword fs and magic fs? Sword is better in that regards. Use the auto stat points button till 60 then keep your skill rank ups with your level and put your stat points just to reach the gear you have. Once you hit 115+ its good to invest in a forcium set for tanking reasons, which requires 259 int and 154 dex, the rest goes into strength. In terms of gear Crushing blade gives you heaps of rate as it is, for starters start off with 3 rol +1, later on you can swap in merg ring/killians or a rol +2. Once you're a beast fs and you know alot about Fs's you can start mixing up alot of things to achieve heaps of rate. Amulet should be a aop +5

Hope it helps

Tenrai
01-16-2013, 08:39 AM
Hi guys,

I would like to ask what is the best build for the FS character?

What kind of equips do I need and what stat should I focus on the most?

Thanks!

Episode 10 is around the corner, not sure if its the first week of February but here are some pointers you might want to invest in if you continue your path as a Fierce Shielder

All out resist critical rate, amp defense hp for pvp (CROWD CONTROL LIKE A BOSS)
Defense, HP, Defensive rate for pve (You will now be a full prowling tank so get ready to smack your shield around and hold aggro )

Thank Mr.Wormy (http://mrwormy.wordpress.com/tag/episode-10/)
1. Base Attack
▶ Low Attack , yes that’s the main complain about Force Shielder.
Adjusting by adding more base attack to Force Shielder will change the base concept of game that Force classes have low base attack. And it’s unequal if we add more base attack to Force Shielder only.
However the base attack is still raised a bit, due to the internal calculating formulas, you can simply notice that via weekly patch notes.
2. Lower attack success rate
▶ Since the ability of defense of Force Shielder is the main concept, to keep the balance, attack ability must be lowered.
With the future content like Tower of Dead B3F, the pros of Force Shielder will be impressed.
The chance of performing a success attack is low but the defensive ability is very high, as well as the addition of Guard Break skill that fill up cons of Force Shielder.
3. Aggro problem
▶ The main role of Force Shielder in party is taking aggro and being the main tanker.
In fact we are now just counting Force Shielder with the role as the main tanker only.
About the taking aggro, we are working on the brand new “aggro-related system” that depends on Defense.
That will make Force Shielder be the Aggro-Tanker and will improve the position of Force Shielder in party.
For fast fact, the position of Force Shielder in party will be improved.
4. Force Shielder Balance Concept
▶ Why do we get so many feedback on base attack?
Mentioned above but now, I will tell something more, instead of giving big damage, Force Shielder is designed to be a class that gives a Big Critical Hit. You know, currently Completer and Transcender skills are working really good.
Back to the update, while all classes got raised in resistances, including Critical Rate resist, we increased the Critical Rate of Crushing Blade.
And after all, to make it clear, we want to confirm that there might be no change to “Low Base Attack” issue.
Things gonna be applied to Force Shielder, perhaps an interesting thing.

Thank you CursedSpirit (http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?234574-Rising-Force-Cabal-The-Next-Update)
5. Changes related to Stats Points

Change the Stats (STR / INT / DEX) which were rewarded as Rank-up Bonus
Strength - STR
STR increases Attack (Force Blader / Blader receive Attack by spending on DEX too)
STR increases Damage Reduction, based on strength

Dexterity - DEX
DEX increases Attack Rate / Defense Rate / Evasion

Intelligence - INT
INT increases Magic Attack
INT increase the resistance stats
Included these resistance stats: Resist Skill Amp. / Resist Critical Rate / Resist Critical Damage / Resist Stun / Resist Down / Resist Knockback / Resist Unmovable

You can literally take this information to your advantage in how you will play your force shielder and choose if you will remain with the Sword And Shield.

Zebracal
01-16-2013, 07:23 PM
@iWawa and Tenrai

Thank you for sharing these information with me, I now know what will do with my FS.

Keep the suggestions and tips coming in guys. Appreciate it.

Thanks again!

ArjunaSakti
03-11-2013, 08:44 PM
Episode 10 is around the corner, not sure if its the first week of February but here are some pointers you might want to invest in if you continue your path as a Fierce Shielder

All out resist critical rate, amp defense hp for pvp (CROWD CONTROL LIKE A BOSS)
Defense, HP, Defensive rate for pve (You will now be a full prowling tank so get ready to smack your shield around and hold aggro )

Thank Mr.Wormy (http://mrwormy.wordpress.com/tag/episode-10/)
1. Base Attack
▶ Low Attack , yes that’s the main complain about Force Shielder.
Adjusting by adding more base attack to Force Shielder will change the base concept of game that Force classes have low base attack. And it’s unequal if we add more base attack to Force Shielder only.
However the base attack is still raised a bit, due to the internal calculating formulas, you can simply notice that via weekly patch notes.
2. Lower attack success rate
▶ Since the ability of defense of Force Shielder is the main concept, to keep the balance, attack ability must be lowered.
With the future content like Tower of Dead B3F, the pros of Force Shielder will be impressed.
The chance of performing a success attack is low but the defensive ability is very high, as well as the addition of Guard Break skill that fill up cons of Force Shielder.
3. Aggro problem
▶ The main role of Force Shielder in party is taking aggro and being the main tanker.
In fact we are now just counting Force Shielder with the role as the main tanker only.
About the taking aggro, we are working on the brand new “aggro-related system” that depends on Defense.
That will make Force Shielder be the Aggro-Tanker and will improve the position of Force Shielder in party.
For fast fact, the position of Force Shielder in party will be improved.
4. Force Shielder Balance Concept
▶ Why do we get so many feedback on base attack?
Mentioned above but now, I will tell something more, instead of giving big damage, Force Shielder is designed to be a class that gives a Big Critical Hit. You know, currently Completer and Transcender skills are working really good.
Back to the update, while all classes got raised in resistances, including Critical Rate resist, we increased the Critical Rate of Crushing Blade.
And after all, to make it clear, we want to confirm that there might be no change to “Low Base Attack” issue.
Things gonna be applied to Force Shielder, perhaps an interesting thing.

Thank you CursedSpirit (http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?234574-Rising-Force-Cabal-The-Next-Update)
5. Changes related to Stats Points

Change the Stats (STR / INT / DEX) which were rewarded as Rank-up Bonus
Strength - STR
STR increases Attack (Force Blader / Blader receive Attack by spending on DEX too)
STR increases Damage Reduction, based on strength

Dexterity - DEX
DEX increases Attack Rate / Defense Rate / Evasion

Intelligence - INT
INT increases Magic Attack
INT increase the resistance stats
Included these resistance stats: Resist Skill Amp. / Resist Critical Rate / Resist Critical Damage / Resist Stun / Resist Down / Resist Knockback / Resist Unmovable

You can literally take this information to your advantage in how you will play your force shielder and choose if you will remain with the Sword And Shield.

so..in that case, we must balance the STR and DEX rite?