PDA

View Full Version : EST Please Give Us, Windows 7, a solution to our problem with GameGuard PLSSSS

Gundam_Zero
04-04-2010, 11:59 AM
After reading some of the topic, it all comes down to GameGuard won't load on Windows 7. In my case after like freakin 5 shut down or more, then GameGuard will start. So can EST give us a solution pls...it no fun playing a game where it sometimes load GameGuard. I play Cabal on my Windows 7 when it was run by OGP and NEVER encounter with a loading problem. So pls, give us a solution for GameGuard not loading. It would help if EST respond to our topic and let us know if u guys know this is a problem or not.

Thanks,
A Community member.

Gundam_Zero
04-04-2010, 12:03 PM
Forgot to add:

When Cabal was run by OGP:

In my Task Manager window, CabalMain.exe and Xtrap.exe was shown on the Process Tab.

Now Cabal is run by EST with GameGuard:

In my Task Manager window, CabalMain.exe and GameGuard.exe is NOT shown on the Process Tab. It's not SHOW even if Cabal is launch properly. I already ADDED Cabal to my Windows Firewall and still the same.

BleedingSoul
04-04-2010, 12:06 PM
Works with my Windows 7.

GoughGhan
04-04-2010, 12:14 PM
Works with my Windows 7.

Mine too......

Gundam_Zero
04-04-2010, 12:21 PM
Not with mine, so I'm posting it. Have you guys check the process tab of task manager and see if ur cabalmain.exe & gameguard.exe are present there? mine is not, and Cabal is running for me...confused!!!

DemonWrath
04-04-2010, 12:21 PM
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?351-solution-w7-with-GG try this i guess

Gundam_Zero
04-04-2010, 12:27 PM
I read that already, still didnt' solve anything. GameGuard soemtimes works and sometimes it fail to load...so wut's the deal???

NiteFalcon
04-04-2010, 12:38 PM
mine is working too...

Alfancore
04-04-2010, 01:56 PM
I had BSOD issues with GameGuard until it was discovered that GameGuard apparently doesn't agree with Razer mouse drivers. Horrible, just horrible piece of software.

YumCookies
04-04-2010, 02:11 PM
Might be your mouse, as stated in the BSOD thread.

Angel
04-04-2010, 02:15 PM
it's just not capatible with some things, sounds like it sometimes caches with it and makes it not work then when it doesn't that's when i'll upload and u can play... so more than likely it's just a compatibility issue, it just needs to be updated GG that is, but not that great since already the alz spammers are in and spamming away, then again those guys are relentless the ones that get paid to figure out how to bypass any "guard"

zephyr2
04-04-2010, 02:23 PM
It's not windows 7, its other software on your computer.

Try to find the source of the issue and then complain about it.