PDA

View Full Version : All Tiers WAR o.o

Sea
02-10-2013, 02:29 PM
i was thinking why not have a HUGE map for war with all tiers together.each tier has their own "section to win" in order to win war(bonus).instead of bonus depending only in T5 actually make it so every1 can fight for it in 1 single map.could be pretty fun and bring ppl back to war :) i just logged in war and it was procs 27 caps 7(T5) >.>
i thought since ep10 part3 is still in development why not give it a shot o.o

Peaches
02-10-2013, 02:58 PM
OR people could just stop being sore losers and going to procside to stop getting owned >.> encourage people to be good caps and sit down to get owned mang

truely false
02-10-2013, 02:58 PM
Nice thought but wouldn't work it may be better if they just counted the average wins of all tiers during bonus NW. Then the nation with the most wins gets the bonus. This way bonus is dependent on low level as well as high level participation.

Sea
02-10-2013, 03:09 PM
Nice thought but wouldn't work it may be better if they just counted the average wins of all tiers during bonus NW. Then the nation with the most wins gets the bonus. This way bonus is dependent on low level as well as high level participation.

i was thinking more of a way to interact with lower tiers.like every1 in the same map talking/trolling/.... same as our war but every1 in it,and depending how many tiers win then we get bonus so it doesnt go only for T5.
each tier has their own section to win/defend.
and cathy.lot of pl say they dont wanan go to t5 cuz either lvling is to boring and ppl outgear a lot ,so this way every1 can stay in their own tier and still be "helpful" to their nation.thats wut i meant with "only T5 can win or lose bonus,every1 can be involved in it.

edit:doesnt mean T5 ppl can attack T1 or anything,we can at least work together through the map,like give advice where to go/wut to do and such depending on the currect war situation.i notice that procs doesnt rule on all wars like some tiers caps win more(sorry if i am wrong) but yea just thinking on a way to revive war and a place where every1 can work together as a nation and dont have to lvl up/spend usd to get to other`s ppl gear lvl and just stay at the tier they like more and still be part of winning/losing bonus.

Peaches
02-10-2013, 04:03 PM
i was thinking more of a way to interact with lower tiers.like every1 in the same map talking/trolling/.... same as our war but every1 in it,and depending how many tiers win then we get bonus so it doesnt go only for T5.
each tier has their own section to win/defend.
and cathy.lot of pl say they dont wanan go to t5 cuz either lvling is to boring and ppl outgear a lot ,so this way every1 can stay in their own tier and still be "helpful" to their nation.thats wut i meant with "only T5 can win or lose bonus,every1 can be involved in it.

edit:doesnt mean T5 ppl can attack T1 or anything,we can at least work together through the map,like give advice where to go/wut to do and such depending on the currect war situation.i notice that procs doesnt rule on all wars like some tiers caps win more(sorry if i am wrong) but yea just thinking on a way to revive war and a place where every1 can work together as a nation and dont have to lvl up/spend usd to get to other`s ppl gear lvl and just stay at the tier they like more and still be part of winning/losing bonus.

From personal experience, in Mercury, the gear-gap in t4 is larger than the gear-gap in t5 lol.

The higher stats on higher rank BM and Leg balances things out more than they do in t4. ie the gap between 1000 and 1200 (t4) is a bigger gap than 1300 and 1500, percentage wise.

So to t4 people who worry about not being helpful against other people in t5, i'd tell them to not worry >.>

Zebracal
02-10-2013, 11:21 PM
Would this be unfair to low level players if this takes into fruition?

Sea
02-11-2013, 08:22 AM
Would this be unfair to low level players if this takes into fruition?

no cuz low lvls wont be fighting higher tier,idea is to have every1 in 1 place ,each tier has their own "section" of the map to win/defend/protect/talk over the map to other tiers and give advice/guide... in order to make ur nation win.
ppl would have to defend til the end cuz bonus wont depend just in T5 it would require all the nations winning rat like old times with the difference that ppl could talk over the map,give advice,guide on wut to do and shiz and every1 can meet each other like the only ppl i know from war are in T5 lol.and ppl complain about not wanting to lvl and staying in lower tier cuz is more fun/easy/cheaper and still be part of it. ;)

NiteFalcon
02-11-2013, 08:27 AM
no. all tiers besides T5 don't matter. lower tiers are nothing but true noobs, smurf noobs, and pssy noobs that don't wanna get pounded in the man tier

xTheNexiOnex
02-11-2013, 09:17 AM
Hmm 5 tiers therefore the nation has to win 3/5 to get bonus.....Seems like a sweet idea to incorporate everyone. +1 your idea

Peaches
02-11-2013, 10:22 AM
Hmm 5 tiers therefore the nation has to win 3/5 to get bonus.....Seems like a sweet idea to incorporate everyone. +1 your idea

It would be too easy for 190s to make nub chars for t1, 2, 3, 4 and dominate the lower tiers which not makes it easy to abuse the system to claim bonus for your nation, but it also makes things more difficult for "new" players to fight people with 190 mains who rerolled.

It makes a lot more sense to just have bonus decided by only t5 and force people to play their mains to win bonus for their nation. Not just have your own guild split up and conquer every tier while other people play their mains in t5 and doesn't even matter if they win there.

Also: if you've ever been to a flag war in t5, it gets pretty competitive and people actually work together to win. I've tried playing war alts in lower tiers and lower level players with less experience wouldnt ever be able to work together as well, and most wouldn't even care about bonus, and i bet 50% of the lower tier players dont even know what "Nation Bonus" is because they never bothered to look in the lower left corner of their screen.

xTheNexiOnex
02-11-2013, 12:51 PM
Yes that person would gear a t1 t2 t3 t4 character however with them doing so doesnt that mean one less person for t5 meaning less power?

Rerolling to t1 one person might be able to make a difference however seeing some of the t2 t3 t4 ppl i doubt that one person doing so would make a difference it would take more than one t5 person remaking a char to dominate a tier and as i said them doing so means less power for their t5 nation.

I don't think you ever played t4 cause i know those guys rely on working together alot xD
And I farmed every tier and I have been to a bonus war to know how competitive it gets. lol

Peaches
02-11-2013, 01:53 PM
Yes that person would gear a t1 t2 t3 t4 character however with them doing so doesnt that mean one less person for t5 meaning less power?

Rerolling to t1 one person might be able to make a difference however seeing some of the t2 t3 t4 ppl i doubt that one person doing so would make a difference it would take more than one t5 person remaking a char to dominate a tier and as i said them doing so means less power for their t5 nation.

I don't think you ever played t4 cause i know those guys rely on working together alot xD
And I farmed every tier and I have been to a bonus war to know how competitive it gets. lol

Who cares if you have less power in t5? Let t5 lose and just win the 4 lower tiers to win bonus. Thats why it can be abused, whereas if bonus is only based on t5 it can't really be abused, you just have to win.

CandiCoatted
02-11-2013, 02:12 PM
Kill the lower lvl bringers and bring back guardian titles and 5 bringers each class again!

Peaches
02-11-2013, 02:37 PM
Kill the lower lvl bringers and bring back guardian titles and 5 bringers each class again!

I like this! Especially the 5 class bringers part; FA doesnt deserve a bringer o.o!

CandiCoatted
02-11-2013, 03:05 PM
I like this! Especially the 5 class bringers part; FA doesnt deserve a bringer o.o!

I left out bladers bc they are dead o.o

But finnnee 6bringers

Deathlymonkey
02-11-2013, 03:57 PM

You overestimate players who are in t2/t3, especially t2.

And +1 to bringing guardians back...maybe not 6 bringers but guardian would be good.

brusky
02-11-2013, 07:41 PM
what if each teir had their individual bonuses or flag they could win.. same as t5. that way they depend on themselves instead of the highest teir alone.

cause the way i see it u dont deserve the bonuses if you are not in the lvl range of the teir u belong in or putting in work at war.

Peaches
02-11-2013, 07:47 PM
what if each teir had their individual bonuses or flag they could win.. same as t5. that way they depend on themselves instead of the highest teir alone.

cause the way i see it u dont deserve the bonuses if you are not in the lvl range of the teir u belong in or putting in work at war.

This is the best idea in the thread so far.

But again, there's the issue that 50% of people below 170 don't even know what "Nation Bonus" is, or that it exists :P

Sea
02-11-2013, 09:18 PM
no. all tiers besides T5 don't matter. lower tiers are nothing but true noobs, smurf noobs, and pssy noobs that don't wanna get pounded in the man tier

totally disagree with you.t5 aint that great like ppl say and is pretty much overrated.not saying ppl in t5 duno wut to do which its not true,like this week we got the bonus back and we where winning from the beginning and was pretty easy(at least thats how i saw it that night).but i just dont like the idea of bonus only relying in T5 when there are also other tiers and ppl who love war and are as good and some are even better than some ppl in T5 but dont want to lvl.
and yea i like brusky`s idea more,also "fix" the relogging shiz... like if some1 reloggs/dc and tries to come back and they had bm2/aura on ;when they come back to war keep it in cd or if they bm before logging to war cancel it right away once they get in thats one of the war abuses i rlly hate from proc and opposite nation.

Zebracal
02-11-2013, 10:28 PM
no cuz low lvls wont be fighting higher tier,idea is to have every1 in 1 place ,each tier has their own "section" of the map to win/defend/protect/talk over the map to other tiers and give advice/guide... in order to make ur nation win.
ppl would have to defend til the end cuz bonus wont depend just in T5 it would require all the nations winning rat like old times with the difference that ppl could talk over the map,give advice,guide on wut to do and shiz and every1 can meet each other like the only ppl i know from war are in T5 lol.and ppl complain about not wanting to lvl and staying in lower tier cuz is more fun/easy/cheaper and still be part of it. ;)

I see, since you have explained it to me very well, I think I can agree with your idea. Nice thinking btw.

NiteFalcon
02-12-2013, 12:51 AM
proc got bonus back cuz I showed up. np ez carry

Peaches
02-12-2013, 05:12 AM
also "fix" the relogging shiz... like if some1 reloggs/dc and tries to come back and they had bm2/aura on ;when they come back to war keep it in cd or if they bm before logging to war cancel it right away once they get in thats one of the war abuses i rlly hate from proc and opposite nation.

What do you mean from proc? Proc always has 20 people on wl we couldn't relog for bm even if we wanted to... caps are the only ones who relog for bm

brusky
02-12-2013, 05:42 AM
What do you mean from proc? Proc always has 20 people on wl we couldn't relog for bm even if we wanted to... caps are the only ones who relog for bm

U still Holdin the Game Down peachy?

edgarh
02-12-2013, 07:25 AM
OR people could just stop being sore losers and going to procside to stop getting owned >.> encourage people to be good caps and sit down to get owned mang
This is in fact a huge issue ^^. Everywhere i go people suggest procs over caps for obvious reasons. Just let people choose who they would have chosen if you weren't there. Then people wonder why wars are nearly empty.
Some of you guys can't handle the thought of loosing so you take the easy way out. Thats fine but don't try dragging people down with you... When i choose caps i purposely choose it knowing that i would be against odds. That alone motivated me to play wars. Let people make their own choices, shet... even lie to them so wars become more active LOL!

I like wars the way they are now just that they aren't active like wars should be >.>.

DivineExorcist
02-12-2013, 09:39 AM
lol imo the bonus is not even worth warring for. I couldent care less about it. if you ppl on proc side want to make war fun, all u have to do is go cap. That way war is not easy mode and there is a no WL bonus but of course, procs don't wanna go cap cause they don't like to lose or because they don't want to "get their ass kicked". If you are not willing to increase the lvl of competition in your own tier by balancing it out gms nor est has any obligation to make war more fun for you.

Peaches
02-12-2013, 10:12 AM
lol imo the bonus is not even worth warring for. I couldent care less about it. if you ppl on proc side want to make war fun, all u have to do is go cap. That way war is not easy mode and there is a no WL bonus but of course, procs don't wanna go cap cause they don't like to lose or because they don't want to "get their ass kicked". If you are not willing to increase the lvl of competition in your own tier by balancing it out gms nor est has any obligation to make war more fun for you.

In terms of scoring cap side is easy mode :P relog for bm3 and score like 600-700 a war while procs score half as much.

And I'd like to mention: there has always been slightly more procs than caps, this goes for any server in any country, just because humans like blue more than purple (this is a fact). But its only been within the last 2 and half years that procs been holding bonus every week ~.~ so its gotten more extreme since then.

NiteFalcon
02-12-2013, 10:17 AM
Going cap is not an option for me. The purple and white costume simply does not complement my flowing blue hair. I end up looking like a fruit roll up

Peaches
02-12-2013, 10:20 AM
Going cap is not an option for me. The purple and white costume simply does not complement my flowing blue hair. I end up looking like a fruit roll up

AirHeads! OUT OF CONTROL

brusky
02-12-2013, 11:01 AM

fruit roll ups get major head tho lol

Sea
02-12-2013, 10:06 PM
proc got bonus back cuz I showed up. np ez carry
lol gotta admit thats true,i was in ur pty till war ended and u did manage to guide every1.

pretty sure it wont be as ugly as when spur changed his gender lol i have never seen an uglier char/face/hair in my entire life lol.

Valdoroth
03-08-2013, 09:47 PM
How to have an All Tier War:

Quick! Everyone in the server lvls 95+ go to FGR Ch 1 and duke it out in a giant slaughter!!!

whitetrash
03-09-2013, 07:19 AM
All tier war ahhhh the good ol days when war was fun and 100vs100 I miss it

Valdoroth
03-09-2013, 12:39 PM
War is currently still 100v100 limit. There's never enough ppl in to reach that on both sides in NA though.

Starr
03-11-2013, 06:32 AM
That would just be unfair to the lower levels lol, not that i would mind