PDA

View Full Version : Capture the Flag Game

Faowin
02-14-2013, 07:01 PM
The two nations play a capture the flag sort of game, where in a map such as Mutant Forest or Pontus Ferrum (Not PI, because it's more straight forward) the two nations will run around trying to capture the flag that is placed. (Have the flag start in the dungeon entrances of the two maps) Once a nation "captures the flag" then they will have to run to a designated area. If the person with the flag dies, then the flag will drop where the player died, and anybody can pick it up now. The nation with the most flag captures gets all kinds of goody drops that they can all roll for or just spam spacebar.

So, what do you guys think? Open for improvements.

Sea
02-14-2013, 10:42 PM
this was already posted by val and i think he sent GMs or posted the entire thing tho...

Faowin
02-15-2013, 04:12 AM
Well, dang.

Valdoroth
02-17-2013, 02:20 AM
this was already posted by val and i think he sent GMs or posted the entire thing tho...
Actually I don't think I did, but since you mention it I'll go ahead and type the whole thing out.

GvG Capture The Flag concept:

Flags: A personal shop with a "flag item" for each team. The Shops are not guild contestants. An idea of an FA that gives VB to the "flag holder" to ensure team's can't have more than 1 flag captured at a time afteri a flag holder dies ("blessed flag") --- Or the "flag item" rotates for what it is each time it is "captured" (use cheap items, there are plenty of variety for at least 10 types).

Goals: A second set of neutral players (1 ea team), that are traded the "flag" from the other team's Flag point.

Objective: Be the first team with X flag captures.
Set Kill limit to around 100-150 to ensure game doesn't last too long.

Restrictions: No BM's/Aura.

Alternative Neutral Flag CTF

Flag: One neutral shop with the "flag item"

Objective: First team with X Captures, or killed entire team (kill limit reached).
Captures are counted when the "Score keeper" on either team receives the correct flags / bless flags.

Restrictions: No BM/Aura

Likely Maps: DS, BI, FR, FgR (Proc vs Cap version)

Prizes can be determined by the guilds I guess. Perhaps something like bets of X alz per contestant, or some cores. You can think up your own ideas.