PDA

View Full Version : ok tell me

Drew
05-24-2010, 05:00 PM
how you got the merg ring?

Did ALL your characters alternate on the quest or just one at a time?
I dunno how to go about this. I know it doesn't seem to matter whether u dungeon til death and til u get
the raw ring for each character at a time, or just let all your qualified characters do the dungeon randomly.

Any bright idea on this quest, among and for multi-charctered accounts like myself?

Drew
05-24-2010, 11:05 PM
Actually that isn't my question. I know the quest mechanics and all characters in my account have the active quests now. Been doing it at random for all my characters BUT Merg has been a tightwad. Hence, a rethink --- maybe IF I just concentrate with, say my FA to get it first will that be more successful? It's imperative that whoever gives us the tips here must have got a ring at least for one of his many characters. And share how he went about it. That's all I wanna know. Was he also a dungeon title II when he got the raw ring? Things like those.

But if those who have got them would rather seal their lips and be a tightwad like Merg, well, we just gotta I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ it up. And our community has lots of those, well, not too helpful kind.

Rastan
05-25-2010, 02:23 AM
your best bet is to stay on one channel and do multiple runs back to back,premium and bb+ helps too

sharck
05-26-2010, 03:37 AM
why i cant enter the server..im just new player my location is japan...plz tell me what to do