PDA

View Full Version : WA still good imo

MamaMiaYoe
03-08-2013, 05:06 PM
More tank power to me. Damage sux using a +9v I guess i really have to upgrade more. Panic Cry's Range and supression ability is awesome like seriously best sh1T EVER = COMBO EFFN BREAKER. About time they do something with the bm2 special skills. The skill though? do we keep our whirlwinds at 9 or the BIG skills ? Who has done or tried something different and would want to share it to me? to us slow to catch up with wa greatness?.. TY

chainlock
03-08-2013, 07:43 PM
All skills go to 20.

zzeke
03-08-2013, 08:00 PM
when i pvp WA's i seem to have lost around 300-500 dmg on my skills.... but they still hit me for exacly the same i dont get it im a wiz

chainlock
03-08-2013, 09:08 PM
Str stat gives damage reduction now, warrior and fs have a lot of str.

Zyuez
03-09-2013, 04:54 AM
Don't keep your skills at 9, the cooldown doesn't go up as you up the level anymore. Level 20 cooldown is the same as level 1 cooldown.

Sandulf
03-09-2013, 06:52 AM
How you guys like the new bm2 retarget?
Press attack then target self click on mob press attack...repeat lol

truely false
03-09-2013, 10:37 AM
Don't keep your skills at 9, the cooldown doesn't go up as you up the level anymore. Level 20 cooldown is the same as level 1 cooldown.

This may be so at the moment but EST is not done with update. They are sure to add a patch that will reset the cooldown back to the way it was before. So enjoy the new settings but be ready to pay to drop them back to the way you had them before...:p

TheyCallMeGod
03-09-2013, 01:34 PM
This may be so at the moment but EST is not done with update. They are sure to add a patch that will reset the cooldown back to the way it was before. So enjoy the new settings but be ready to pay to drop them back to the way you had them before...:p

Why would they do that? It seems pointless to me, to insert a new update only to fix it and take it out later... Like why not save yourself the trouble and DON'T implement a feature you know you're going to eradicate...

Davynelord
03-09-2013, 02:49 PM
Why would they do that? It seems pointless to me, to insert a new update only to fix it and take it out later... Like why not save yourself the trouble and DON'T implement a feature you know you're going to eradicate...

Because EST wants you to spend and waist alz. They want you to spend millions of alz to delevel skills so that you need more alz, then they hope you'll buy crap from the shop to help you grind dungenons and stuff so you can earn those alz back....

If you haven't noticed already, this game forces you to be heavily reliant on alz...you can't do a single thing in this game that is worth a darn without spending major alz....pay for skills, pay to level them, pay to delevel them, pay to delete them, repay for things like rune upgrading/changing, pay to enter war (lose out millions of alz if you won't get top 10 ranked in war), pay to enter dungeons, pay to heal, pay to walk, pay to speak, pay to breathe, pay to chat, pay to turn your computer on...pay, pay, pay, pay....

This ain't a free to play game, it's worse than a monthly subscription LOL.

@AlmightyLuX
03-09-2013, 04:48 PM
Lies, All the CD's for ATTACKING Skills will stay the same, plus if they do "change" (even though they wont) EST will reset them all back to 0 like they did with this update.

modem
03-09-2013, 05:52 PM
How you guys like the new bm2 retarget?
Press attack then target self click on mob press attack...repeat lol

esacpe key works for retarget

Sandulf
03-09-2013, 05:58 PM
esacpe key works for retarget
wow thanks il try it out

MamaMiaYoe
03-11-2013, 06:30 AM
Yeah the revisions dont feel right though. All the stat adjustments seem to be a temporary change but I dont know, I could be wrong. As long as they dont mess up the combo system in this game, I will not QQ.

I like the memory usage and latency improvement because force kick dont f.ck me up anymore when I'm playing on my laptop. I can rotate my screen to retarget or for angle view adjustment without having to freeze my screen and mess my combo mode. I think this is a good improvement for melee class players who play on portable (not meant for gaming) pc's.

Lance Drive - They took out the amp and they added the 5 seconds root and its 70% chance. -.- Why not 100% and 10 seconds? LOL. I think it can only be used to Immobilize and get someone.......who's about to die. Or help fb's catch fleeing targets.

Panic Cry - The range adjustment is a plus, I dont know about you but casting panic cry in combo dont attach you to your target anymore, you now have an option to fade/dash away in combo. This is my favorite debuff nao >.< because with Bloody Spirits -60% defense reduction with Bears Vitality and Cats Recovery you can f.ck up your 1 on 1 target with its suppression.

Peaches
03-11-2013, 07:13 AM

Patch notes for part 3 are already out, and its live in Korea. The settings are fixed, the only thing to be done is translation...

MandaloreTheIndomitible
03-14-2013, 04:59 AM
So if p3 is not gonna fix my crap stats, gonna GG cabal. lol. only 360 dmg reduction with 1149 str = WA gimp.

Nuisa
03-15-2013, 03:19 AM
Panic Cry - The range adjustment is a plus, I dont know about you but casting panic cry in combo dont attach you to your target anymore, you now have an option to fade/dash away in combo. This is my favorite debuff nao >.< because with Bloody Spirits -60% defense reduction with Bears Vitality and Cats Recovery you can f.ck up your 1 on 1 target with its suppression.

Best combo ever :D

Bm3 - bloody - panic cry and raped someone 2-3hit. Its awesome in ranked arena matches <3. Won a lot of matches using this.

Lulu
03-15-2013, 12:13 PM
wow thanks il try it out
you so smart

edgarh
03-15-2013, 02:31 PM
balance.