PDA

View Full Version : Few Questions for things i forgot about the BL class.

YoungForum
05-25-2010, 07:17 PM
I lost my blader becuase of OGP and EST is taking foreva to tell me if ill get him back or not, ive been playing FS but i miss my BL so i made a new one but theres some things i Forgot.:confused:

1.Heavy Blader still the way 2go?
2.Good Blader Combo?
3.Would it be better to go Crit Dmg or Amp/ATK base weapons wise i guess(OSM DB PC +6/7 or Forcium Amp mayb even Forcium crit in slot.
4.havent looked but are blades still way more expensive then Kats? and is it worth the extra money?
5.I dont remember my Blader ever being Epic in war( Not saying it wasnt me/my fault) Any tips to being really good and scoring high in war?

Thx in advance;)

cadacus_ater
05-27-2010, 09:33 AM
1. Yes if you do war/pvp only, martial better for pve. I prefer +7 osm martial or better grade martial.
2. My pve combo for bladers who can't survive without stun is LS 9/12 > Storm Grind 20 > Double Rising 20 > BS 9 > Vital Interfere (9 - 20), or you could go BS > SG > DR > VI > LS. My VI is 20. I wear forc set with osm db helm and use LS 9 > SG 20 > BS 9 > DR 20 for pve. For pvp use a comination of Assault, FK, Impact Stab, Double Slash, VI, SG, Twin Moon Slash (to counter chase or deal range damage), and then LS and BS, starting usually with assault or fk and then using another filler or LS, trying to finish with BS.
3. I would go for an osm db pc dmg and a forc either amp or cdi (I prefer cdi). But if you want pure db, then get osm and/or redosm.
4. I'm not too sure, I think the prices are less different than they used to be. But kats seem easier to find crafts of.
5. I'm still trying to learn to be pro in war (better gear would help though). Just try to survive as best you can, and focus on killing guards to start with, then as it goes on, use aoe to hit enemy groups. Feel free to correct me on this.