PDA

View Full Version : Warehouse Organizer

Faowin
04-02-2013, 04:16 AM
Since the upcoming server merge is going to happen, and the rules following banking are being put into place can we please have a warehouse organizer? Just a click of a button and the warehouse completely organizes all of the items together and gives a maximum amount of free space left. Or just any organizer, please.

Abi
04-02-2013, 05:18 AM
Since the upcoming server merge is going to happen, and the rules following banking are being put into place can we please have a warehouse organizer? Just a click of a button and the warehouse completely organizes all of the items together and gives a maximum amount of free space left. Or just any organizer, please.

Wow, dude, stop being lazy. Does your mother still clean your room and makes your bed?

All I was asking was for a warehouse BB so I could put some stuff I have on chars in there and delete those chars. That was simple and they just ignored it. LOL a storage organizer, really? How bad is your inventory I wonder..... XD

Valdoroth
04-02-2013, 10:49 AM
Though WH BB would be nice, they said they would have any overflow items from our inv placed into the temporary storage, which can house I think similar to the IS inv of 128 with any excess beyond that still there, just not visible right away.

Abi
04-02-2013, 01:31 PM
Though WH BB would be nice, they said they would have any overflow items from our inv placed into the temporary storage, which can house I think similar to the IS inv of 128 with any excess beyond that still there, just not visible right away.

if it's what I think, it's like when they restore hacked items. it's stacked ontop of your other items in storage.

1. not practical if you need the items that are underneath
2. hard to see anything at all
3. some of us need the extra storage prior to the merge so we can delete a few mule characters....