PDA

View Full Version : About Dungs

Andrea
04-13-2013, 09:27 PM
True they mentioned about buffs not getting reset and warping back to the very start (like when u die) whenever u relog or dc <--- now this is painful; can't the system tell the difference? --- in a dungeon run, but they didn't mention about the timer still continuing even if ur outside the dung.

Not asking back for old dungeon setting but can u at least stop the timer when a solo run is botched by either an accidental dc or intentional relog?

Thanks.

truely false
04-14-2013, 08:51 AM
True they mentioned about buffs not getting reset and warping back to the very start (like when u die) whenever u relog or dc <--- now this is painful; can't the system tell the difference? --- in a dungeon run, but they didn't mention about the timer still continuing even if ur outside the dung.

Not asking back for old dungeon setting but can u at least stop the timer when a solo run is botched by either an accidental dc or intentional relog?

Thanks.

I feel your pain. The timer caught me of guard as well when I accidentally DC in FT. I agree with this about stopping the timer at least.

So +1

TeaParty
04-14-2013, 09:07 AM
I feel your pain. The timer caught me of guard as well when I accidentally DC in FT. I agree with this about stopping the timer at least.

So +1
Speaking of FT, If you dc after Chakris, you can't go further right? Unless I'm mistaken. Personally never dced in there, but guildies have.

Abi
04-14-2013, 12:39 PM
Also if you were unlucky enough to be running Panic Cave (explorer journal) and you DC while going back to start with the worm following you, when you re-enter, there's no way to kill the nookies behind the rocks, making it IMPOSSIBLE to complete the dungeon.

I've already mentionned this before but my thread was never noticed.

Abi
04-14-2013, 12:40 PM
Speaking of FT, If you dc after Chakris, you can't go further right? Unless I'm mistaken. Personally never dced in there, but guildies have.

you can, just talk to the npc again he'll give you another eppy, just break it again

Peaches
04-14-2013, 05:40 PM
All the same problems that existed 2 years ago before Legacy of Darkness update. Whatever did we do back then; I don't remember people whining this much about dc-ing from dungeon before.

Faowin
04-14-2013, 05:54 PM
War is ridiculous as well with DCs.

Andrea
04-14-2013, 06:26 PM
Honestly, I never intentionally dc'd UNTIL HV came out, when someone accused me of being a noob for not knowing about relog lol to which I said BUT we'd lose too much valuable time starting over? and he said nope u start from where u left! Since then time-tight runs became easier and the crazy fast runs (which i start seeing when they introduced dungeon record at the start) made more sense lol

But in the old days of old dungeon setting (no record, nothing to compare but just finish that darn dung as in our rank ups until 170 then, and yeah, rampant dc's too) the times I dc'ed, I always had to redo the run. Buffs and pots (and entries too) were lost as there was no re-entry back then. So it wasn't really an enticing idea to relog and much worse to dc.

Point is, all this going back to the old setting is okay I guess. Except that timer. Cuz in principle, when ur out of the dungeon, that shouldn't count against u time-wise.

Peaches
04-15-2013, 03:25 AM
At least you can re-enter the dungeon and you're not losing your entry.

zzeke
04-15-2013, 06:54 AM
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQqq

truely false
04-15-2013, 02:46 PM
you can, just talk to the npc again he'll give you another eppy, just break it again

@TeaParty it all depends on when you dc, if you dc after break the eppy and warping past the gate then once you re-enter you don't have to worry you will always be able to warp past the gate but other than that just do as Abi suggested.