PDA

View Full Version : Wth

wth_people
05-26-2010, 08:18 AM
ok seriously, WTH is up with this, i have transfered my accounts months ago, i have 4 accounts.. NONE of them are allowing me to log in, they just keep saying "varify your e-mail" even though when i click "verify" in my e-mail it says "already verified" What The HELL......

I would like to be able to play the game i spent a lot of time working on... on one account alone, i had 2 near the 130's + mid range toons, all decked out in the top gear thats available to them, this is really pissing me off, i cant access anything that i spent tons of time working for...

and i have been waiting for a reply from the administrators or w/e and still none (posted on another account created just to complain about this dam problem) and still no response.. do you guys plan on fixing this?

hedgehog123
05-26-2010, 04:45 PM
yeah i have a similar problem...was considering to restart but i hate the skill grinding =\ i had a lvl 128ish wizzy to

all we can do is just submit tickets and hopefully they fix our problem.

they usually take a day, be nice in your response =) after all their your only hope lol

beowolf101
05-26-2010, 08:16 PM
yeah i have a similar problem...was considering to restart but i hate the skill grinding =\ i had a lvl 128ish wizzy to

all we can do is just submit tickets and hopefully they fix our problem.

they usually take a day, be nice in your response =) after all their your only hope lol

more like 1-2 weeks at least

Liquidoutlaw
05-26-2010, 10:40 PM
you need to resend the verification to your email and it will work the verif had to be done 2x ( i know it says its already verified if it says that again then do a password request ((forgot password)) )