PDA

View Full Version : Auto-Target Button Removal (PK in Regular and War CH)

Dispata
04-25-2013, 01:18 PM
Keeping enemies targeted shouldn't be this easy while enemies are spamming fade.

Removing it would lead to more fun and challenging fights, and would force people to actually put some effort.

It seems pointless to PK or going to war channel at the moment as it is only about gears.

I'm only suggesting for PK in regular and war channel, not for nation war or PVE.

TeaParty
04-25-2013, 02:41 PM
Better suggestion, remove fade to cursor.

truely false
04-25-2013, 03:18 PM
First everyone QQs about losing Z targeting and wanting it back. Now that they gave it back you post a suggetion to restrict or semi remove the Z targeting...lmao

You must be joking, right...:p

Dispata
04-25-2013, 10:53 PM
I just came from EP3 about two weeks ago, so I had no knowledge that it was removed once before.

Yes, fade to cursor is lame but it isn't that much of a deal. Auto-target kills PVP aspect of the game.

ESTSoft needs to force people to actually learn to do something for their advantages instead of handing them everything.

They will QQ but it's not like they will quit. They will just adapt it.

Dueling is the only thing that is fine right now as auto-target can't be used (not talking about 12345gf).

Fishy
04-25-2013, 10:57 PM
Guess someone keeps getting pwned cause they can't run fast enough lol

Flaye
04-26-2013, 06:03 AM
no

Dispata
04-26-2013, 09:45 AM
Guess someone keeps getting pwned cause they can't run fast enough lol

Nope, I haven't done any PVP. I'm just playing with my friend at the moment because my gears and levels are currently too low.

no

Please support your argument.

swordmaster1994
04-26-2013, 11:25 AM
lol, Z is just an easy way of saying, don't need to learn anything in this game or adapt to become good at freestyle, just use Z gg. LOL at Fishy's comment, looks like some1 wants to start a fight eh?

Confuzzled
04-26-2013, 11:32 AM
Z is just an easy way of saying, "Im damn lazy", and I don't feel like learning. Fade to cursor was already enough, but Z is just overdoing it. I recommend removing this crap, cause it makes people not willing to learn freestyle, and makes cabal too boring?

Fishy
04-26-2013, 12:10 PM
lol, Z is just an easy way of saying, don't need to learn anything in this game or adapt to become good at freestyle, just use Z gg. LOL at Fishy's comment, looks like some1 wants to start a fight eh?
Wouldn't be the first one i've started xD

whitetrash
04-26-2013, 12:13 PM
I say people should stop QQing about Z target and just play the game
They cried and cried and cried to get it back its not leaving

Fishy
04-26-2013, 12:43 PM
^+1

ByungShin
06-14-2013, 08:20 PM
guarantee most of the people that play cabal are pve and do not even freestyle... and as for the people saying that it's for lazy people... you're right... auto target does bring laziness into this game...spamming Z... ton of people do...i just find it ironic cause i'm pretty sure most of you guys are being hypocrites... if you guys dislike the idea of Z being for lazy people... remove it off your keys... and i'm pretty sure again that most of you don't even freestyle... or even if you guys do.. it's under pk or war and you guys still spam Z... gee... way to be lazy...