PDA

View Full Version : Ayuda plisssssss!!!!!! Sobre migracion no aparece mi personaje

sirtavito2
04-30-2013, 07:14 PM
hola a todos soy un usuario del cabal latino quisiera saber porque no me aparece mi personaje 180 mi nick en el latino era mi id de juego: Giorghini, PERO EN MI CUENTA AHORA NO ME APARECE MI PERSONAJE DEL LATINO Y MAS BIEN ME APARECE UN ARQUERITO LV 1 QUE SE LLAMA GIORGHI_10 PUES LAS DEMAS CUENTAS QUE TENIA EN EL LATINO SI ME APARECEN NORMAL. PERO LO QUE ME HE DADO CUENTA QUE FIGURA QUE TENGO 7 PERSONAJES PERO AHY SOLO VISUALIZO 6 PERSONAJES SEGURO QUE EL SEPTIMO QUE ME FALTA ES MI MAGUITO Y COMO PUEDO ARREGLAR ESO PARA QUE SALGA MI PERSONAJE. APARTE INTENTE BORRAR EL PERSONAJE PERO NO PUEDO HACERLO YA HE PUESTO TODAS LAS CONSTRASEÑAS Y NADA. ME DIJERAN PORFAVOR COMO PUEDO SOLUCIONAR ESO DERREPENTE ELIMINADO UN PERSONAJE APARECERA MI CUENTA 180? Y TAMBIEN QUISIERA SABER QUE CONTRASEÑA COLOCO PARA ELIMINAR EL PERSONAJE PORQUE NO SE PUEDE.

LES MANDE TICK CON IMAGENES A SOPORTE DE ATENCION AL CLIENTE ESPERO QUE ME PUEDAN RESPONDER.

80438 ES EL NUMERO DEL TICKET

Sprite
04-30-2013, 09:35 PM
im 12 and what is this?

Valdoroth
05-01-2013, 12:48 AM
usa español section de forums: http://forum.cabal.com/forumdisplay.php?49-Discusión-General

O Ayudar: http://forum.cabal.com/forumdisplay.php?39-Technical-Issues

whitetrash
05-01-2013, 08:51 AM
........... The invasion starts

Viserion
05-01-2013, 09:08 AM

Invasion ? Kid, Why are you so racist ? :/

Valdoroth
05-01-2013, 09:25 AM
You took it the wrong way. He meant the incorrect forum usage of new server users. You can only be racist if you think in racist terms, which using the word itself is denoting that you're racist in a sense. Am I right? We're just humans and it's simply that. Nothing more, nothing less.

whitetrash
05-01-2013, 10:01 AM
Invasion ? Kid, Why are you so racist ? :/
Lol where to start
1 I'm no kid
2 when they lack the intelligence or ability to use the section provided to them so that it Is not rude to others that don't speak it I tend to get a little annoyed
3 until you live somewhere where all the illegals come live off the state cause issues drive around uninsured with no licences steal jobs with social security numbers that do not belong to them forcing people like me to learn to speak the language to stay competative in my job you will not understand
4 I'm far from racist I just feel if your going to do something follow the rules and im all for it

whitetrash
05-01-2013, 10:10 AM
You took it the wrong way. He meant the incorrect forum usage of new server users. You can only be racist if you think in racist terms, which using the word itself is denoting that you're racist in a sense. Am I right? We're just humans and it's simply that. Nothing more, nothing less.
Correct

Viserion
05-01-2013, 10:20 AM
Oh well was a mistake... >_<

Suki
05-01-2013, 11:50 AM

That desire to be a racist?

whitetrash
05-01-2013, 01:50 PM
That desire to be a racist?
So because people are too stupid and ignorent to use the section of the forums that is dedicated to them and there language I'm racist cool story bro

Suki
05-01-2013, 08:52 PM
So because people are too stupid and ignorent to use the section of the forums that is dedicated to them and there language I'm racist cool story bro

If these people do not know how to use a forum that not only help him and tell him are the erroneous section, but apparently prefer to hate a person who has not done anything just trying to help, you're the best I pity you

Viserion
05-01-2013, 09:11 PM
if these people do not know how to use a forum that not only help him and tell him are the erroneous section, but apparently prefer to hate a person who has not done anything just trying to help, you're the best i pity you
+1 ^^

whitetrash
05-02-2013, 08:15 AM
Oh no someone online got there e feelings hurt I'm a sad panda now :(
Pity is for the weak poor and under privlaged I am none of them so you can keep it
Maybe if people would take 2 seconds to think about and if look where they are posting I would be nicer

Suki
05-02-2013, 12:47 PM
Oh no someone online got there e feelings hurt I'm a sad panda now :(
Pity is for the weak poor and under privlaged I am none of them so you can keep it
Maybe if people would take 2 seconds to think about and if look where they are posting I would be nicer

First think about what you say then take a break and think that makes you a better person to be a racist,
:peace: