PDA

View Full Version : No Nation in War.

Mishon
07-04-2013, 06:50 AM
When are they going to give nation-less people a role in war? xD It seems reasonably possible assuming their presence has no bearing on the whole procyon vs capella aspect, think of the no nations as outlaws, when they conquer a base it just returns to neutral :) and they can kill whoever they want, both procyon and capella. I'm not sure how the win/lose function would apply to them though, they can probably be scored based on kills if they finish war with a positive k/d they win if they finish with a negative k/d they lose? idk something to think about

Seul
07-05-2013, 02:20 PM
no

Fishy
07-05-2013, 03:34 PM
That just sounds retarded....bots would win every time

Enso
07-05-2013, 06:03 PM
That would undermine the whole idea of nation war...

Fishy
07-05-2013, 06:57 PM
I'd also like to add another point...you chose to be nationless. Nationless means you chose not to take sides, therefore you do not war with us who did. And 2) Victory in war is completely unrelated to K/Ds...this ain't Call of Duty. And if this was, consider it domination mode. Your kills don't even matter unless the score is (on EXTREMELY RARE occasion) so close that those 10 points will make a difference in the victor. So your idea is both invalid....and stupid, sorry to say.
Cheers

Faowin
07-05-2013, 07:43 PM
What Fishy said, atleast the first part. You chose to be neutral, which means you are saying you don't want to fight.

Valdoroth
07-06-2013, 03:52 PM
Lets look at it this way: It's called Nation War and not Nationless war. So yea. Case closed.

Teal
09-11-2013, 11:23 PM
I like this idea ~_^