PDA

View Full Version : How Costly is Crafting?

Rapturen
04-04-2010, 06:40 PM
I've heard crafting ANYTHING is very costly but nobody has ever told me HOW costly.
So according to Venus prices how much would it cost to get up to Titanium, Osmium, or Redosmium Katana crafting? :confused:

TitusTyrannus
04-04-2010, 07:04 PM
Well, Im on Mercury, and I spent 85M yesterday going from 30% tit to 65% tit. I craft blades. So yah... its pricy.

tomaboy
04-04-2010, 09:04 PM
Lol if you hope to get into Redosmium swords you are gonna be paying a hell of a lot. On Venus right now 2 slot Osm blades are about 75m each? Then you gotta get random rate in the slot then get 4% Sword amp THEN pass proof. Or you could just slot extend a one slot with rate already.

In another words, it's very very expensive. Be prepared to spend billions of alz. -.-

xXPrecisionXx
04-04-2010, 09:17 PM
crafting is gonna lots A LOT like toma said... if ur now thinking about armor crafting (helm/boot/glove/suit) it won't be worth it as uch are like 1 mil each...

Midgetchas14
04-04-2010, 11:42 PM
Yeah to pass S.Tit proof you need 2slot with max rate in one slot they are 100M+ ea and thats just to make the amp first. teh amp craft could fail or you could get less than 4% or you could get m.amp. then if by some sign of god you even get 4% amp you could fail the proof. good luck with that lemme know how it works out

yeahhope1
04-04-2010, 11:49 PM
Let me put it this way...it took Divine a whole guild bank!! 8D

QQsomemoreplz
04-05-2010, 11:35 AM
STOP while you can.......................

Drew
04-05-2010, 07:45 PM
then u get craps like these

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/7268/crap1.jpg (http://img519.imageshack.us/i/crap1.jpg/)

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/4034/crap2.jpg (http://img42.imageshack.us/i/crap2.jpg/)

makes u feel like killin someone, argh!

tomaboy
04-05-2010, 09:05 PM
I don't find it costly yet since I'm not too far into it, but I'd like to say the profit is greater in the long run...depending on how "lucky" your crafts are.

I'm at 100% Osmium Blades and Great Swords. Have yet to profit. Unless you craft 20 at a time it's gonna be hard...

Anytime I did get a good craft(10% Dmg Blade/20% Dmg GS) it usually just balances out all the previous failed crafts.

Jamocha
04-06-2010, 06:10 AM
A certain crafter said to get to red osmium db kat craft took him almost 4bil on venus, so hope you have money to spend lol

Rapturen
04-06-2010, 01:47 PM
o.o; That's exactly what I was looking for..4bil is a lot and wow those proofs gotta !
I guess I won't be crafting anytime soon haha thanks..

But! What about basic craft how does that work?? XD

Berserk_Fury
04-06-2010, 03:17 PM
4 bil actually sounds pretty cheap to get into red osm blades. Basic crafting is rather annoying from what I've heard and doesn't get profitable until the highest level.

Drew
04-06-2010, 05:27 PM
and highest level is 9. not sure if i know anyone who's crafting at 9 yet 'cuz save for that 4b perfect plasma coating fc, I haven't seen any lv9 cards all that much either.
u "basic"ally craft to be self sufficient for when u hit high level maps/dungeons --- like i do mostly hp/mp/mana condense/sharpness/s and m masters pots. they're basically like the rest and professional, gambles! You're really better off just buying them but it still depends on what you wanna do and if you're either a safe risk-averse or gutsy gung-ho type of guy. But if you eventually reach those perfect cores, easier seh, and perfect coat crafting, oh boy, you'd be earning billions! (just to recover your expenses, lol)

For now, here's what i can give as tip if you're planning on basic crafting: save all those materials you find, and transmute those unwanted +'s to get as much upgrade and force core pieces as possible. They'll come handy in the future.

Suterusu
04-06-2010, 07:55 PM
lol drew are you on merc or Venus?

mnslayer27
04-06-2010, 08:20 PM
i've done basic crafting and it really isn't that expensive compared to proffesional crafting.
The biggest problem is u either need to farm forever or spend 100mil on the eop+5 formula card, which i'm working on right now.

In my opinion, basic crafting gives a much higher reward than professional craft (which I do as well, lvl 5 ammys) with less input.
And again, if u manage to get ANY lvl 9 formula cards, u are set for life. Especially the perfect core.

Suterusu
04-06-2010, 08:26 PM
Yup yup xD

syndrah
04-07-2010, 10:37 PM
Basic Crafting isnt profitable until ATLEAST lv7 where you can craft stacks of hp pots 999. Also you can craft samp pots and dmg+ pots. if your lucky enough to land a sel formula then you be rollin in some nice coin.making a sel would cost you ROUGHY 2mil, while selling it between 9mil-15mil. But the success may be low. i am only missing the sel/sem formuals

lv8 you can craft plasma coats and a sem. but sems arent worth it.

lv 9, the formulas aren't even in. i am at lv9 crafting and i cant do anything because i have never seen a lv 9 formula. but if you do. the 3 are the easier seh(5sems, 5ext. circuits, 10familar, 10rosm core), the perfect core(godly item which would fetch a very nice price. 200mil ATLEAST since it guarantees an upgrade.5 uchs, 30powerful, 10familiar, 5 powerless. very easy to make) OR you can have a perfect coating kit which guarantees an enhancement to your bike(5plasma kit, 10plasma circuit, 10familiar, 30 unknown machine part.)

like i said, you gotta have ALOT of money to dump to get to the profit. i have spent an easy 700mil just to get to lv8 and another 400mil just to grind up to lv9.

rythemz
04-07-2010, 11:06 PM
Basic Crafting isnt profitable until ATLEAST lv7 where you can craft stacks of hp pots 999. Also you can craft samp pots and dmg+ pots. if your lucky enough to land a sel formula then you be rollin in some nice coin.making a sel would cost you ROUGHY 2mil, while selling it between 9mil-15mil. But the success may be low. i am only missing the sel/sem formuals

lv8 you can craft plasma coats and a sem. but sems arent worth it.

lv 9, the formulas aren't even in. i am at lv9 crafting and i cant do anything because i have never seen a lv 9 formula. but if you do. the 3 are the easier seh(5sems, 5ext. circuits, 10familar, 10rosm core), the perfect core(godly item which would fetch a very nice price. 200mil ATLEAST since it guarantees an upgrade.5 uchs, 30powerful, 10familiar, 5 powerless. very easy to make) OR you can have a perfect coating kit which guarantees an enhancement to your bike(5plasma kit, 10plasma circuit, 10familiar, 30 unknown machine part.)

like i said, you gotta have ALOT of money to dump to get to the profit. i have spent an easy 700mil just to get to lv8 and another 400mil just to grind up to lv9.

What is familiar? I think I have never seen that material before.

syndrah
04-07-2010, 11:30 PM
not in official NA, i never seena familiar material before, but then again i dont check very often.

Drew
04-07-2010, 11:48 PM
yeah you didn't look hard enough. there was a perfect plasma coating FC back in ogp before we transferred here. the catch was, seller was asking for 4b. Ridiculous! dunno if it sold tho. First it was posted on the trade forums, and when people said it was a private server screenie, he had it on channel 9 personal shop, lol, avoiding the AH fees. I saw it. Still it was set at 4b, nty.

yeah if we don't have the familiar (lol what an irony, if it isn't all that familiar) then how do they expect us to craft at level 9?

syndrah
04-08-2010, 12:01 AM
indeed i dont think familiar is entered.if its not then id like to know how the that guy landed a perf kit

Drew
04-08-2010, 12:10 AM
here, that was in ogp server...and no i didn't photoshop that.

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/3749/perfectcoatfclv9basic.jpg (http://img535.imageshack.us/i/perfectcoatfclv9basic.jpg/)

syndrah
04-08-2010, 12:17 AM
i just blew a load.

4bil = overprices. maybe 1bil maybe less considering its useless right now since familiar is most likely not in yet or its just god damn rare.

Sheep
04-11-2010, 05:34 PM
im at 92% tit GS and it cost me 150m.. thats when i realized what a waste of time it is..

zZzKaKaKazZz
04-11-2010, 06:43 PM
well, it takes divinehonor scamming his guild bank to get to forcium crafting and xBlueAngelx sharing accounts to get her own high level crafting thats not really pricy to me.

Suterusu
04-12-2010, 09:36 AM
woah o.O

darkrage
04-14-2010, 10:12 PM
i've spent well over a bil on crafting and with my luck im not even past tit armor gloves yet. i have the worst luck on proofs i have ever met

Suterusu
04-20-2010, 09:52 AM
takes Billlsssss

EternalAwakening
04-24-2010, 07:13 AM
If you are starting now. Don't.

Valdoroth
04-24-2010, 10:28 PM
I've spent over 800m total sinc i started i think. I'm taking a break for a good while.

mnslayer27
04-25-2010, 12:40 PM
I think it depends mostly on ur luck with crafting proofs and PC. i've been pretty lucky with proofs, but i haven't gotten many PC's, so i've spent 500mil+...maybe a bil. idk i haven't really kept track. granted i am talking about getting to bluestin martial 40% for gloves/suit/boots and tit martial helm 60%, as well as rings lvl 3 and amulets lvl 5

blkbrd
07-16-2010, 03:59 AM
I wish they would make it worth while... I spend so much alz then I get crap... I mean when you are trying for a +5 or +6 ring... 98% of them go back down to +3? I mean wtf is that all about. So after a few rounds of that it was just too depressing. If crafting produced something good I'd continue to do it. So much alz and you never get it all back through your craft :(

Blager2
07-16-2010, 06:19 AM
Let me put it this way...it took Divine a whole guild bank!! 8D

Don't talk dumb about what you know nothing about idiot.

Valdoroth
07-16-2010, 04:09 PM
not in official NA, i never seena familiar material before, but then again i dont check very often.
I know this is a kinda late response to this, but that's the EU name for Common Metal Fragment I'm pretty sure. :) Just like their Forcium is called Mystril.

Alphasee
08-06-2010, 11:25 PM
Level 8 crafting is more expensive than the previous 8 levels combined.

DeathlikeHowls
08-07-2010, 12:20 PM
Alphasee would know with all his late-nite defense rate crafting. >.<

carowe27
08-07-2010, 01:56 PM
yes plenty of alz spent on crafting omg plenty of alz

lvl 8 basic crafter
ammy lvl 4
ring lvl 4
phery orb 50%
aqua crystal just started
tit GS just started
tit Blade100%
OSM Kat 100%
tit battleboots 100%

OhEmGee
08-07-2010, 11:46 PM
One of the most amazing crafter that is lucky = LilCcc from Venus.
omgah, he crafted a ros+10 and rof+10 in 5 tries? gg. :X lol
He never like gets on though , when he does he crafts ringssss.

lilgreeneyez
08-19-2010, 06:51 AM
probly cuz you havent started it yourself

Mishon
08-19-2010, 06:07 PM
Crafting is not worth it anymore, your gonna out like 2bill+ alz on crafting and make almost no profit in the end cause most players are broke, so who are you gonna sell too when you get an epic item? lmao

Raphaiel
10-14-2010, 12:28 AM
I'm at forcy armor gloves, sg suits and boots, and lvl6 rings and ammy's, and lvl9 basic craft. i have spent about 3 bill on all my crafting. Only thing i am making money on is basic crafting. that being said if there wasn't ppl like the crafters in game there wouldn't be half the gear for sale that there is.

iNub
10-14-2010, 09:34 AM
I'm at forcy armor gloves, sg suits and boots, and lvl6 rings and ammy's, and lvl9 basic craft. i have spent about 3 bill on all my crafting. Only thing i am making money on is basic crafting. that being said if there wasn't ppl like the crafters in game there wouldn't be half the gear for sale that there is.

wat's prices on your crafts? (my mats).

realowner
10-16-2010, 02:12 AM
how costly is crafting?

S> ur house ur car and go for forciamp crafts

elviento
10-16-2010, 03:44 AM
well, if you have patience and you are willing to spent bills to have fun crafting(as i see it), u can get to forcy amp...it will take time but you will get there someday. So far i think i have got back most of waht i have spent and im pretty high on forcy gloves/boots altho is hard to introduce into the market when you have few materials. i say i spent about 2b to get into redosmun amp(battle=teragrace lvl). After you hit forcy, its another story. Since i dont gamble my luck and spent my battle lvl4 carts( cause they are rare!) crafting plain +0 forcy stuff, I use diskslvl4, material core forcy, and the required material( lets say, for will I need hp on slot in FB/FA forcy boots) its pretty expensive, lets do teh math, after those 2b to get into TG amp.

lets say how mcuh would you spent about for 1 % in forcy craft:

forcy boots of guards for example: need earth disks lvl4x11(1m each), battle cart lvl4(2m-6m each depending on how fast u want to go), 11 material core(forcium)(100k-200k each), and the Forcy boots with defence on slot(you can buy this in AH about 20m-25m or buy the empty boots[20m] and add defence on slot[which takes 12.8m a try, and i have failed 3 times in a row so about 45m] or you can do like i do, get a 1b value FT craft on boots and save the rest for future crafts[most of the time i got crap like mana,mp heal,mpsteal..etc] but sure u will get atleast empty boots or boots with defnce already)

so: disks=11m
material core=1.2m
cart=4m
boot=about lets say if not defence boots in AH 45m

total=61.2m

Now this total is only if you have a successful craft meaning +2 lvl craft....if you get +0 either get .8% or u fail 0.01%[depending on what premiun u use or bb+)

failing means 1% for ether 61.2mx2 or more.

Blades is harder im sure 4b-8b is enought for redosmiun if your lucky on proofs. Atm we hitting redosmiun on my guild and we plan to extend blades with rate to get into forcium. lvl4 sword carts are easy to get so you canget into forcy db in a week if you get the redosmiun blades+0 and redosmiun mats.

Gl on your craft, at the end it pays off.

deamonreaper
10-21-2010, 02:01 AM
viento just raped everyone with knowledge

Raphaiel
10-26-2010, 01:21 AM
wat's prices on your crafts? (my mats).

Depends on what comes out.

tomaboy
10-26-2010, 11:42 AM
Blades is harder im sure 4b-8b is enought for redosmiun if your lucky on proofs. Atm we hitting redosmiun on my guild and we plan to extend blades with rate to get into forcium. lvl4 sword carts are easy to get so you canget into forcy db in a week if you get the redosmiun blades+0 and redosmiun mats.

Gl on your craft, at the end it pays off.

LOL @ a week...gonna take a hell of a lot longer than that rofl

iNub
10-26-2010, 03:18 PM
LOL @ a week...gonna take a hell of a lot longer than that rofl

i assume he means u can get into forcy DB in a week if:

1. ur already in forcy and
2. u have the mats to sit there and craft until 60%

From shadowsteel to forcy DB in a week if u don't have mats. impossible.

tomaboy
10-26-2010, 07:12 PM
i assume he means u can get into forcy DB in a week if:

1. ur already in forcy and
2. u have the mats to sit there and craft until 60%

From shadowsteel to forcy DB in a week if u don't have mats. impossible.

You will need HUNDREDS of no slot +0 redosmium blades just to get to 60% the fail rate is so high...95% of no slot you try to craft fails...can do other crafts to help but the disk cost on them hardly makes it worth it.

iNub
10-26-2010, 07:35 PM
You will need HUNDREDS of no slot +0 redosmium blades just to get to 60% the fail rate is so high...95% of no slot you try to craft fails...can do other crafts to help but the disk cost on them hardly makes it worth it.

I wasn't disagreeing with you toma. Personally I see crafting weapons beyond redosm / topaz undesirable unless you have billions to spent trying to get that PC DB and billions more for SeHH. I'm 100% Osm GS atm, pending an amp / proof attempt, but if I manage to get into redosm I'd be tickled pink.

elviento
10-26-2010, 10:56 PM
It was somehow of a j/k but it seems people miss understand thing...it is possible to do it "if you have the mats", but as toma said....faill rate is high and I do also point that fact when i was explaining how costly was forcy craft. :p(to the troll)

deamonreaper
10-28-2010, 06:34 PM
acrobat/inub/xxtimxx
your a retard and the only reason u have 100% osm is from getting kicked from our guild twice, making a new craft char, getting back in and getting free craft mats. your also a cash shop monger and spend all your money on cash shop for crafting.
whats the funny thing is now your kicked out AGAIN with no hope of returning.

nice little story there for you guys.

elviento
10-29-2010, 05:52 AM
lulz?

Divinehonor
10-29-2010, 06:12 AM
Anyone else hit forc weapon crafting yet? Havent checked in awhile

iNub
10-29-2010, 06:38 AM
acrobat/inub/xxtimxx
your a retard and the only reason u have 100% osm is from getting kicked from our guild twice, making a new craft char, getting back in and getting free craft mats. your also a cash shop monger and spend all your money on cash shop for crafting.
whats the funny thing is now your kicked out AGAIN with no hope of returning.

nice little story there for you guys.

don't you wish somebody cared? you're the only one QQ'ing about it. And as far as free mats, i gave away a lot of martial carts / an assortment of discs / 1slot gears to the guild mkay thnx. (: Not to mention I did your 150 Rank Up along with zAuraz and you were cool with my character cuz u didn't know it was acro. do you just hate the name or what seems to be your malfunction kid? don't even reply, i'm not gonna read it.

but i do have another character in RuoExtraxi mkay. See if you can find it. (:

@DivineHonor

I'm 100% osm atm. I think bumba can craft fc GS (unless that's you), and I think there's a fc blade crafter, but on merc.

Divinehonor
10-29-2010, 06:50 AM
^ I'm the forcium blade crafter on merc.

iNub
10-29-2010, 07:34 AM
^ I'm the forcium blade crafter on merc.

o, ok. then i think bumba is the only other one. Does FC GS on venus (so i've heard). anybody know? I mean really, it doesn't seem logical that he/she crafted redosm DB and didn't put it on AH so it's hard telling where everyone's at as far as weapon crafting.

elviento
10-29-2010, 07:47 AM
there is a forcy blades crafter in venus, cant tell who it is but few of us know.

tomaboy
10-29-2010, 03:55 PM
Anyone else hit forc weapon crafting yet? Havent checked in awhile

Hai *Waves*

there is a forcy blades crafter in venus, cant tell who it is but few of us know.
There's a reason I stated my opinion of how bad forcy no slot crafting is and why it would take hundreds of no slots to get to DB. :)

iNub
10-29-2010, 05:14 PM
Hai *Waves*

There's a reason I stated my opinion of how bad forcy no slot crafting is and why it would take hundreds of no slots to get to DB. :)

u crafted no-slot forcy to level your forcy crafting? lol

elviento
10-30-2010, 06:57 AM
Hai *Waves*

i figured u wanted me quiet :(

yomo
10-31-2010, 12:06 AM
sup toma, gotten any good crafts? =)

deamonreaper
10-31-2010, 03:02 PM
iNub: I did your 150 Rank Up

lol? i dont even have a character thats 150. Q_Q?

deamonreaper
10-31-2010, 03:03 PM
P.S. and why do you love us so much if we all hate you?

ByungShin
10-31-2010, 04:58 PM
to get to titanium u can farm everything but it takes time if u wanna just get past titanium or even get to titanium buying all the mats for em will get costly but not as much as getting past osm.and if u get to redosm/shineguard/ect and u fail tats still gonna cost BUT if u craft ur stuff ur gonna be making hella moneyy...
and i say getting past osm ur gonna pay like over 2b?
cause like each weap like blade/katana is worth like around 70m
and then ur gonna hav to get ur friggen proof

iNub
11-01-2010, 01:53 AM
Yeah to pass S.Tit proof you need 2slot with max rate in one slot they are 100M+ ea and thats just to make the amp first. teh amp craft could fail or you could get less than 4% or you could get m.amp. then if by some sign of god you even get 4% amp you could fail the proof. good luck with that lemme know how it works out

first try on Stit GS. Though I had to pay 75m to buy the rate slot from AH. (:

iNub
11-01-2010, 01:58 AM
iNub: I did your 150 Rank Up

lol? i dont even have a character thats 150. Q_Q?

sumbody in Ruo does cuz i ran 2 of them through b2f. "Omegareaver" and ..... a wizard. I want to say it was one of zAuraZ toons. Don't remember.

Registering
11-15-2010, 06:27 AM
What's the estimated cost to get to osm grade helms or lapis grade orbs on Merc? If it's impossible to predict, assume the cost with failing 1, 2, or 3 times on the expensive proofs.

DeadLives
12-31-2010, 06:47 PM
testing I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing crafting

elviento
12-31-2010, 09:07 PM
ep5 changed forcy crafting cost XDDDDDDDD

Valdoroth
01-01-2011, 02:54 AM
ep5 changed forcy crafting cost XDDDDDDDD
FML i get forci db helms after it comes too >_>

FT crafting also can cost alot (I didn't get amp :( ):
http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu224/hofflers/CabalVer147-101128-2004-0000.jpg

Forgotten
01-01-2011, 11:39 PM
i remember when the SEL market use to be good alz.. until people started randomly showing up in it slamming the price down to the average 7mill it is today.. compaired to the old average of 18mill :( Well time to farm for Formula Card No.114 until my eyes bleed.. :D

JennsinCA
01-02-2011, 01:34 PM
I spent 3b to get to forc armorboots 2b to get gloves and suits to sg and still cant craft amp on either FML WHY DID I EVER START CRAFTING! HELP ME I THINK IM AN ADDICT

SemiAutoMatic
01-02-2011, 08:18 PM
Lol jenn, so cute.

Valdoroth
01-02-2011, 08:18 PM
i remember when the SEL market use to be good alz.. until people started randomly showing up in it slamming the price down to the average 7mill it is today.. compaired to the old average of 18mill :( Well time to farm for Formula Card No.114 until my eyes bleed.. :D
I was just thinking the eact same thing today! Maybe i'll get my merg ring while i'm at it.

I spent 3b to get to forc armorboots 2b to get gloves and suits to sg and still cant craft amp on either FML WHY DID I EVER START CRAFTING! HELP ME I THINK IM AN ADDICT
agreed >< except mine was on helms hahaha, so its not hardly worth it! Though i sold my first forci db helm for 100m 4% rate craft

elviento
01-02-2011, 08:28 PM
yea crafting is addictive and costly still, but once u see 2 parts of forcy at 60%+ u feel so cool xDDDDDDD

Divinehonor
01-02-2011, 08:39 PM
Or 100% in any weapon^ ;)

tomaboy
01-05-2011, 11:06 PM
Or 100% in any weapon^ ;)

Some of us got to Forcy blade crafting without jacking our guild bank too. :D

Valdoroth
01-06-2011, 12:39 AM
Some of us got to Forcy blade crafting without jacking our guild bank too. :D
+1

yea crafting is addictive and costly still, but once u see 2 parts of forcy at 60%+ u feel so cool xDDDDDDD
Even just 1 is awesome!, and for me, i can actually say i am number 1 in NA for something. That's a bullet point vs matri in my book. He can't say he's #1 WI in NA and know its a fact.

Though at the cost of crafting, i have lame gear (more or less)

TitusTyrannus
01-14-2011, 08:24 PM
I need to save up a few bil so I can buy myself a ton of osm blades and random slot them all. I need that damn proof. been stuck for 7 months now. Though, in the meantime Ive spent about 3B on getting my helm crafting up to forcy. yay... sorta

elviento
01-14-2011, 11:00 PM
lol I just started regearing since i aways use to sell whatever i got to get max forcy. +1 on not jacking guild back xD. I had some help, maybe 1% in total from people that knew me and i am thnakful. :)