PDA

View Full Version : "Really? i can kill u even u r in bm3/aura :3"

Enso
07-18-2013, 01:22 AM
Really? i can kill u even u r in bm3/aura :3
Next time dont run away from me plz :3
p.s: Im watching you run and its so funny lol :3

Took me a while to get around to putting a video together, but here it is, what actually happens in war between ShootingStar and myself. I had to cut down from 20 minutes of footage, and would be happy to post all of it, but, frankly, most of it is boring video of ShootingStar running away from me, or one could make the argument that other caps helped in a big way.

Please be careful that you know the facts before you run your mouth (or, rather, keyboard). ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oft3PhvYCII

I also find it funny that whenever ShootingStar sees me in war, it's insta-aura. Almost without exception the first thing I see ShootingStar do is enter aura if he is not already in BM and/or aura.

Cool, if you can even catch me in war. And I'll say it again, go prove you're a top player and freestyle Fiveforty1. And to keep track, five has basically beat you on every freestyle you guys have done without anyone else helping either person so far in freestyle. If you want to continue being a retarded player who thinks they're are pro, so be it, but if you really want to prove something, go freestyle Fiveforty1. Last post here, seeing as this is a waste of time and very boring to talk to someone that only talks, but does not take any action.

Also, Still butthurt over the time I killed you running away at Alpha during war I see.

Also, I happen to have footage of this as well. ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHNcYMZ7Wl4

Sprite
07-18-2013, 01:35 AM
t4 is pretty srs bzness

CandiCoatted
07-18-2013, 06:11 AM
There must be a double standard to this..
And nice tag team!

xTheNexiOnex
07-18-2013, 06:31 AM
There must be a double standard to this..
And nice tag team!
Well mia is a legendary and Godly player that glorifies kills in war with 5 other ppl helping so i dnt think 2 v 1 is bad here :D

Troll123
07-18-2013, 08:15 AM
seems like he has better gear but you have alot of resist rate or he has low rate, either one can make a huge different in war.
you forgot to include Enso in killing Wreck

CandiCoatted
07-18-2013, 08:29 AM
Well mia is a legendary and Godly player that glorifies kills in war with 5 other ppl helping so i dnt think 2 v 1 is bad here :D

That's why I said nice tag team.. Wasn't sarcasm if you took it that way...

But then again Enso basically repeated Mia.

Although Mia made her thread for entertainment, and enso"s reason was to prove the other person wrong. Okay someone started talking trash to Enso she posted a video killing that person on forums... Five started talking trash Mia posted screenshots of killing that five..

Seul
07-18-2013, 08:50 AM
Enso, why waste your time with that nub? >.>

xTheNexiOnex
07-18-2013, 09:01 AM

Although Mia made her thread for entertainment, and enso"s reason was to prove the other person wrong. Okay someone started talking trash to Enso she posted a video killing that person on forums... Five started talking trash Mia posted screenshots of killing that five..
And who's to say enso didn't make this thread for entertainment or not? You're falling into our plot and being manipulated. 10mWasted always wins!! Bwahahahaa Come get baited some more.

jamnotjelly
07-18-2013, 09:08 AM
Lol either t4 wars are really small you and star just really like to hunt each other down and 1v1 during war lolz

CandiCoatted
07-18-2013, 09:50 AM
And who's to say enso didn't make this thread for entertainment or not? You're falling into our plot and being manipulated. 10mWasted always wins!! Bwahahahaa Come get baited some more.

Lmao, I guess... someone makes a post about killin someone and then members of that guild jump in and start to insult, rage, cosign for one another, and then Have the audacity to call that person "butthurt"? Yet you do the sammmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee thing soo how does that make you better than the other person..?

*would be my last question for this thread don't worry*

Enso
07-18-2013, 10:02 AM
Enso, why waste your time with that nub? >.>

For fun. ^^

Seul
07-18-2013, 10:14 AM
For fun. ^^

gah....your a nublet too >.<

xTheNexiOnex
07-18-2013, 10:18 AM
Lmao, I guess... someone makes a post about killin someone and then members of that guild jump in and start to insult, rage, cosign for one another, and then Have the audacity to call that person "butthurt"? Yet you do the sammmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee thing soo how does that make you better than the other person..?

HAHAHA.....I knew a vid of mia dying would bring around cass to madness :D

CandiCoatted
07-18-2013, 11:35 AM
HAHAHA.....I knew a vid of mia dying would bring around cass to madness :D

And if a ss of her killing your guildie would bring you to madness I guess vice versa it had the same effect on me. :cool:

vXLi
07-18-2013, 11:53 AM

if trash talking is repeatedly saying "wrecka, you talk so much, when will you accept my challenge" then yes, you are right.
otherwise, you're just fulfilling your job as her bitxh. gg

xTheNexiOnex
07-18-2013, 12:12 PM
And if a ss of her killing your guildie would bring you to madness I guess vice versa it had the same effect on me. :cool:

As stated before my reasoning for joining had nothing to do with my guildies :D
I had no intention of joining the fray but since she "Wrecked 10mWasted" She wrecked me since I am the creator of the guild whats your reason for commenting on enso's video other than seeing wrecka being killed touched a nerve with you?
*pawns* bwahaha

CandiCoatted
07-18-2013, 12:22 PM
if trash talking is repeatedly saying "wrecka, you talk so much, when will you accept my challenge" then yes, you are right.
otherwise, you're just fulfilling your job as her bitxh. gg

I'm no diffrent from your guild members. They gave their opinion...So have I. The way you keep forming this double standard makes me laugh.

CandiCoatted
07-18-2013, 12:25 PM
As stated before my reasoning for joining had nothing to do with my guildies :D
I had no intention of joining the fray but since she "Wrecked 10mWasted" She wrecked me since I am the creator of the guild whats your reason for commenting on enso's video other than seeing wrecka being killed touched a nerve with you?
*pawns* bwahaha

Lmao, you keep making it about Mia although I'm talking the post of shootingstars...keep up now...

MamaMiaYoe
07-18-2013, 12:44 PM
Look at his eyebrows Rene. Omg it makes me want to shiet for some reason idk >.< Hahahaha
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af6/kimisaonami/Omgtynor.jpg

But anyway today in war, when they lost (because I was there of course -.-). We 1v1 and omg.
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af6/kimisaonami/EnsoDead.jpg

and like I said looking at his eyebrows makes me want to shiet, and I couldnt hold it anymore so.... I let the turd out

http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af6/kimisaonami/EnsoDead2.jpg

Omg im so embarassed now. *hides

xTheNexiOnex
07-18-2013, 12:47 PM
Lmao, you keep making it about Mia although I'm talking the post of shootingstars...keep up now...

Kk read the thread 4 times your post made no sense since from the thread started your first post involved mia being tagteamed.

Enso
07-18-2013, 12:56 PM
Look at his eyebrows Rene. Omg it makes me want to shiet for some reason idk >.< Hahahaha

But anyway today in war, when they lost (because I was there of course -.-). We 1v1 and omg.

and like I said looking at his eyebrows makes me want to shiet, and I couldnt hold it anymore so.... I let the turd out

You got the last hit, I'll go cry now. xD

awakening
07-18-2013, 01:08 PM

Omg you finally won a war! i wouldn't be able to look at horseman eyebrows either. those horse has strong eyebrows especially if i have to party him the turd will defenitely come out being in that party. and yes you should be embarassed finally after all this time you win a war with 50% handicap for cap. ITS ABOUT GOD DAMN TIME. Jesus even GMs are saying "Kato, only reply to bad user war hacking thread once a month, leave those hackers in on proc so they might have a chance of winning more". so sad.

MamaMiaYoe
07-18-2013, 01:14 PM
Omg you finally won a war! i wouldn't be able to look at horseman eyebrows either. those horse has strong eyebrows especially if i have to party him the turd will defenitely come out being in that party. and yes you should be embarassed finally after all this time you win a war with 50% handicap for cap. ITS ABOUT GOD DAMN TIME. Jesus even GMs are saying "Kato, only reply to bad user war hacking thread once a month, leave those hackers in on proc so they might have a chance of winning more". so sad.

Oh my, you need to get laid, that is a butthurt response and I know right! Those are effin strong looking eyebrows. It makes me want to PUUUUUSH! You know what I mean? like Uuuurgh!

Anyway. Enso tried to pull a hit and run on me. Damn it didnt work he got chopped. -.-

awakening
07-18-2013, 01:17 PM
Oh my, you need to get laid, that is a butthurt response and I know right! Those are effin strong looking eyebrows. It makes me want to PUUUUUSH! You know what I mean? like Uuuurgh!

Anyway. Enso tried to pull a hit and run on me. Damn it didnt work he got chopped. -.-
oh my the ultimate defenition of butthurt response is "you need to get laid" you're so easy mia. butthurt? lol

MamaMiaYoe
07-18-2013, 01:20 PM
You got the last hit, I'll go cry now. xD

You edited your post, you know what that tells me? your thoughts are disorganized right now. It's got something to do with me posting your picture and commenting about your eyebrows. amirite?

vXLi
07-18-2013, 01:26 PM
mia, why are you posting on this so much, yet hiding from me?
dont go M.I.A. now, "mia"
... is that how you got that name?
talk shxt then go M.I.A.?
or is it strictly to do with your style of play... attack someone, get the floor wiped with you, then go M.I.A.?

please do tell.

awakening
07-18-2013, 01:29 PM
You edited your post, you know what that tells me? your thoughts are disorganized right now. It's got something to do with me posting your picture and commenting about your eyebrows. amirite?
you know what this tells me? you're butthurt ROFL mia so butthurt she has to post people's pictures because she so butthurt its not about the game no more. mia thoughts so disorganized cause she butthurt. ROFL DAMN BUTTHURT MIA she can't do nothing in game so she attacks irl ROFL ultimate butthurt mia.

MamaMiaYoe
07-18-2013, 01:34 PM
Well -.- its the first thing that I noticed. I just want to say something about it.

hahahahaha

awakening
07-18-2013, 01:37 PM
Well -.- its the first thing that I noticed. I just want to say something about it.

hahahahaha
BUTTHURT mia , sorry we all know you a man wannabe. maybe if you get eyebrows like that you might actually look alpha like you claim ROFL

I just have my ways to be that "alpha" figure when it comes to cyber bullying here.
grow some balls and eyebrows and at least 1 inch d ck than maybe you can be that awesome "alpha" figure.

CandiCoatted
07-18-2013, 02:02 PM
Kk read the thread 4 times your post made no sense since from the thread started your first post involved mia being tagteamed.

I'm sorry I apologize I meant to say, " why are you making it about Mia's video?" Okay she was caught, I praised Enso and moved on to my question for her...well him.

Pawn? LoL ookay. Let's recap this. Mia posted an ss of killing five.. okay she is called "butthurt" for doing that. So, Enso killed and made a video of killing stars. (Just happen to add wrecka in the post as well) same concept the diffrence is the people it involved and that one made a video and the other posted screenshots...wouldn't that make him butt hurt also? And here's where the double standard comes in because I'm sure your gonna say no.

awakening
07-18-2013, 02:13 PM
I'm sorry I apologize I meant to say, " why are you making it about Mia's video?" Okay she was caught, I praised Enso and moved on to my question for her...well him.

Pawn? LoL ookay. Let's recap this. Mia posted an ss of killing five.. okay she is called "butthurt" for doing that. So, Enso killed and made a video of killing stars. (Just happen to add wrecka in the post as well) same concept the diffrence is the people it involved and that one made a video and the other posted screenshots...wouldn't that make him butt hurt also? And here's where the double standard comes in because I'm sure your gonna say no.
go learn to read. mia posted a ss because she butthurt. Shooting star made a statement to Enso in previous thread so Enso reply with a video. So yes that makes mia and shooting star butthurt. they started it they butthurt. stop replying cassi i feel bad for you cause your idiotness is showing. cassi too easy i feel bad now Q.Q

CandiCoatted
07-18-2013, 02:22 PM
go learn to read. mia posted a ss because she butthurt. Shooting star made a statement to Enso in previous thread so Enso reply with a video. So yes that makes mia and shooting star butthurt. they started it they butthurt. stop replying cassi i feel bad for you cause your idiotness is showing. cassi too easy i feel bad now Q.Q

Enough of you. You couldn't even catch sarcasm. Your a waste

Back to Nex

xTheNexiOnex
07-18-2013, 02:38 PM

Thought this ^ was gonna be your last question on this thread?

Think you asked another after...Anyways off to dodge your questions like mia dodges five's pvp requests :D

CandiCoatted
07-18-2013, 02:51 PM
Thought this ^ was gonna be your last question on this thread?

Think you asked another after...Anyways off to dodge your questions like mia dodges five's pvp requests :D

Yeah I was aware of that lol but then again I change my mind a lot! Another reason why I'm not 190. That and I'm just lazy. But back on topic. Okie

owned
07-18-2013, 06:10 PM
Are those eyebrows for real?

alhifnawy3
07-20-2013, 06:55 PM
IDK if 10mWasted and ur guild wrecka should do a GvG and c who will get wrecked wreck(ed) or u will hide and back down

Faowin
07-20-2013, 08:59 PM
Awakening makes me laugh, he is pretty brilliant.

+1 for awakening being best forum troll

Peaches
07-22-2013, 02:29 PM
Good ol fashioned FA drama. No matter how many years pass, and how many updates we get, there's one thing that will never change about Cabal.