PDA

View Full Version : New Server maybe

Flaye
08-02-2013, 09:18 PM
Seens alot of people are complaining on this game
About dying, op geared peeps, hax, etc..
Why not just make a new server so everyone
can feel a fresh start, no OP/+15 effers and especially
to those new players.

Just a suggestion seens everything is getting boring( ie:
Gear > Skills) no more fun lol.

Enso
08-02-2013, 09:23 PM
Well... they would probably make a new server... then have a server transfer cash item... GG.

Flaye
08-02-2013, 09:28 PM
Common sense I guess..

Enso
08-02-2013, 09:29 PM
Common sense I guess..

It's all about the money, meng...

Peaches
08-03-2013, 07:05 AM
Seens alot of people are complaining on this game
About dying, op geared peeps, hax, etc..
Why not just make a new server so everyone
can feel a fresh start, no OP/+15 effers and especially
to those new players.

Just a suggestion seens everything is getting boring( ie:
Gear > Skills) no more fun lol.

A new server won't fix that. The entire reason there are op people now is because some people have a ton of alz and some dont. It'll be the same in any server given enough time; ie a month or two, since a month is practically forever in MMO time.

Mishon
08-03-2013, 11:08 AM
A new server won't fix that. The entire reason there are op people now is because some people have a ton of alz and some dont. It'll be the same in any server given enough time; ie a month or two, since a month is practically forever in MMO time.

That'll only happen if they allow server transfers, otherwise everyone will be on the same playing field for a few months.

truely false
08-03-2013, 03:16 PM
A new server, have you all forgotten we just merged not to long ago. Why would EST go through the effert just to turn around and split the community into 2 servers again. I don't think so...lmao

Peaches
08-04-2013, 09:03 AM
That'll only happen if they allow server transfers, otherwise everyone will be on the same playing field for a few months.

So the solution is to make a new server every few months then?

Abi
08-04-2013, 04:16 PM
A new server, have you all forgotten we just merged not to long ago. Why would EST go through the effert just to turn around and split the community into 2 servers again. I don't think so...lmao

I miss Venus... T_T

Flaye
08-05-2013, 05:49 AM
Yeah.. i Miss Venus aswell :/

truely false
08-05-2013, 07:58 AM
Oh don't get me wrong I to miss Venus but realistically I know EST will not split the servers up.