PDA

View Full Version : [Mercury] Battlegloves / Martialsuit / Martialhelm

CriSai
04-02-2010, 04:42 AM
Forcium Battlegloves

Teragrace Gloves (FA/FB)+0 no slot
Lvl 4 Battle Cart
20/ Redosmium material cores

NOTE: This fails a lot, but it still gives a bit of crafting exp for me.

Forcium Battlegloves of Destruction

Forcium Gloves (FA/FB)+0 with attack rate in slot
Lvl 4 Battle Cart
10/ Lvl 4 Flame discs
10/ Forcium material cores

Teragrace Battlegloves of Amp

Teragrace Gloves (FA/FB)+4 no slot
Lvl 3 Battle Cart
13/14 Lvl 3 Thunder discs
13/14 Redosmium material cores

*7% right amp = 50m charge or TBD
NOTE: I can't guarantee a success all the time, so it's best to prepare more than 1 set of mats.

Osmium Battlegloves of Amp

Osmium Battlegloves+0 2-slotted with max crit rate in first slot
Lvl 3 Martial Cart
11 Lvl 3 Thunder discs
11 Osmium material cores

*7% amp = 50m charge or TBD
NOTE: I don't recommend this, but it's all up to you.

FYI: I'm in Titanium at 100% for the other 3 pieces. :S

Eriks419
04-02-2010, 06:29 AM
I love it, u will craft for people, but if u get a pc or really good craft, u make them buy it from u. Ok, if thats how u roll, then here, i will craft lapis db orbs, if its pc damage i charge u 1 mil. But seriously dude/chick if ur gonna charge people to craft, WHY EVEN POST U CAN CRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

XxRamxX
04-02-2010, 06:58 AM
I love it, u will craft for people, but if u get a pc or really good craft, u make them buy it from u. Ok, if thats how u roll, then here, i will craft lapis db orbs, if its pc damage i charge u 1 mil. But seriously dude/chick if ur gonna charge people to craft, WHY EVEN POST U CAN CRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

because people need to make money. its priced well. if you don't want to pay then do it your self.

CriSai
04-02-2010, 08:21 AM
^ Thank you.

GaikozWraith
04-02-2010, 08:24 AM
50m charge for a pc is good

Wiz
04-02-2010, 09:37 AM
10% off a pc isnt that much at all

beowolf101
04-02-2010, 04:35 PM
when u start crafting ?
and if its the crafters it is there choice

OverratedChica
04-03-2010, 11:23 AM
Yeah TBH I think what Angel is doing here is good for Merc. Shes being nice and helping you guys so she should deserve alittle bit of alz if its PC. ;]

SkyAlpha
04-03-2010, 03:14 PM
Teragrace Battlegloves of Amp

Teragrace Gloves (FA/FB)+4 no slot
Lvl 3 Battle Cart
13/14 Lvl 3 Thunder discs
13/14 Redosmium material cores

*7% right amp = 50m charge or TBD

so gloves hav to be +4 and no slot?
and 13/14? sooo 13 or 14? lol

CriSai
04-03-2010, 06:54 PM
so gloves hav to be +4 and no slot?
and 13/14? sooo 13 or 14? lol

Yes. FA/FB = 13/14

SkyAlpha
04-03-2010, 09:12 PM
Yes. FA/FB = 13/14

+4 no slot is gonna be hard to find

im fb, i need 14 i guess

might ask u for craft later on

Eriks419
04-04-2010, 10:24 PM
how is a +4 no slot gonna be hard to find, durrrrrrr go run sod get a +0 no slot, then use 4 uch and make it +4, some people are so slowwwww.

OverratedChica
04-05-2010, 06:53 PM
how is a +4 no slot gonna be hard to find, durrrrrrr go run sod get a +0 no slot, then use 4 uch and make it +4, some people are so slowwwww.

Umm maybe sky didn't know?... Or forgot...? You don't have to call her slow for making a mistake or not knowing. She probably doesn't get on that much to know that sod drops it.

Berserk_Fury
04-05-2010, 08:05 PM
Umm maybe sky didn't know?... Or forgot...? You don't have to call her slow for making a mistake or not knowing. She probably doesn't get on that much to know that sod drops it.

He just spams every thread he can find, so that was probably just a way for him to get the post count higher.

WIpwns
04-05-2010, 08:12 PM
He just spams every thread he can find, so that was probably just a way for him to get the post count higher.

agreed~~~~~~

Suterusu
04-06-2010, 12:58 PM
Lol well if you have any fb magic amp stuff pm me so i can buy them from you :]

Suterusu
04-06-2010, 07:49 PM
Any in stock?

CriSai
04-07-2010, 10:29 AM

Another mFB o.O I had some of those, but I broke them down lol.. Don't worry though, I'll let you know when I craft one again. :)

Suterusu
04-07-2010, 12:13 PM
actually im not a failed fb just want to try it out, hook me up with some of your 7% m amp when you have any xD

CriSai
04-07-2010, 01:48 PM
actually im not a failed fb just want to try it out, hook me up with some of your 7% m amp when you have any xD

I didn't say you were fail, lol. I've a friend who's a mFB also (toca4eva1). Anyway, I'll let you know. :)

Suterusu
04-07-2010, 07:38 PM
Kkayss thanks :)

ForumID
04-10-2010, 03:10 PM
Your a bad dirty girl for going against the rules and sharing accounts just so you can say you don't benefit from another user's account but I and everyone else knows you do. It's a nice scam saying all the crafting money goes back on his account when you have money for more crafting and that rw3 your dirty tampon rides. It's not nice for other users who actually do their own crafting while you do your own crafting and share accounts to benefit off more on going on another person's account. We work hard for crafting on our own accounts why should you benefit off someone elses'?

You will be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your username and password and agree not to transfer your right to use or access the Service via your username or password to any third person (except if you are a parent or guardian to one (1) of your minor children). If you have reason to believe that your Account with us is no longer secure, you must promptly change your password by visiting http://www.CABAL.com and immediately notify us of the problem by e-mailing our customer service department by using the E-mail of Inquiry form on the Site. YOU ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD AND FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES (INCLUDING PURCHASES AND CHARGES, AS APPLICABLE) THAT ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT.

No one denies that you didn't share accounts and you admitted it yourself when OGP was running Cabal that "it was all to benefit his account" when Fpsnoob told you he didn't like the idea. Well OGP s and I hope EST doesn't . I know you can say it was all to benefit his account when all in factuality, your really just re-using the alz you make from his high level crafting for yourself.
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?777-Farewell-Cabal-Community./page11

I hope justice is served and he or you gets the ban hammer. Or both since you both were involved in this.

TheManOfLegends
04-10-2010, 03:37 PM
and you failed hard please explain how its someone elses account who still plays keep talkin nick we can play who will get banned 1st i have somethings u will like

ForumID
04-10-2010, 03:46 PM
and you failed hard please explain how its someone elses account who still plays keep talkin nick we can play who will get banned 1st i have somethings u will like

I won't believe it until fpsnoob tells me the real owner Tacrurouni never did lend it out. I would think he knows the real owner since he brought it up on old forums and I would hope he won't lie about it too. I don't believe you anymore since you lied about having a G.E.D. while graduating out of high school. Doesn't make sense. Don't back up your e-gf let EST investigate the ip logins and if they do something about it which I hope they do, justice will be served. Go ahead you have nothing on me. Please explain how you fail so hard at lying so much? Did your mom not teach you any lessons. That's even if she didn't kick out a bumhole.

TheManOfLegends
04-10-2010, 03:58 PM
lalala nick keep hiding

ForumID
04-10-2010, 04:05 PM
I guess I'm right since you can't talk nothing back on it. Lalalalala zZz

Suterusu
04-12-2010, 09:35 AM
Nick...nickaftermath?(dranzer?)

theotherFB2
04-15-2010, 01:19 PM
i would'nt trust him/her/cross dresser he/she/cross dresser might steal your items

Suterusu
04-20-2010, 09:51 AM
any yet?! D:

SorcererOfDM
04-30-2010, 04:54 PM
lol when ar you going to craft martal set......

LifelessSoul
04-30-2010, 07:28 PM

lol why would u go mFB O.o

Deathlymonkey
05-01-2010, 11:49 AM
Blue, can you craft tit DB martial helms?
If you can, what mats do you need?

Shinn
06-11-2010, 07:59 PM
Very nice crafter she helps a ton