PDA

View Full Version : Bring Scorecard Back Up

Faowin
08-15-2013, 12:05 PM
We should have the ability to bring our war scorecard back up after we close out of it the first time. Just have some button on the member list of war to bring it back up. It would be greatly appreciated.

Enso
08-15-2013, 12:18 PM
We should have the ability to bring our war scorecard back up after we close out of it the first time. Just have some button on the member list of war to bring it back up. It would be greatly appreciated.

Solution: screenshot.

Faowin
08-15-2013, 01:07 PM
Yes, but sometimes you just forget. And it'd be nice to have some type of way to bring it back up.

Enso
08-15-2013, 02:41 PM
Yes, but sometimes you just forget. And it'd be nice to have some type of way to bring it back up.

That's kind of a cop-out. You might forget to bring it back up before you relog too... and if you're allowed to view it within 24 hours, you might forget to before then, also.

Faowin
08-15-2013, 05:41 PM
That's kind of a cop-out. You might forget to bring it back up before you relog too... and if you're allowed to view it within 24 hours, you might forget to before then, also.

You can view it anytime before you log out of war channel.

Or maybe in options you can check a box where it automatically saves/takes a screenshot of the scorecard.

brusky
08-15-2013, 07:27 PM

Or maybe in options you can check a box where it automatically saves/takes a screenshot of the scorecard.

Better yet.... an in game vid recorder/ capturer that allows U to catch hacks And ur feel good times right when it happens. A lot of games have it. opening outta game programs are annoying

spittaz
08-15-2013, 07:46 PM
Better yet.... an in game vid recorder/ capturer that allows U to catch hacks And ur feel good times right when it happens. A lot of games have it. opening outta game programs are annoying

fraps?30sec demo lolol

Enso
08-15-2013, 08:35 PM

I like this idea.

Peaches
08-16-2013, 04:21 AM
fraps?30sec demo lolol

I run into people hacking in N.War sometimes but I usually don't have fraps running and ready to record o.o

Enso
08-16-2013, 01:10 PM
I run into people hacking in N.War sometimes but I usually don't have fraps running and ready to record o.o

Mine loads on start-up. o.O

Peaches
08-16-2013, 01:32 PM

I guess I'm in the "I need a new pc"-category.

Lord Kronius
08-16-2013, 02:17 PM
On startup bro?
Holy!! you have a pc just for gaming huh? and either you make a lot of videos or you really like to catch them hackers! Were you ever a GA? v_V

Enso
08-16-2013, 04:57 PM
On startup bro?
Holy!! you have a pc just for gaming huh? and either you make a lot of videos or you really like to catch them hackers! Were you ever a GA? v_V

Hasn't it ever happened to you when you can tell something is about to happen, but you just have time to hit the record button, but not enough to go out of Cabal and load up an external recording program? It's for that.

And my PC is for gaming and music production. I also use it for graphics programming, but I prefer to use my Mac for that if I can.

brusky
08-16-2013, 06:16 PM

Whooaaa eerrone can't be Enso =3... I demand a cabal exclusive video recorder Nooooooooow :D

Enso
08-16-2013, 11:43 PM
Whooaaa eerrone can't be Enso =3... I demand a cabal exclusive video recorder Nooooooooow :D

D: