PDA

View Full Version : Follow Up to XI and Urizen

Faowin
08-19-2013, 12:21 PM
Alright, so I'm going to make a list here to sum up what the players have been asking and what they feel needs to make the game better. Feel free to add or correct my list :

Disable BM3 in Mission War
Increase the stats to the Legacy Weapon
Increase the WEXP gained per tier (the higher the tier, the more WEXP)
Increase the EXP gained from killing enemy players in Mission War (and possibly add gaining experience from guardians and gates)
Reverse the binding effects of craftsman and regular gear (Craftsman PC is binding upon equip and regular PC gear is not)
Offer special gear only to be bought with WEXP (not too sure about this one, I just read it and thought it looked interesting)

This is all I could come up with now, I'll add to the list more if I can remember more or if somebody posts another. Please, all help is asked for.

spittaz
08-19-2013, 12:36 PM
Alright, so I'm going to make a list here to sum up what the players have been asking and what they feel needs to make the game better. Feel free to add or correct my list :

Disable BM2 and BM3 in Mission War
Increase the EXP gained from killing enemy players in Mission War (and possibly add gaining experience from guardians and gates)
Reverse the binding effects of craftsman and regular gear (Craftsman PC is binding upon equip and regular PC gear is not)
Remove vouchers and potions luck from the item shop
Offer special gear only to be bought with WEXP (not too sure about this one, I just read it and thought it looked interesting)

This is all I could come up with now, I'll add to the list more if I can remember more or if somebody posts another. Please, all help is asked for.

Taking vouchers out is a bad idea, either way ppl will buy alz not matter what, atleast by buying vouchers the money goes to est

Enso
08-19-2013, 12:38 PM
What's wrong with BM2 in mission war? I only saw complaints about BM3.

With BM2, assuming you spam it, can be used (about) two minutes and 15 seconds out of seven minutes and 15 seconds... using combo for the five minutes it's cooling down. With BM3, that cool down is cut to two minutes and 45 seconds where you use combo.

There is also an advantage for using combo against someone in BM2... it severely cuts their DPS since they have to either fade to avoid knockdown and stun, or be knocked down and stunned. BM3 breaks that by having fatals be no-knockdown, no-stun periods.

There are really no drawbacks for using BM3... Bladers and Force Shielders can even still silence and suppress!

Whereas with BM2, there are many cons that make it a trade off beyond just cool down timing.

RafaxSae
08-19-2013, 12:43 PM
Disable riding bikes in war.

IBladE
08-19-2013, 12:46 PM
So your basically asking cabal NA gms which have no control over the game to turn back time and make the game as it was 4 years ago.

NiteFalcon
08-19-2013, 01:23 PM
this list is p dumb

Faowin
08-19-2013, 01:27 PM
What's wrong with BM2 in mission war? I only saw complaints about BM3.

With BM2, assuming you spam it, can be used (about) two minutes and 15 seconds out of seven minutes and 15 seconds... using combo for the five minutes it's cooling down. With BM3, that cool down is cut to two minutes and 45 seconds where you use combo.

There is also an advantage for using combo against someone in BM2... it severely cuts their DPS since they have to either fade to avoid knockdown and stun, or be knocked down and stunned. BM3 breaks that by having fatals be no-knockdown, no-stun periods.

There are really no drawbacks for using BM3... Bladers and Force Shielders can even still silence and suppress!

Whereas with BM2, there are many cons that make it a trade off beyond just cool down timing.

I added BM2 as well because XI said he just spams BM2 and BM3 and faceroll. I knew about BM3, but since I don't MB often I just took his word and added BM2 as well. But I did say Mission War and not MB so I fixed that.

Faowin
08-19-2013, 01:28 PM
So your basically asking cabal NA gms which have no control over the game to turn back time and make the game as it was 4 years ago.

No, I'm not asking to turn back time, I'm just asking to alter some features we have now.

Faowin
08-19-2013, 01:30 PM
Taking vouchers out is a bad idea, either way ppl will buy alz not matter what, atleast by buying vouchers the money goes to est

Good point, removed.

Peaches
08-19-2013, 01:35 PM
No, I'm not asking to turn back time, I'm just asking to alter some features we have now.

You missed the important part of the quote

Why do people still think Cabal NA GM's have any control over how the game plays. It's not like Lorkan is in charge of how long a cooldown is, or how long a cast time is, and he's certainly not making dungeons, making new bm's, and making new skills.

You can complain to the manager of best buy all you want but they're not going to alter features of the xbox 360 you bought there.

gachiennuocman
08-19-2013, 01:39 PM
This list is bad for est so I bet it's wont happens lol !

Faowin
08-19-2013, 01:41 PM
You missed the important part of the quote

Why do people still think Cabal NA GM's have any control over how the game plays. It's not like Lorkan is in charge of how long a cooldown is, or how long a cast time is, and he's certainly not making dungeons, making new bm's, and making new skills.

You can complain to the manager of best buy all you want but they're not going to alter features of the xbox 360 you bought there.

No, but they relay information to the developers(or that's supposedly what's supposed to happen). I meant to edit my full post with what I just said but forgot to.

IBladE
08-19-2013, 01:59 PM
No, but they relay information to the developers(or that's supposedly what's supposed to happen). I meant to edit my full post with what I just said but forgot to.

That's great and all but when you have 300 people unhappy in an area the game isn't even developed in compared to 10-15k Korean players that are content or happy with the game mechanics.. Who do you think will win? Surely not the minority..

If you really want these rules then you have to make an unspoken rule between players to follow these guidelines. (Which will never happen)

Faowin
08-19-2013, 02:26 PM
That's great and all but when you have 300 people unhappy in an area the game isn't even developed in compared to 10-15k Korean players that are content or happy with the game mechanics.. Who do you think will win? Surely not the minority..

If you really want these rules then you have to make an unspoken rule between players to follow these guidelines. (Which will never happen)

Yes, but remember when NA brought back "Z" retarget? Then why couldn't they do this as well?

Peaches
08-19-2013, 03:28 PM

Word. Just liek our unofficial rules to not short, debuff, or silence/suppress in pvp. or fade and dash (although the former are late rules...)

Just have everyone agree to not use BM3 in war. No update needed.

Have people in lower tiers agree to use only a fraction of their WEXP, effectively reducing how much wexp they gain

Already exists

Faowin
08-19-2013, 06:12 PM
Word. Just liek our unofficial rules to not short, debuff, or silence/suppress in pvp. or fade and dash (although the former are late rules...)

Just have everyone agree to not use BM3 in war. No update needed. Won't happen, it will always happen no matter what

Have people in lower tiers agree to use only a fraction of their WEXP, effectively reducing how much wexp they gainExcept who's to say I didn't use a fraction of it when I used it all?

Already exists But it *vacuums, from what I read it was a little bit more powerful gear.

The same way we have unofficial rules about PKing is bad but people do it all the time.

owned
08-19-2013, 10:11 PM
Have 10% WEXP to the winning nation from bonus war for a week. And +10%wexp for the winning nation every war.;)

spittaz
08-20-2013, 08:03 AM
Have 10% WEXP to the winning nation from bonus war for a week. And +10%wexp for the winning nation every war.;)

ehh i don't like this idea, why give people who aren't in t5 10%WEXP when they dont help, they rather keep farming lower tier....

darkflash
10-22-2013, 07:28 AM
The same way we have unofficial rules about PKing is bad but people do it all the time.

:D PKin is bad huh ... makes sense PKin keeps this game fun so .... fun is bad ? ok bro if u dont want to get PKed stay in nonpk channels lol thats why they are there cuz I PK any body I want to, when ever I feel like .. so im bad .. and thats good :P

xD Kurama guess who .. u 9tailfox guy

L-elF Karistein
10-22-2013, 09:03 AM
I would say remove the damn suppresion and silence on every class.

Valdoroth
10-26-2013, 04:02 PM

1. Nah, just raise Guardians and Bases's defense. We are able to kill them too fast.
2. No need.
3. Yes.
4. I like the idea of exp from players you killed. Though instead increase the Guard's exp given. Personally I think that a player kill in war should give you like 300 SP. Enough for shorts, not enough to just be able to support BM unless you're just lucky. Party member kills gives other party members 25 SP. Just an idea instead of exp.
5. Swap the lvl req's while at it as well. I agree it's backwards. Lower lvl gears shouldn't have better stats.
6. Simply upgrade the drop table from the Wexp Cubes. Or alter them a little to have stuff you can't normally have. Maybe add an Option Scroll Cube (Low-Highest) for different wexp costs. The drop table for the OSC would be similar to the one the NPC daily for eod3 has. Then it's not totally worthless.