PDA

View Full Version : New CLASS!!!

cartoonguy12
05-29-2010, 10:40 AM
CABAL we need a new class to play with they are getting rather boring something more exciting and destructive maybe something that uses claws or goes through certain changes that would be pretty cool.

WIpwns
05-29-2010, 10:46 AM
bl

carowe27
05-29-2010, 11:32 AM
exciting and destructive maybe something that uses claws .

yeah um they have that its called a BL

xEtherx
05-29-2010, 11:38 AM
the only new class I think this game needs is a Necromancer class. Low direct dmg output, Long lasting mid dmg Applied DoT's and a ton of debuffs or conditional dmg hexes. Like other games have.

I truely miss my necromancers.

carowe27
05-29-2010, 11:42 AM
a ton of debuffs

FB

jimbo
05-29-2010, 11:54 AM
hmm a melee fighter with no weapons a fighter something like tekken.. thats would be cool no debuff high melee like wa fast like blader.... like a skill like ww like ww kick same cool time etc u no were im going lol hope u gm's here that

Berserk_Fury
05-29-2010, 12:18 PM
hmm a melee fighter with no weapons a fighter something like tekken.. thats would be cool no debuff high melee like wa fast like blader.... like a skill like ww like ww kick same cool time etc u no were im going lol hope u gm's here that

Yes, lets bring a fist fight to sword and magic users. Great idea.

Spur
05-29-2010, 12:52 PM
Yes, lets bring a fist fight to sword and magic users. Great idea.

not much diff than a magic user standing there having huge sharp blades slicing them apart

toca4eva1
05-29-2010, 01:08 PM
I'd love to have a melee class. That would be tight. Or maybe a class with a whip?? huh? no? yea thats sounds weird....kinda..

xEtherx
05-29-2010, 01:08 PM
FB

I am not just talking about just removing buffs but things like, dmg cause to target per melee/magic attack or reduced attack speed, slowed movement speed, slowed casting times, Applied hexes doing medium dmg over a long period of time without any physical action, decreased attack sucess rate ( missing ) , large reduction of M.attk/S.attk maybe even skill that can exploit death/corpse such as AoE's or buffs from said effect within its range similar to a force tower, Summons, self sacrifics to buff a party in various ways etc.

Do I think it would fit into this games mechanic, meh probably not but in almost every game i Have play I have luved the necromancer class and I have been playing MMO's sense the first online MMO ( Ultima online ).

jimbo
05-29-2010, 01:28 PM
not much diff than a magic user standing there having huge sharp blades slicing them apart

fpsnoob use your brain like spur did lol

YumCookies
05-29-2010, 01:46 PM
We have something like that already... weapon-less WA!!!

jimbo
05-29-2010, 02:17 PM
weapon less wa ...... more like brawler u cant use a wa with out a gs or daik..... :( as in pvps gvgs lvling etc .... not that past time junk u put up your gs and fight with hands and do 2dmg i mean use combo moves like ww kick and do damage like ww realy hope the ppl that make this game is reading this post

BleedingSoul
05-29-2010, 02:29 PM
weapon less wa ...... more like brawler u cant use a wa with out a gs or daik..... :( as in pvps gvgs lvling etc .... not that past time junk u put up your gs and fight with hands and do 2dmg i mean use combo moves like ww kick and do damage like ww realy hope the ppl that make this game is reading this post

Go play rumble fudge pack then and shut your clit

jimbo
05-29-2010, 02:41 PM
dont wana play rumble fighter wana play cabal online i didnt post this thread that other guy did im just adding comments

Matrimoney
05-29-2010, 02:55 PM
the only new class I think this game needs is a Necromancer class. Low direct dmg output, Long lasting mid dmg Applied DoT's and a ton of debuffs or conditional dmg hexes. Like other games have.

D3 will be out next year, WD plox.

cartoonguy12
05-29-2010, 09:10 PM
whats a bl :P and yea something really cool something like the guy from prototype something like that with his power :P thats dark and destructive
bl

xEtherx
05-29-2010, 11:14 PM
Diablo always has and always will su.ck.

hanadin
05-29-2010, 11:42 PM
Why not a FA or a WIZ with wings o.0?:P
hahah im bored

Trouvo
05-29-2010, 11:59 PM
Diablo always has and always will su.ck.

Agreed

[GM] Jamie
05-30-2010, 12:40 AM
I don't want to make you disappointed, but currently we aren't considering to design/develope any new class.
Hopefully, I am sure that the coming-up patch will add the game so much fun.
Keep your eyes on the forum and the official site as the contents preview will be relseased soon. :)

Rastan
05-30-2010, 01:37 AM
please don't make a new class,it would destroy this game because everyone would stop their current character to make a new one,then we'll have 500 "X" classes running around

Trouvo
05-30-2010, 02:24 AM
please don't make a new class,it would destroy this game because everyone would stop their current character to make a new one,then we'll have 500 "X" classes running around

very true
interested to see what this patch will be that jamie mentioned though....

EmperorDvS
05-30-2010, 07:53 AM

Are you saying we don't already have 500x class running around?
People will play what they're comfortable with. When the game first opened it was Bladers > Everything else.
Anyways, if there's going to be anything new, it should be for Cabal 2.

Wow, a GM response, intriguing.

jimbo
05-30-2010, 09:34 AM
whats a bl :P and yea something really cool something like the guy from prototype something like that with his power :P thats dark and destructive
no something that different like a brawler like i said in a recent post... something off takken like jin or brian fury

BleedingSoul
05-30-2010, 09:35 AM
no something that different like a brawler like i said in a recent post... something off takken like jin or brian fury

no

jimbo
05-30-2010, 09:38 AM
People will play what they're comfortable with. When the game first opened it was Bladers > Everything else.

Wow, a GM response, intriguing. good point but want if they dont wana waste time on cabal 2 and just upgrade the current cabal lot easier

EmperorDvS
05-30-2010, 09:52 AM
good point but want if they dont wana waste time on cabal 2 and just upgrade the current cabal lot easier

Under the assumption that development has already started, balancing a new game with 'non finalized' classes would be a lot less time consuming.
It's not that I wouldn't like to see new classes in the current game, but I think it's time for something fresh personally.

GoldFalcon22
05-30-2010, 09:57 AM
I'd love to have a melee class. That would be tight. Or maybe a class with a whip?? huh? no? yea thats sounds weird....kinda.. LOL toca xDD

cartoonguy12
05-30-2010, 10:40 AM
Why not a FA or a WIZ with wings o.0?:P
hahah im bored

i think diablo is one of the greatest games ever made its a true classic and if your not a noob you cant get bored of it really and many classes and skills to choose from easy to use soo there !

Jenus
05-30-2010, 10:46 AM
Or maybe a class with a whip?? huh? no? yea thats sounds weird....kinda..

Kinky.

But no seriously my guild and I have talked about this before. Like make 2 new classes that go on a new beginning map. Have like a summoner type class or something. And have a melee class that uses brass knuckles or whatever but yeah I agree on this.

I give you a big +1!

BleedingSoul
05-30-2010, 10:48 AM
Kinky.

But no seriously my guild and I have talked about this before. Like make 2 new classes that go on a new beginning map. Have like a summoner type class or something. And have a melee class that uses brass knuckles or whatever but yeah I agree on this.

I give you a big +1!

This isn't 2moons bro.

Jenus
05-30-2010, 10:51 AM
This isn't 2moons bro.

More than just 2moons has summoners and knuckle users. Just throwing ideas out there. Only other weapon you can put out there would be whips or spears and that's copying other games. That's the problem anymore if people say one thing others think they are trying to copy other games just because the other game came out with it before this one. Sadly enough that's how people work anymore. I mean yea we could use daggers, and others things but either way you're going to look like a copy game. So just learn to let ideas be ideas. O.o I mean really Rappelz has summoners...2moons has summoners...WoW has them...ect but what can you do? We could even be copies of Final fantasy and use harps which is pretty stupid imo but still.

BleedingSoul
05-30-2010, 10:55 AM
More than just 2moons has summoners and knuckle users. Just throwing ideas out there. Only other weapon you can put out there would be whips or spears and that's copying other games. That's the problem anymore if people say one thing others think they are trying to copy other games just because the other game came out with it before this one. Sadly enough that's how people work anymore. I mean yea we could use daggers, and others things but either way you're going to look like a copy game. So just learn to let ideas be ideas. O.o I mean really Rappelz has summoners...2moons has summoners...WoW has them...ect but what can you do? We could even be copies of Final fantasy and use harps which is pretty stupid imo but still.
tl;dr
or est can implement the pen15 costume that i've been patiently waiting for

Jenus
05-30-2010, 10:56 AM
tl;dr
or est can implement the pen15 costume that i've been patiently waiting for

Well keep trolling them you'll get it.

Sasodara
05-30-2010, 11:23 AM
HAHA! +1 ^.^ that made my day I'm sorry xP

jimbo
05-30-2010, 08:14 PM
Jamie;49051']I don't want to make you disappointed, but currently we aren't considering to design/develope any new class.
Hopefully, I am sure that the coming-up patch will add the game so much fun.
Keep your eyes on the forum and the official site as the contents preview will be relseased soon. :)
well think u should though have a vote on it make a pole on the site it could boost your popularity and make the game more fun and that means more ppl

jimbo
05-30-2010, 08:17 PM

Wow, a GM response, intriguing.
well its something new dont nock it to u try it and gm is responding cause it may make the game better...or trying to be more interactive with there fans... good to see that ..................again

jimbo
05-30-2010, 08:20 PM
Under the assumption that development has already started, balancing a new game with 'non finalized' classes would be a lot less time consuming.
It's not that I wouldn't like to see new classes in the current game, but I think it's time for something fresh personally.
yeah sound good but ......... why not can save them time though....... and energy but get your point though on the clean slat thing and ...just hope if they do go through with it just dont mess it up just upgrade only dont take away nothing

jimbo
05-30-2010, 08:23 PM
why .....want hurt or kill anyone only give them options.... been there and done that with all the class and figured out there weakness and strong points..... etc..... how to build what kind to make for example mfs and sfs and heavy blader and mart blader .... and i think martial fa...

jimbo
05-30-2010, 08:26 PM
Kinky.

I give you a big +1! nice idea the summoner thing ....... not just brass nuckles others like gloves and ropes raped around there hands.. etc.

Jenus
05-31-2010, 03:46 PM
nice idea the summoner thing ....... not just brass nuckles others like gloves and ropes raped around there hands.. etc.

Yeah I always liked the idea of having a summoner but then agian that's the class I always played in other games.

jimbo
05-31-2010, 03:58 PM
well not on cabal so it can boost popularity big and probaly more players

Sheep
05-31-2010, 04:03 PM
hmm a melee fighter with no weapons a fighter something like tekken..

i like that idea, but give them orbs.

jimbo
05-31-2010, 06:55 PM
i like that idea, but give them orbs.
lol that will make them wizzys probally some kind of hands like osmium arm and what not tit legs

cartoonguy12
06-02-2010, 09:38 PM
lol that will make them wizzys probally some kind of hands like osmium arm and what not tit legs

lmao!! funny guy

YoungForum
06-02-2010, 09:41 PM
This Game is what 3yrs old? kinda late for a new class especially sense a new version of the game with probally all new class's and everything is coming out. im fine with just the addition of new dungeons and features althought maybe a new skill set after trans for every class a buff and a skill or 2 wouldnt be bad. and a new map for war.

darkrage
06-02-2010, 09:44 PM
new classes would be nice but i think they are saving those for cabal 2 which they say will hit 4q of this year.

LightGrenade
06-02-2010, 10:29 PM
i got two new class idea Force Renegade- thief type with super speed mid dmg cuz they would be really fast sorta like using FAs bm2 and they have a skill that throws merciless ninja stars with force that

rains down like giant meteors and their weapon is daggers and the astral would be enchanted armor that increases hp

the second class should be a Force Gambler they use Crystal/Orb and the astral would be Cards and they would have a skill that has these giant cards that rise from the ground and compresses the monsters

in btween it and they would have mass AoE moves

Sheep
06-02-2010, 10:42 PM
summoner and fighter class ftw

YoungForum
06-02-2010, 10:48 PM
i got two new class idea Force Renegade- thief type with super speed mid dmg cuz they would be really fast sorta like using FAs bm2 and they have a skill that throws merciless ninja stars with force that

rains down like giant meteors and their weapon is daggers and the astral would be enchanted armor that increases hp

the second class should be a Force Gambler they use Crystal/Orb and the astral would be Cards and they would have a skill that has these giant cards that rise from the ground and compresses the monsters

in btween it and they would have mass AoE moves

1.yu culd just make a FA and go bm2
2. yu culd just go buy a x-men game and play wit gambit

Sheep
06-02-2010, 10:49 PM
1.yu culd just make a FA and go bm2
2. yu culd just go buy a x-men game and play wit gambit

+9000

LightGrenade
06-02-2010, 11:07 PM
*cough* shattered my dreams *cough* cough* >_<''

jimbo
06-03-2010, 04:52 PM
This Game is what 3yrs old? kinda late for a new class especially sense a new version of the game with probally all new class's and everything is coming out. im fine with just the addition of new dungeons and features althought maybe a new skill set after trans for every class a buff and a skill or 2 wouldnt be bad. and a new map for war.

no one the late and yes to everything else after that they made the mighty wish so sfs more playable and that was kinda late and the new dengeons poping out of the blue could have wated for the new version but they wanted to keep us updated but its never to late expecialy when theres always room for improve ment in this game .........(More dungeons, more cunstimazion for characters, more pets, more maps, etc)

Chrysaor
10-23-2010, 08:46 PM

... you forgot summoning undeads and using dead corpes of enemies.
Seriously, gotta recognize Diablo's necromancer, prob the most well known

realowner
10-23-2010, 08:56 PM
this thread is retarded in the face ur all idiots lmao

IRaid101
10-23-2010, 09:00 PM
lmfao bump an old thread ? o.o

Rastan
10-24-2010, 06:21 AM
lmfao bump an old thread ? o.o

No doubt,but this game is overdue for some new classes

Matiel
10-24-2010, 07:44 AM
Lance/halberd type class.

ACE
10-24-2010, 07:56 AM
Chain Warrior!
As the name suggests, it can be a warrior type that fights with a huge spiked chain. It's BMs and aura can appear on the chain instead of the character its self and add pure attack/crit dmg/crit rate. Maybe its chain turns into a flaming dragon chain for bm2 and a dark chain for bm1? Original much? (I'm bored.)

Rowe
10-24-2010, 08:07 AM
5 month old and you bring it back.

Matiel
10-24-2010, 09:21 AM
5 month old and you bring it back.

Why does it bother you.

ACE
10-24-2010, 09:35 AM
5 month old and you bring it back.It wasn't me who brought it back! D:

Rowe
10-24-2010, 10:17 AM
Why does it bother you.

because its a fail thread. and every thing that was proposed for this new class i gave an answer for with classes already in game.

LightxRyu
10-24-2010, 01:39 PM
Think we need branch classes instead of new classes. All the classes we have is already covered by the general facts but it would be nice to have a branch class at say lvl 150 or so.

Like for example FB can go full debuff and call that a astral curser or something and u can have a another FB called Force Slayer who is just straight up tank, and they would have different stat distribution.

Just saying, it's a fun thought

Hash
10-24-2010, 01:52 PM
Think we need branch classes instead of new classes. All the classes we have is already covered by the general facts but it would be nice to have a branch class at say lvl 150 or so.

Like for example FB can go full debuff and call that a astral curser or something and u can have a another FB called Force Slayer who is just straight up tank, and they would have different stat distribution.

Just saying, it's a fun thought

But FBs cant tank in the first place. They arent even half tank half debuffers now .. theyre just .. squishy.

bardiel7777
10-24-2010, 01:56 PM
But FBs cant tank in the first place. They arent even half tank half debuffers now .. theyre just .. squishy.

Are you forgetting FB BM1 with Morale Shout? Cause you sound like FBs can't do it at all.

WiPwns2
10-24-2010, 02:03 PM
force jedis will be the new op version of fb :)

Tysukiomi
11-07-2010, 01:38 PM
something more exciting and destructive maybe something that uses claws .

no offense....u SLIGHTLY fail

Tysukiomi
11-07-2010, 01:38 PM
force jedis will be the new op version of fb :)

.................................................. ............jedi..................stupidest class in the world..........

jimbo
11-07-2010, 04:48 PM
lol i was looking for this thread xD thought it got deleted

ZEPR0
11-07-2010, 07:56 PM
MAn this thread again
*Sigh* lets bury this already,.,.

realowner
11-17-2010, 10:23 PM
MAn this thread again

no way man im hoping for them force warriors oh yeah boy >.>

jay7981
11-17-2010, 10:58 PM
I'd like to see a class that fights with summoned beasts, and nothing else and all his skills are to buff his beast only and the higher skill level the more beasts you can summon and have different class of beasts kinda like a WI has earth air water fire, that would be awsome!! and maby have him be a dagger user so he could defend himself

Michael Kochalka
11-28-2010, 09:22 AM
lets make a combiner, that is specially for partys, that it has the ability to combine some buffs or skills, or something...
-

or a character that has the ability of controlling the space (of time and space, but not time), or something...

maybe its possible a character that has the ability of possessing the monsters, etc

or a skill you made yourself when you type in the chat when youre on BM, example: typing /earth explosion with lava, or something..., or drawing with the mouse....

or make a character with your face from a photo...

ZEPR0
11-28-2010, 11:25 AM
Ya'll guys are wrong
EST would never put a new char here
I doubt that there gonna put a new class
on CABAL mind you guys
CABAL 2 is out in korea with new classes

new skill is prolly possible
but new class pffft
in your dreams

MAn this thread again

jeckal
11-28-2010, 12:16 PM
force warrior 2012

Michael Kochalka
12-01-2010, 10:17 AM
Astral sorcerer!!!

=D

Jason Benedicto
01-04-2011, 08:31 AM
true debuffer like removing aods and other beneficial buffs ( damn force shielder always owns the top spot hell they always have high scores)