PDA

View Full Version : Forum suggestion..

Abi
09-23-2013, 08:56 AM
I had already suggested this with the merge with Cabal Latino, but now with the merge with BR it becomes even more needed.

We need to be able to have a setting on the forum so that when you click "What's new?" it can disregard any posts made on the other languages forums.

Honestly, when you have to go all the way to page 3 before you see a post in English it just makes me want to not check the forums anymore

Jessifer
09-23-2013, 09:20 PM
They don't understand English to realize they put their shi't in wrong section.

OnlyJoseph
09-24-2013, 12:17 AM
Just use the sections of the forum specific to you guys, no need to click on "What's New?"

And please do not generalize to culture "HU3." Not all BR's are like that.

JaFuiLevel1
09-24-2013, 04:05 AM
many BR's no have concept of English and it really destroys our reputation.

BTW, we are also offended by such behavior =/

Troll123
09-24-2013, 06:46 AM
They don't understand English to realize they put their shi't in wrong section.
"What's new" goes for all forum not just the English section idiot

EldPlayer
09-24-2013, 08:23 AM
Unfortunately many Brazilians do it on purpose. They post useless messages and they still require attention to their stupid questions.

TayMerikyan
09-24-2013, 09:25 AM
Sorry, but we brasilians like to comunicate e troll anytime, if you do not like, please use the area only intended for your language and not the "all about"

We're here to stay, and we will communicate even you do not like it

in fact, some stupid will post in forums unrelated, but please do not generalize, because most of our posts are in our area

whitetrash
09-24-2013, 09:28 AM
Yes please make the brs go away .......

They have there own section for there jibberish talk they are just too ignorent and stupid to use it

awakening
09-24-2013, 11:11 AM
When i click on the english word "whats new" i would like to see english post. thank you.

Abi
09-24-2013, 01:36 PM
Yea I know there's not much we can do about BRs posting on english threads.

What I would like to be able to do is to opt out from having the legit (and probably very relevant and interesting for their community) BR posts on the BR section when I click on What's New because since I don't speak their language it's a little pointless for me to see their section and since their community is much more active than ours it makes it hard to keep up with our english threads.

As for the annoying ones just spamming all threads with "huehuehue" Pretty sure there is something in the forums TOS about spamming and I'll leave that to our forums moderators.

spittaz
09-24-2013, 01:49 PM
Sorry, but we brasilians like to comunicate e troll anytime, if you do not like, please use the area only intended for your language and not the "all about"

We're here to stay, and we will communicate even you do not like it

in fact, some stupid will post in forums unrelated, but please do not generalize, because most of our posts are in our area

+1 i only seen 1 post on our English section from BR, for the "Whats new" idk why English players are all mad, its not BR fault. GM need to fix that but all these English players just being ignorant D: