PDA

View Full Version : mFS switching to WI, need help. (With gear and def/dmg transition). Probably pve WI.

ForumHavoc
05-29-2010, 02:28 PM
I'm think of retiring my mFS. It's not that it's getting boring, it's just I'm not so big on pk/pvp anymore. If I sold my gear I'd have only about a little over 2bil to work with. Not that much but I want to make the best of what I have. (I'm in merc btw). I'm not really going to pvp/pk with this wiz because I pk/pvp'ed against them enough to know how they are like.

I need help with my setup! I'm going with phery orbs because I'm farming weak eod for the 26/36s. Same with helms. I'm either gonna make 40's, leave at 36's and if I'm lucky 7/40s, 7/28s. Right now I only have 40%Dmg helm. I'm basically only looking for 40-50 rate because aura will make up for a lot of the rate lose.

Gear wise! I don't know if I would be able to make it to Osmium amp, +7 Stit would probably be what I end up with. Accesories and stuff I have 'em. Right now the only amp I have is 5% Mystic gloves which were free. XD I thought about it and I was like hmmm! If I can make epic Helms/Orbs from weak eod I will quit my fs and gear up the wiz! But i need suggestions.

It's gonna be hard going from High def/low magic to high magic/low def. XD

WIpwns
05-29-2010, 02:55 PM
farm a 7/40 phery in weak eod and get a 7/40 lapis orb

WIpwns
05-29-2010, 02:56 PM
7/100 sig boots 7/100 sig suit 7/40 sig helm 7 amp 5 hp steal sig gloves