PDA

View Full Version : Hacked Account(HellzShielder)

VryneUchiha
05-29-2010, 03:07 PM
Ok so this morning I attempted to log in my account the password was changed so I go to main site and try to recover my password and it says its been sent to my email i checked my email and it wasnt their ive tried this multiple times to see if i can still get on my account.Then I tried to make a new account with a different email and it said the confirmation was sent to my email and i checked it it was nothing there also. I've checked spam also for both emails please help me someone I had very nice gear on the character and no one knows what my sub pass is so they cant delete it or get access to it. But what if they guess my sub pass right and drop all my items in such. Will i be able to get them back i've been playing cabal since OGP ran it and I've always liked it but if i dont have my gear there isnt a good point in playing anymore but this is so far the best mmo ive played so can anyone help me please i want to get back in action i just want the account back but if my items are gone may EST provide me with the same exact items once again if not.Why continue playing?? :(

VryneUchiha
05-29-2010, 07:12 PM
Why can no one solve my problem?

Sheep
05-29-2010, 07:14 PM
I'm glad your gone, hellz. you were not a good team-player.

VryneUchiha
05-29-2010, 07:34 PM
Dont worry nub i will be back just for you and btw i liked you better when you were a nub

GuardianPat
05-29-2010, 10:21 PM
i guess you have to way this monday

NiteFalcon
05-29-2010, 10:31 PM
Dont worry nub i will be back just for you and btw i liked you better when you were a nub

nice contradiction.

VryneUchiha
05-31-2010, 11:08 AM
Lol nite nice job noticing that but sheep is really lame and problem solved so cya in game sheep :)

[GM] DaisY
06-06-2010, 04:27 AM
Dear, if you are using yahoo.com email, please wait for 5-10 minutes at least.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Wiccaan
06-07-2010, 05:29 AM
Go on Cabal.com and use the Help Desk to submit a hack report. Title your ticket 'Account Hacked' or something on that line and they will respond quickly. They should send you a form/application to fill out, send it back filled out via another ticket and they will do what they can from there. I got my account back doing it within a day.

DoItOver
08-15-2010, 07:16 PM
Go on Cabal.com and use the Help Desk to submit a hack report. Title your ticket 'Account Hacked' or something on that line and they will respond quickly. They should send you a form/application to fill out, send it back filled out via another ticket and they will do what they can from there. I got my account back doing it within a day.

No, you're more important than most players is all, kekeke.