PDA

View Full Version : My old character, I'd like him back GMs!

Killa
05-30-2010, 11:56 AM
(I recently submitted a ticket that still has not been answered yet, it's been about 3 days already! >:(
I'm ready to play seriously again!)
Hello, my name is Nicholas. I currently enlisted into the Armed forces and have not had the chance to log into cabal for a while. Once I completed my A School training, I was able to get a laptop and return once again to the world of cabal. I know you have polices set in place for users who have not logged in for a while, but I wanted to know if my character avitar Raganok could be recovered. I'd really like to hit the ground running again and if you need verification to know that this character is mine, I can provide a little with the attached screenshots, taken when I made my first Guild FLCL. Some of the screenshots are from when I first started. One of your GM's should remember me, her name was Starla. Thank you kindly for your time
Your loyal cabal fan,
Killa (Aka Raganok)

jimbo
05-30-2010, 08:11 PM
miss my account to... they want unbane though even though i got hacked then the person tryed to sell my account and i got banned....... but guese rules are rules

VryneUchiha
05-31-2010, 11:03 AM
EST i believe should do better with people getting their accounts,spammers,hackers, and bots. Since those are ruining our game experience if the hacking problem isnt solved soon many people will quit.

ForumStarla
06-08-2010, 12:12 PM
One of your GM's should remember me, her name was Starla.

There are still people that thought I was a GM? lol <3
Good luck getting back in the game!