PDA

View Full Version : So people won't have the same problem I'm having.

Killa
05-30-2010, 12:54 PM
I recently came back to Cabal after a small Hiatus, only to encounter problems when trying to get into contact with the Creators of this game. I haven't been able to log in for some time, since I lost my old character, and now I can't get in with the new one I created because I entered the wrong password too many times at the login, screen. I was in a hurry to powerlvl since I just got back, I was making some pretty good headway too. I think the creators of Cabal online should make it easier to contact the GM's or Whoever it is you can get in contact with to help you with login issues easier. In just a few short hours, I've tried contacting someone, anyone that can help me out through various "Contact Us" and "Email Us" means and methods, having nothing but failure after failure. Trying to be patient is hard, considering I'm not some everyday spammer, or Troll. I'm an Average Player of cabal that demands action and Gameage! If you are also a true resident and Cabaler or Caballette :p Please help out a fellow gamer get this issue resolved.