PDA

View Full Version : General Discussion =/= Off topic

SilentM
04-05-2010, 02:53 AM
I'm tired seeing off topic threads in -every- general discussion section of the new forum.
The description of THIS forum clearly states:
"Have a pleasant discussion on CABAL Online here. Any topics related with CABAL are welcomed!"

There is an OFF topic section at the BOTTOM of this forum.

Here ees big pretty piktar for those of you who don't read
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/cocopopo/forumgiude.png

CriSai
04-05-2010, 05:04 AM
I second that

DVwizzy
04-05-2010, 05:09 AM
LOL at the piktar +1

Bowkill
04-05-2010, 05:46 AM
My god, thank you. A picture requiring no less work is necessary; general has become tech-support, q/a, off-topic, and every other avenue of forum because mods aren't enforcing appropriate topics. =\...

Leonhart
04-05-2010, 06:50 AM
LOL... I was just thinking about this XD

Immortal Dilemma
04-05-2010, 08:03 AM
Yea attack my thread other than the others =.=

" Everyone else got worst threads then me"

dodoso123
04-05-2010, 08:06 AM
No deal, Trolling general thread = way faster replys. and..... more people plus this isent about CABAL get off if you wanna look fair...

silver2020
04-05-2010, 09:00 AM
so what if theres off topic things in gerneral discussion ANY thread you read in general discussion leads to an off topic conversation,but if your so annoyed and mad by it send a ticket to the GM's see how well that works ^.^

Slickv3
04-05-2010, 03:20 PM
I'm tired seeing off topic threads in -every- general discussion section of the new forum.
The description of THIS forum clearly states:
"Have a pleasant discussion on CABAL Online here. Any topics related with CABAL are welcomed!"

There is an OFF topic section at the BOTTOM of this forum.

Here ees big pretty piktar for those of you who don't read
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/cocopopo/forumgiude.png

Alright so let me get this straight. You're posting this because you're tired of seeing people post crap in the general discussions place? From what i have seen, this is also classified as Q.Qing about crap. So how about posting you're thread in the right place, and maybe everyone else will. GG Half pint.

GuardianPat
04-05-2010, 03:49 PM
This thread go to Off-Topic section too

Slickv3
04-05-2010, 03:51 PM
Yeah, thats what i said in the last post.

Kid is Q.Qing about us posting in the wrong section, when the moron did the same thing that he's Q.Qing about lmao!

So all i can say to that is. "Self Pwned"

GuardianPat
04-05-2010, 03:54 PM
lol self pwned XD

Slickv3
04-05-2010, 04:04 PM
Haha gotta come up with something right? :P

He/She pwned them self with this out of place/hypocritical post. :P

SilentM
04-05-2010, 04:19 PM
First off, I'm not a "kid", so get your head out of your ass. Second off, I was waiting for some smartass like you to tell me I was being hypocritical. To my defense, I'm being INFORMATIVE, and for the sake of INFORMING other people I posted it in THIS section at the risk of looking like a hypocrite. Since no one else seems to know how to look at or even read any other section, THIS was the best section to post it in. A post like this actually does NOT belong in off topic but either as some type of announcement, sticky, guide, or otherwise. I'm not saying my thread in particular should be stickied, but that people need to learn how to NAVIGATE a forum.
Second post is a GM AGREEING with me, and my post has NOT been moved, so your point is moot.

Game set and done.

Slickv3
04-05-2010, 04:52 PM
Lmao.

Whatever half pint.

I could do circles around this all night. But not in the mood. Tired from fixing the truck, and it's relax time. I shall get back to this tomorrow. It'll give you enough time to prepare for the verbal smackdown i am going to put on yo candy arse. :P

BleedingSoul
04-05-2010, 05:05 PM
First off, I'm not a "kid", so get your head out of your ass. Second off, I was waiting for some smartass like you to tell me I was being hypocritical. To my defense, I'm being INFORMATIVE, and for the sake of INFORMING other people I posted it in THIS section at the risk of looking like a hypocrite. Since no one else seems to know how to look at or even read any other section, THIS was the best section to post it in. A post like this actually does NOT belong in off topic but either as some type of announcement, sticky, guide, or otherwise. I'm not saying my thread in particular should be stickied, but that people need to learn how to NAVIGATE a forum.
Second post is a GM AGREEING with me, and my post has NOT been moved, so your point is moot.

Game set and done.

Cry 'bout it.

SilentM
04-05-2010, 06:09 PM
Trololol. You think I care to "argue" about it? I've already said what I had to say, so I'll let the thread be instead of allow it to become a feeding ground for bored little trolls like this one up here. ^

BleedingSoul
04-05-2010, 06:13 PM
You think I care to "argue"?

I couldn't care less, I said cry.

SkyAlpha
04-05-2010, 06:17 PM
um..be nice? O_O

Monopolus
04-05-2010, 06:31 PM
I approve of this thread +1

...what, 'who's this kid?' Well I don't know you either, so we're even.