PDA

View Full Version : The New Gladiator Class

CrystalBlader
01-09-2014, 06:56 PM
I'm asking here because I don't know where else to ask, but question.. Why add the gladiator class to Cabal if it won't be there for Cabal 2? If I am being a douchebag, forgive me, but I'm just wondering what's going on with these class cuts? Bladers are cut top, isn't Cabal 2 supposed to be like a follow up?? How would you explain that in the Cabal 2 story? Like all the bladers and gladiators got killed off?

Valdoroth
01-17-2014, 02:22 PM
Good question. I reckon they didn't think that one through. The stories aren't exactly correlating either. I think C2 takes place like a few decades or centuries after C1.

SagaStrife
01-23-2014, 04:39 AM
Who new class ?

Tonberry
02-03-2014, 12:35 PM
cabal 2 is a whole new game. while it featured yuan and arionell in the trailer, the whole procyon vs capella isn't even there anymore. its a new continent, and there's no sign of any of the old map being there.

CrystalBlader
02-09-2014, 07:18 PM
They have forgotten temple for one of the maps in Cabal 2. && ok Val. I think I'm getting it a bit

Tenrai
02-11-2014, 06:24 AM
Maybe they will slowly release classes over time along with different Episodes, just like what we are going through today.

CrystalBlader
02-11-2014, 07:41 AM
Yeaa. I thought about that after man lol. That seems more likeable and would make sense honestly.

annoy
02-12-2014, 06:56 PM
or maybe in some random convoluted way, Cabal 2 is set in the past of Cabal Online xP

jamnotjelly
02-18-2014, 10:37 AM
The storyline is set in the new empire also talks about a thousand year storm so I don't know how Yuan is still alive unless there's something going on of the outskirts of cabal 1 that they don't talk about until cabal 2.

CrystalBlader
02-22-2014, 12:55 PM
Maybe it's a descendant of the original Yuan?? Lol, and she happens to dress and follow her predecessor lol.. Or maybe Yuan got sent to the future by some kind of experiment with Heill lol. Soo many possibilities with this one, the latter sounds more interesting though. It'd be funny if they use our ideas to cover their tracks and save their hinds in the storyline lol.