PDA

View Full Version : The Mobile Cabal App

CrystalBlader
01-10-2014, 08:53 PM
I would like to make a suggestion to the app, which would be to change the pictures for the gear to specify exactly what the player has? For example if someone has a sigmetal gauntlet, display that instead of a titanium picture? Its a minor detail , but please take it into consideration?

Valdoroth
01-11-2014, 10:35 AM
I think it's a good idea, though do know it'll make the app like 5 times larger than it currently is bcs image files, though small.

CrystalBlader
01-13-2014, 03:25 PM
Ok. Thanks for the feedback and your opinion. What about the addition of the mailing system to the cabal app? Would be too difficult/costly to add? Syncing the cabal mailing system to the app?

Valdoroth
01-14-2014, 06:59 PM
Ok. Thanks for the feedback and your opinion. What about the addition of the mailing system to the cabal app? Would be too difficult/costly to add? Syncing the cabal mailing system to the app?

Well it already shows the seller's names on the app, so to implement this idea for buying purposes (like "hey when i get on at blah blah time can I buy your item for mutter mutter") would be awesome. I like this idea more than the adding all the images for each type.

Though they would have to add a tab for mailing so you can delete mails if needed.

Enso
01-15-2014, 12:28 AM
I would rather have things like crashes (when exit for a while then come back without restarting), scrolling issues (the final item in auction house lists is hidden by navigation controller), and the god-awful sorting option being in settings instead of in the search form fixed before things like icons.

CrystalBlader
01-15-2014, 09:14 AM
Well it already shows the seller's names on the app, so to implement this idea for buying purposes (like "hey when i get on at blah blah time can I buy your item for mutter mutter") would be awesome. I like this idea more than the adding all the images for each type.

Though they would have to add a tab for mailing so you can delete mails if needed.
Great!! Glad my ideas are actually worth someone else's opinon.. I've just been brainstorming about how to help make it a little more personable and interesting for the cabal fans.

I would rather have things like crashes (when exit for a while then come back without restarting), scrolling issues (the final item in auction house lists is hidden by navigation controller), and the god-awful sorting option being in settings instead of in the search form fixed before things like icons.
I totally agree with you, first thing to be fixed should be the already implemented features. I however, don't have problems with the auto-crashing of the app. But the scrolling issue is annoying. It pops right back up after trying to scroll to the very bottom on the list in viewing the AH.