PDA

View Full Version : need help

MamaMiaYoe
06-01-2010, 09:40 AM
I might be changing characters. I dont know yet but I'm having my eyes on force blader.
I have a lvl 109 (trans/comp) fb on my account and right now I dont know what skills and equips it should be having. I've been checking the forums for guides but due to the back to back arguments and opinions of many, Ive been led to confusion as to what to believe in. I have no prior knowledge of the class excpet that its my hatest enemy on my FA, and I'd like to learn about it. So now I post this thread hoping that all those who'd help me will guide me to the right fb path.

So here are my current equips (know that I havent started buying amp gears and Im using most of the decent gears from my FA Miavii)

Equips:
OSM battle helm of DB +7 36% cdi
OSM battle boots of will +7 +240 hp
TerraGrace gloves fb amp +3 4% s.amp
OSM battle suit +6 50 hp & 7% amp

Rings: 3x cr +2 & Mergaheph ring
Ammulet: AoB +8
Bracelet: n/a yet (currently lvl 3 honor rank)
Earings: n/a yet (current lvl 3 honor rank)

Eppaulet of Fighter +6 and Eppaulet of Guardian +7
Red Board
SIGmetal orb +6 20% cdi
OSM blade +9 10% cdi

Questions:
Is my battle boots of will worth keeping, or should it be amped 7%?
Is the difference of BoF+3 slotted compared to BoF+6 huge?
What are advisable earings for fb, is it the same as what FA's use (Vamp earings +5 up, force regen +5 up)?
Once I reach level 15, can I just use a +7 forcy orb 10% cdi or is there another you would like to suggest better that's not worth a billion alz?
And the blade/katana, it confuses me! what should I be choosing? Forcy +7 cdi or amp? blade or katana?

My current combo:
Pvp: Force Assault (20) > Force Slash (20) > Impact Stab (20) > Assasinate (9) > Infernal Impact (20) > Force Impact (20) > Assasinate (9)
Pve (Stunlock): I have no idea LOL

Questions:
PvP Combo good or bad? HELP!?
PvE Combo? Is there a stunlock for this?

Berserk_Fury
06-01-2010, 11:28 AM
Is my battle boots of will worth keeping, or should it be amped 7%?

Will is good for pvp, amp is good for everything else.

Is the difference of BoF+3 slotted compared to BoF+6 huge?

The difference is very small.

What are advisable earings for fb, is it the same as what FA's use (Vamp earings +5 up, force regen +5 up)?

I think those earrings are good for all classes.

Once I reach level 15, can I just use a +7 forcy orb 10% cdi or is there another you would like to suggest better that's not worth a billion alz?

A +7 forcium orb is ok to use, but I don't know how it would compare to a 27/30 dmg lapis, because it's +7...

And the blade/katana, it confuses me! what should I be choosing? Forcy +7 cdi or amp? blade or katana?

+7 s.amp katana.

My current combo:
Pvp: Force Assault (20) > Force Slash (20) > Impact Stab (20) > Assasinate (9) > Infernal Impact (20) > Force Impact (20) > Assasinate (9)
Pve (Stunlock): I have no idea LOL

Questions:
PvP Combo good or bad? HELP!?
PvE Combo? Is there a stunlock for this?

Never use force impact in pvp, it's a garbage skill and not worth using even for looks. Most of the time if you some of the small skills and assassinate or infernal impact then the opponent should be dead. Usually if I fight someone with a lot of hp and defense I would repease FA, FS and IS before casting infernal. Overall there is no set pvp combo, you should alternate your skills based on the opponent and which early skills crit.

The stunlock I use is stigma -> assassinate -> infernal -> dance of ruin. If you hit all the skills right past excellent then you should have a 100% stun lock up to 11 combo, after that you'll be better off breaking and starting over.

MamaMiaYoe
06-01-2010, 11:59 AM
Overall there is no set pvp combo, you should alternate your skills based on the opponent and which early skills crit.

*Gasp* no set for dps against FA or mFS, Wiz either? o.o
So I have to reduce to lvl 9 Infernal impact for it to go with the cycle of stunlock combo ryt?

oXIo
06-01-2010, 12:13 PM
for combos against wiz/ fa it rly just depends how much hp they have left... just use fillers such as force assault/ slash/ impact stab/ rising shot/ fk until u think u can finish with assassin or infernal. if u cant finish at the end of ur dps, then you should probably consider trying to get assassinate and infernal impact out if u can last that long against the fa/ wiz.

Berserk_Fury
06-01-2010, 12:56 PM
I've never lived long enough to recast infernal impact against anyone, and mine is at level 9. If you don't finish when you cast infernal you're pretty much dead.

MamaMiaYoe
06-01-2010, 01:10 PM
Yeah its like FA shooting star, if u cant kill enemy with it in a pvp then ure pretty much dead.. I think of Infernal more like as finisher even though its not a comp skill so I put it to 20 but its now at lvl 9 for stunlock, I feel bad tho snce I really like the crit dmge it does at 20.

Marth
06-01-2010, 01:13 PM
PVP combo!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG49tjUT2pk

Pretty good imo, switches a diff combo when it comes to fb and bl. Worth giving it a try.

MamaMiaYoe
06-01-2010, 01:27 PM
Oh Seiyuu's combo. Yeah he is good but he gives weird advice though, I use to chat with him in YM and he said his gears were mostly just OSM destruction and crit build and thats what fb gears should be =O so I dont think the combo is good for me. Oh please dont make me do that shift combo thing, it'll make it harder >.<

MamaMiaYoe
06-01-2010, 01:55 PM
dont compare me to Neiro, I am not like that weirdo and his player skills and knowledge about the game far exceeds mine. Im not a cabal n3rd

WIpwns
06-01-2010, 01:58 PM
lol

MamaMiaYoe
06-01-2010, 01:59 PM
^
^
look whos talking xDDDD

MamaMiaYoe
06-01-2010, 02:04 PM
^
^
Oh please dont stop making me laugh..Who admitted? I dont see a post of anyone but I do feel someone's about to if not only with that "certain" word in there.

BlaneAkarui
06-01-2010, 02:24 PM
This is the website I use for my fb info
Its been really good so far
And I guess its worth a try
http://www.dualtranz.com/2008/01/cabal-guide-for-dummies-force-blader.html

MamaMiaYoe
06-01-2010, 02:26 PM
^
tyvm

MamaMiaYoe
06-01-2010, 04:04 PM
That still sounds like very hard to believe, you should come up with a much convincing story next time. Haniel wont say something like that, coz he's always against me staying up late playing. but yeah I used to do that before not in this game tho, in fact I tried not to sleep for two and a half days to get a lvl 155 character to lvl 185 in another MMORPG but let me tell you just incase youre doing it...it wont do you any good, anemia, seizures LOL I admit. ever since then, Im done with major addiction ;)

MamaMiaYoe
06-07-2010, 05:52 AM
^
^
stop talking to yourself. o.o

MamaMiaYoe
06-07-2010, 08:30 PM
I saw some1 selling a +7 PC OSM katana of deathblow 36% cdi in AH. and Im just wondering if its good on fb. Do you think forcium katana with 7% amp +7 is still better than that?

Berserk_Fury
06-07-2010, 08:47 PM
Ideally I would say it's best to have a +7 s.amp katana and a 36/40 dmg lapis crystal, but if you will only do war and pvp having 2 DB weapons may be better.

Macboy313
06-09-2010, 07:31 PM
I use this combo for all classes because it's super fast and I never really lose when i use this combo. Actually i have never lost an pvp to anyone my lvl since i got my amp and crit gear and used this combo. I'm lvl 103 BTW but here's my combo: FK, ASS, FA, FS, DoR, II. By the time I get to Infernal Impact the player is dead and if they aren't then i just do Assasinate and they are dead.