PDA

View Full Version : FB and FS

toca4eva1
06-01-2010, 11:38 AM
Hello EST,

I have just 1 suggestion. Since FBs and FS are capable of going hybrid, you guys should implement magic attack into the FB's and FS's buff(s). For example: FB's enchants, should have the same magic attack, as the "attack" (Fire +29 attack and +29 M. attack).

For the FS add the same M attack to Mighty Wish as to the attack. (60 attack and 60 M attack) (Even though FS have MB, it still would be nice to for them to have a buff with M attack, that did not risk anything.

This will allow us to not only make hybrid classes but full magic classes. (Why not go FA or WI?) Answer = Cuz FA and WI don't have certain abilities.

WI should also get an M attack buff also. (Thats just my opinion)

WA and BL shouldn't get M attack because.....its just fail....

(I already know that some people will laugh at this thread. But everyone has their opinions. I also know that our INT also give alot of magic attack.) But I wanna hear some feedback. Please support this thread so that one day it may be implemented. Negative and ofcourse positive feeback are welcome.

Thank You all

-toca

Flarius
06-02-2010, 09:32 PM
This will allow us to not only make hybrid classes but full magic classes. (Why not go FA or WI?) Answer = Cuz FA and WI don't have certain abilities.

Ahahahaha FA and WI have the exact same skills as mFB and mFS...Lances and cannons.

YoungForum
06-02-2010, 09:38 PM
Ahahahaha FA and WI have the exact same skills as mFB and mFS...Lances and cannons.
i think he ment FS have SS/AOD/MB and FBS have debuffs, also they both would have more def.
Im against this tho.
the reason being both FS/FB are ment to be sword/melee classes if you chose hybrid/magic thats you choice you gain the advantage of range and quicker atks but loss Dmg/defence/buffs wateva, if you stay sword then you dont have as quick atks and you have to be face to face. Giving m.atk buffs only adds greater advantages to class creating a unfair balance. what would SFS,WA,BL,FB get to balance out this power?

toca4eva1
06-03-2010, 11:25 AM
Okay then if not FB or FS, at least give WI's an m attack buff. FS have mortal bane....which gives m attack....FB's have MF which nowadays can easily be avoided........So WI's and FB's should get M attack buff.

ForumHavoc
06-03-2010, 03:37 PM
Okay then if not FB or FS, at least give WI's an m attack buff. FS have mortal bane....which gives m attack....FB's have MF which nowadays can easily be avoided........So WI's and FB's should get M attack buff.

=[ nu mFS need that buff.

toca4eva1
06-03-2010, 07:01 PM
mFS have mortal bane.....=( so its best if FB and WI get M attack buffs first.

MyForumIsFISHIN
06-03-2010, 07:09 PM
How about EST just focus on the current issues?

toca4eva1
06-03-2010, 07:12 PM
Not an issue my friend. Just something extra they should add ^^v.

MyForumIsFISHIN
06-03-2010, 07:14 PM
I know what suggestions are and what issues are. I'm just saying, instead of wasting time reading suggestions, they should be fixing the issues that are sent in with the help desk tickets.

xenobus_2006
06-05-2010, 08:40 PM
they need to improve everybody and add more chars

YoungForum
06-06-2010, 05:18 AM

as i said before FS/FB are supposed to be sword users if you gain something(range/quicker atks) you have to lose something (Def/buffs) so NO for fb's.
WI with a magic buff sense they have a atk party buff would be understandle

YoungForum
06-06-2010, 05:22 AM
they need to improve everybody and add more chars

Improve maybe. add more no. the games to old to add new characters. cabal 2 is supposed to be coming out in a yr and they'll have all new characters and everything. im guessing until then Cabal will Get new patches/updates(Dungeons and extra feautures) the most drastic thing i can see and would like is a skill set after trans or a couple of moves added to trans but that probaly askin to much at this stage.

Deathlymonkey
06-07-2010, 04:06 AM

May i know what buff you are talking about? The only party buffs wizards have are mass restore, sp buff ans SI...

Mishon
07-18-2010, 01:52 PM
mFS magic buff now!!!

darkrage
07-20-2010, 02:37 PM
mfs and mfb do not need a m att buff it was your choice to go against the way fs and fb were ment to be built so stop your crying and deal with it

Shinn
07-20-2010, 03:13 PM
as i said before FS/FB are supposed to be sword users if you gain something(range/quicker atks) you have to lose something (Def/buffs) so NO for fb's.

What are you talking about MFB rock on Cabal KO

jimbo
07-20-2010, 03:42 PM
Hello EST,

I have just 1 suggestion. Since FBs and FS are capable of going hybrid, you guys should implement magic attack into the FB's and FS's buff(s). For example: FB's enchants, should have the same magic attack, as the "attack" (Fire +29 attack and +29 M. attack).

For the FS add the same M attack to Mighty Wish as to the attack. (60 attack and 60 M attack) (Even though FS have MB, it still would be nice to for them to have a buff with M attack, that did not risk anything.

WI should also get an M attack buff also. (Thats just my opinion)

WA and BL shouldn't get M attack because.....its just fail....

(I already know that some people will laugh at this thread. But everyone has their opinions. I also know that our INT also give alot of magic attack.) But I wanna hear some feedback. Please support this thread so that one day it may be implemented. Negative and ofcourse positive feeback are welcome.

Thank You all

-toca

ahh if mfs get a magic buff they would be to strong............ and mfb......dont think they dont need cause there crit rate and dmg comes from buffs.........thats why wa ..... dont have buffs or skills that let them boost there crit rate or dmg or both cause it will be to epic.......wa with crushing blade buff.............................................. .......wa will be unstoppable...(they are now lol) in other words every class is lvled out