PDA

View Full Version : Battle Mode 1

Enso
04-05-2010, 04:55 AM
Hello, I know that cannons increase the effect of battle mode 1... but exactly how much do they increase it by? how much attack would I lose lowering my stone cannon to 19 from 20?

Berserk_Fury
04-05-2010, 05:11 AM
Stone cannon only affects your defense. Lightning = attack. Wind = def rate/atk rate. Aqua (or water, w/e it's called) = hp. I don't know how much your stats will drop by though.

GaikozWraith
04-05-2010, 05:18 AM
only way to find out is try it.
bm1 when stone cannon is 20. and remember ur defense
bm1 when stone cannon is 19. and compare the defense

MyForumIsFISHIN
04-05-2010, 03:50 PM
I need to make room for stone cannon then. My lightning, wind, aqua are all at 20.

ChaosWars
04-06-2010, 01:23 AM
my magic canons were at 15 lol

well my bm1 = sux tho

GuardianPat
04-06-2010, 06:52 AM
dont forget your magic attack n the cannonssss

Berserk_Fury
04-06-2010, 06:54 AM
BM1 is only good for war and pk imo.

Suterusu
04-06-2010, 12:17 PM
yea and for tanking in mf o.o

Berserk_Fury
04-06-2010, 01:32 PM
yea and for tanking in mf o.o

I find that BM2 is better for that too since you have constant vamp and more than enough defense.

GuardianPat
04-06-2010, 03:48 PM
and better aoe. no need to use combo

mnslayer27
04-06-2010, 08:47 PM
I use BM1 much more than BM2. Actually i rarely use bm2. I like BM1 bc it essentially makes u feel like 30 lvls higher.

DrifterX
04-07-2010, 01:55 AM
I think bm1 and bm2 is great for boss and tanking just depends on how you use it.

BusterEdge
04-07-2010, 10:15 PM
BM1 is only good for war and pk imo.

i also like bm1 for tanking ispita, nola ispita, and tyrant.....
well just bosses in ft2 and pluma but that's my opinion

Chris
04-07-2010, 11:24 PM
I need to make room for stone cannon then. My lightning, wind, aqua are all at 20.

Just make wind cannon level 1 bro, who cares about defence rate when your a tank.. i meen this is coming from a FB that solely pkd and did nation war, so i meen defence rate and attk rate was worthless to me. i meen just owning the cannon itself gives you hella rate.. i had stone, lightning, aqua all at 20 and wind at 1. anyone who chooses to call me fail for doing that probly just didnt know my fb :P

Chris
04-07-2010, 11:25 PM
I use BM1 much more than BM2. Actually i rarely use bm2. I like BM1 bc it essentially makes u feel like 30 lvls higher.

Learn to re target with bm2, and with vamp gears you'll love it more, it deals alot more damage faster than bm1 and when u start running dungeons like FT, a dungeon where you need as much dps as you can get, bm2 will be your best buddy

Valdoroth
04-14-2010, 10:07 PM
i have a question pertaining to bm1. I've read some misc facts and things that point to you being able to actually boost your bm1 more by simply switching gears/ using cannons or something at the right time, and would like to hear an elaborate explanation of it all. Ty

Leonhart
04-14-2010, 10:11 PM
i have a question pertaining to bm1. I've read some misc facts and things that point to you being able to actually boost your bm1 more by simply switching gears/ using cannons or something at the right time, and would like to hear an elaborate explanation of it all. Ty

Not totally sure what you're asking. But you can equip gears that raise magic attack before casting BM1 to increase the effects, the switching back. I personally just switch to an EOS then back to EOF. Same reasoning for why Aura then BM1 is better.

As for cannons... Dunno but when you cast a cannon in BM1 you actually just reapply a buff with whatever magic attack you have at the time.

Rockstar also noted before that the more SP bars you have the greater the effect... No clue what influences that.

Jaaayy
07-07-2011, 05:28 AM
Does anyone knows if cannons stack at higher levels? Such as crystal cannons and fire cannons stacking with lightning cannons at level 170.

Berserk_Fury
07-07-2011, 06:15 AM
Does anyone knows if cannons stack at higher levels? Such as crystal cannons and fire cannons stacking with lightning cannons at level 170.

no, they don't stack

IcyWave
07-07-2011, 07:12 AM
Not totally sure what you're asking. But you can equip gears that raise magic attack before casting BM1 to increase the effects, the switching back. I personally just switch to an EOS then back to EOF. Same reasoning for why Aura then BM1 is better.

As for cannons... Dunno but when you cast a cannon in BM1 you actually just reapply a buff with whatever magic attack you have at the time.

Rockstar also noted before that the more SP bars you have the greater the effect... No clue what influences that.

It's true the more sp bars you have.it affects bm1...also why not change to EOS7/8 and then change back.that magic attack really helps..

Kakakakakakakakaka
07-07-2011, 07:20 AM
who cares about defence rate when your a tank

LOL def rate helps a lot for tanking for those ppl that attack u w/o combo

Ardun
07-08-2011, 11:08 AM
LOL def rate helps a lot for tanking for those ppl that attack u w/o combo

Well, anyone attacking a bm1 fb without comboing in the first place is a noob which brings us back to the point of not needing it at high level for a pvp/pk char.

Berserk_Fury
07-08-2011, 02:52 PM
Well, anyone attacking a bm1 fb without comboing in the first place is a noob which brings us back to the point of not needing it at high level for a pvp/pk char.

So anyone who uses bm2 is a noob?

Ardun
07-08-2011, 03:24 PM
So anyone who uses bm2 is a noob?

If you go bm2 to fight a bm1 fb and you're not a class that has instant immunity....then yes you are noob. You are going to get downed and owned, unless you severely outgear the fb in which case it nullifies the entire argument about def rate and def for youbecause you were going to get owned either way...you want to go into a hypothetical situation where its someone who is using 100% resist pots from item shop and all other kind of stupid scenarios we can go into where the possibility of them happening is slim to none? Cause you seem to be the over analytical type who would.

And anyway, the situation was someone attacking someone without a combo. If the person was implying bm involvement they more than likely would've stated it.

Then again idk what type of player you are but just yesterday I fought kujashin while he was in bm2/aura and I was in bm1 and he got wrecked and he is one of better WI's on venus. Albeit he is not as heavily playing ability does matter somewhgeared as before but that brings it back to whole point of equal gear vs equal gear... all I'm saying is common sense prevails 99.9999999999% of the time

EDIT: you're a 170+ pvp fb with high level wind movement and wind cannon?

Berserk_Fury
07-08-2011, 05:15 PM
tl;dr

People bm2 in war, all the time, they just do. They don't do it specifically to fight an fb, but quite often you could be facing several people in bm2 while you're in bm1.

Ardun
07-08-2011, 10:58 PM
People bm2 in war, all the time, they just do. They don't do it specifically to fight an fb, but quite often you could be facing several people in bm2 while you're in bm1.

And they get downed and wrecked 80% of the time unless a massacre is already occurring. But since it seems you've drifted off from the original point of a fb in bm1 to everyone generally bm2ing with no bm1 fb in sight au revoir

Chris7
07-09-2011, 03:25 AM
Fb bm1 vs wa/bl bm2 w. Immunity

A few misses could be the difference between win or loss
You may be a tank but not everyone will hit you for 13s

Not saying wind can should be 20 but def rate isn't useless

Valdoroth
07-09-2011, 03:49 AM
Aha! Save me the trouble of a new post, BUT in all my free time out here in Iraq and not being able to play, I've been working on figuring out how BM1 works.
I thought I had it down as the numbers looked nice and close, but then forgot about the m-atk factor. SO, I need some data:

All buffs on stats ( only need HP, Atk, M Atk, Def, Def Rate, and Atk Rate as bm1 affects nothing else)
Stats in bm1
Then I need the stats of your non bm and bm adding, 10, 20, and 30 m-atk. You can probably easily make use of ros+9 for this.
If anyone was willing to help me out with this, I'll pay you 50m in game when I get a chance. Yes, either server. To make it really easy, I can even set up a small document either word, excel or open office so all you have to do is fill it in and send it back to me. ^_^
Thanks!

p.s. Yes, I'm that bored out here and have spent around 12 hours already trying to figure it out but can't since I lack the data I need)

Fb bm1 vs wa/bl bm2 w. Immunity

A few misses could be the difference between win or loss
You may be a tank but not everyone will hit you for 13s

Not saying wind can should be 20 but def rate isn't useless
Yup having 4-6k def rate is actually like having a 30-60% flee rate depending on your base flee rate compared to their atk rate. Unless they're in bm too. Not to mention having 7k+ atk rate makes you rarely miss when out of combo if you aren't. I once had 10k (but that was a silly test of mine with atk rate upgrades)

IcyWave
07-09-2011, 04:29 AM
And they get downed and wrecked 80% of the time unless a massacre is already occurring. But since it seems you've drifted off from the original point of a fb in bm1 to everyone generally bm2ing with no bm1 fb in sight au revoir

WOW,your wrong in so many ways

BamOwnage
07-09-2011, 12:23 PM
WOW,your wrong in so many ways

You should clarify how he is wrong, in so many ways

Valdoroth
07-10-2011, 05:47 AM
Please someone can i get some assistance? I'm bored out here (aside from studying Korean and reading The Three Kingdoms). I want to do this to help the community out.

BamOwnage
07-10-2011, 10:35 PM
Please someone can i get some assistance? I'm bored out here (aside from studying Korean and reading The Three Kingdoms). I want to do this to help the community out.

I would, if I still have my FB.

Valdoroth
07-11-2011, 04:18 AM
please do ^_^.

BamOwnage
07-11-2011, 12:24 PM
please do ^_^.

Give me a FB so I can test it

TurcoX
07-30-2011, 08:48 PM
You never.. ever.. attack in war or Pk with BM2 (being a FB) ever..

People that uses Bm2 in nation war are killing guardians, not people.

papaLarz
08-07-2011, 02:17 PM
Does the cannon gives down? Where the player can't stand

Valdoroth
09-07-2011, 04:56 AM
After around 120 BM1 uses, I have figured out both the stat increase per magic cannon levels and the increase per magic base.

The magic base is the easier one so I will tell that one first.

For 1 magic atk you gain:
0.33 Atk
0 M atk
0.18 Def
1.5 Atk Rate
1.4 Def Rate
2.55 HP

I have created a cross referencing spreadsheet for people to use to see what the stats will add for each BM.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArUNGv0mVG1JdE1ZR29sZmMwRGZoZGE2WUVEMVlFN nc&hl=en_US

You are a noob then. BM2 can be very nice for KSing. You just need good amp.

Berserk_Fury
09-07-2011, 05:16 AM
I don't really understand the stone cannon effect. It actually lowers your def?

Also FB bm2 is terrible for pvp because we get knocked down and/or stunned way too much during it, and cannot use root.

Valdoroth
09-07-2011, 05:36 AM
I don't really understand the stone cannon effect. It actually lowers your def?

Also FB bm2 is terrible for pvp because we get knocked down and/or stunned way too much during it, and cannot use root.

Yea it confused me a little at first, but that's what the screenshots say it is. and it's consistant too. What happens is that if you have no cannons at all, it'll sue the base bm1 stats. Once you learn any cannon lvl 1 It will alternate and swap to that calculation method. So for new FB's, I recommend not to bother with cannons until you know you can get at least 4 lvl 10+ right away.
The normal stats gives like 180 def for lvl 16 BM1, and the cannons only give like 150 at max, therefore you lose defence. compared to normal BM1. So saying,this is actually positive defense if your BM is lower than Lvl 11, but when you're that level, usually your base defence is also like in the 800s at most.

I'll figure out a way to make it easier to add to anyone's stats and post it. I'll liekly need another FB for this, and hopefully soon I should. :)

I wonder what evasion pots are used for...hmmm

I have created a cross referencing spreadsheet for people to use to see what the stats will add for each BM.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArUNGv0mVG1JdE1ZR29sZmMwRGZoZGE2WUVEMVlFN nc&hl=en_US

SoooRite
09-07-2011, 07:52 AM

unless you have a immune pot then you pwn!

Berserk_Fury
09-07-2011, 08:00 AM
When most people talk about using bm2 in pvp, they don't assume that you're going to be using the flawless pots or any other buff pots, simply because they're rather expensive, and not really worth using unless you're in war. And even then, personally I'd rather not use bm2 in pvp at all than spend money on those pots for it.

SoooRite
09-07-2011, 08:08 AM
When most people talk about using bm2 in pvp, they don't assume that you're going to be using the flawless pots or any other buff pots, simply because they're rather expensive, and not really worth using unless you're in war. And even then, personally I'd rather not use bm2 in pvp at all than spend money on those pots for it.

i didnt say they assume it, i said if you use a flawless pot they would pwn..... and its your opinoun if they are exspensive others can buy as many as they want + some others can buy it for them......yeah pretty much

Valdoroth
09-08-2011, 02:00 AM
Edited

I need various leveled players to pm me or post here the following stats to confirm if my calculator works properly and allow me to fix any mishaps that are still in it:

Character level: (you can give name too, but it is not necessary)
Character base stats before using BM1.
Character base stats after using BM1.
The levels of ALL your cannons. <--- this is very important

Preferably I need any lvl that is not 170-179, but I can use multiple of any of them including that one. (The stats I have been using are based off the lvl 15 BM1, which may differ in how much it adds or subtracts per cannon depending on BM lvl, but I doubt it. I need data from other players to confirm this.)

The more I can get, the faster I will be able to have it finished and accurate.

Thanks!

--- Valdoroth Kai

Valdoroth
09-19-2011, 04:12 AM
bump for readers to read previous post's edit. I need ya'lls help please :)

MrCoBalt
09-20-2011, 02:01 PM
Lvl 71

Str-198
Int-191
Dex-212

(Base Stats No Gear)
Attack : 182
Attack Rate : 582
Magic Attack : 153
Defense : 171
Defense Rate : 333

(BM1 Stats Equip Katana Equipped)
Attack : 367
Attack Rate : 1769
Magic Attack : 219
Defense : 312
Defense Rate : 898

(katana M.Atk/Atk : 3 Atk Rate :4)

Aqua -12
Wind -12
Stone - 13
Lightning - 13

Valdoroth
09-22-2011, 04:18 AM
Thanks Mr. CoBalt. I'll see to it that in my final completion of the calculator to credit your name. Though I do have to ask, by no gear you mean nothing on at all? and then you used just a plain katana from the npc. (Imma guess an alt haha, thanks still)

MrCoBalt
09-24-2011, 12:31 AM
Yes, no equipment at all.
And the katana was from the NPC since I couldn't BM1 without a weapon equipped.

Valdoroth
09-24-2011, 04:21 AM
i noticed a bit afterwards that you didn't post your hp. It's hard to test aqua cannon effect without knowing your hp start and and amounts :)