PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Info

Wiccaan
06-01-2010, 01:04 PM
Before I begin, I just reinstalled after not playing for over two years, seems a lot has changed since I last played which is why I reinstalled to check out the game again in the first place. However it seems like a lot of the info sites that used to be around are gone, or are majorly out-dated and such.

I'm looking for as much information as possible with the Blader class. When I quit, my character was 73 Blader which I still have and am using.

At this time I am sitting at these stats:

-------------------------------
Main Skills
STR: 250
INT: 62
DEX: 259
Points Unused: 12

Sword Skills - A.Master
Triple Slash: Lv20
Death Cross: Lv12
Stab Slash: Lv1 (For skill grinding.)
Dash: Lv9
Double Slash: Lv15
Mirage Grind: Lv18
Double Rising: Lv15
Iron Skin: Lv20
Hasing Dance: Lv15
Storm Grind: Lv12
Blade Aura: Lv20
Aura Barrier: Lv15
Mirage Step: Lv20
Blade Cry: Lv6

Magic Skills - Master
Regeneration: Lv4
Aqua Arrow: Lv4
Freezing Arrow: Lv4

Upgrade Skills
Vitality Mastery: Lv7
Mana Mastery: Lv6
Offensive Sense: Lv4

Both sword and mage have points not used, but I am hesitant on what to spend them on now since I have no idea whats changed since I last played. Not to mention I don't fully remember everything since I played either.

So this is what my questions are:

1. What main skills (STR, DEX, INT) should I work on?
2. Is there any specific target main skill levels I should get?
3. How are my sword/magic skills looking?
4. What should I work on for those as well?
5. Same with upgrade skills.

Also, are there any updated Blader guides/informational sites with good information that is up to date with all the latest changes to the game?

Thanks in advance :)

Hash
06-01-2010, 03:26 PM
1) dex = str for a blader, so get ur gear requirement and then it doesn't matter which u put ur points into
2) skills really depend on how you play ... I don't have a lot of those skill but I'm a higher lvl with all my skills
3) ur skills are decent but once you get Lightening Slash and Blade Scud, mirage grind and blade cry become largely useless
4) get vital interference as soon as u can ... It is great for both pvp and pve ... I have mine on lvl20 and it's great
5) get rid of mana mastery and I suggest 2x attack, 2x def, hp and def rate .. If u prefer pve u can go 2x def rate and 1x def

Wiccaan
06-01-2010, 05:44 PM
1) dex = str for a blader, so get ur gear requirement and then it doesn't matter which u put ur points into
2) skills really depend on how you play ... I don't have a lot of those skill but I'm a higher lvl with all my skills
3) ur skills are decent but once you get Lightening Slash and Blade Scud, mirage grind and blade cry become largely useless
4) get vital interference as soon as u can ... It is great for both pvp and pve ... I have mine on lvl20 and it's great
5) get rid of mana mastery and I suggest 2x attack, 2x def, hp and def rate .. If u prefer pve u can go 2x def rate and 1x def

Thanks much for the reply, should have mentioned the pve/pvp thing in my post. I prefer PvE, I'm not a cash shop user so I'm not going to bother with PvP since it will more then likely turn into whomever is willing to spend more money will be better geared etc.

Any more replies would be great :) Would like to hear some others opinions and such. Possibly high lvl builds etc too. Just some stuff to work towards.

YoungForum
06-01-2010, 06:38 PM
1)if you go heavy then ull put all your points to the minimum to wear +6/7 osm armor and fill the rest to strength.(although sense you say ur more pve make sure you can wear Forcy +5/6)
although now both skills go up by jus using sword skills or vice versa so duel trans you should be ok.
2)both things lvl up from sword skills so you dont need magic besides three of the first kind for afk'n on the dummy :) Blade scud/lighting slash should be 9-15 depending on yur combo any filler skills and buffs lvl 20.
3)Blade scud/lightning slash/vital interference are your only nec's skills i think the rest will be buffs and fillers. Fillers should be quick and aoe(ex.double rising). FK and assualt are nec 2 if u pvp/war.
4)just get the skills you need and lose the ones you dont.
5)mana is worthless...HP 2xatk 2xdef def Rate. never tryd 2def rate. do know if i would sense blader is already kinda squishy might work tho.

Wiccaan
06-04-2010, 12:46 PM
Bump, more info / opinions would be great :) the more the better.

vLadLascu95
06-23-2010, 12:33 AM
wiccaan thanks to make this topic :D ... and hash thanks a lot :) for your reply ..