PDA

View Full Version : Need a fb combo

Syllius
06-02-2010, 09:28 AM
ok so i just recently came back and i need a combo for fb, since i cant remember mine. would be greatly appreciated if you guys could share some with me

WIpwns
06-02-2010, 09:51 AM
google

forumtwizzler
06-02-2010, 10:07 AM
try my signature, first youtube link to get a feel of what you may want. then adjust your attacks according to your gears, but more amp = favor short attack.

WIpwns
06-02-2010, 10:18 AM
how does lvl 20 infernal impact work in mwar =.=

Sheep
06-02-2010, 10:57 AM
assasssinate, force slash, stab, force assault, fk, infernal impact

beowolf101
06-02-2010, 01:51 PM
force assault force slash impact stab assasinte infernal impact
force kick impact stab assasinate force assault infernal impact

NewEra
06-02-2010, 05:38 PM
FA>FS>IM>ASSASIN>INFERNAL>finisher is assasinate if the cool time is fast or just use dance of ruins or any other cuz they'll have liltle hp left

xStar
06-02-2010, 05:38 PM
smoke some bud and button smash everything kakaka

Macboy313
06-09-2010, 07:36 PM
I use this combo for all classes because it's super fast and I never really lose when i use this combo. Actually i have never lost an pvp to anyone my lvl since i got my amp and crit gear and used this combo. I'm lvl 103 BTW but here's my combo: FK, ASS, FA, FS, DoR, II. By the time I get to Infernal Impact the player is dead and if they aren't then i just do Assasinate and they are dead.

Macboy313
06-09-2010, 07:38 PM
Using DoR lets you get more dmg on Infernal Impact especially when you crit so you can finish the other player plus when u crit on DoR it does nice dmg.

Sheep
06-09-2010, 07:42 PM
I use this combo for all classes because it's super fast and I never really lose when i use this combo. Actually i have never lost an pvp to anyone my lvl since i got my amp and crit gear and used this combo. I'm lvl 103 BTW but here's my combo: FK, ASS, FA, FS, DoR, II. By the time I get to Infernal Impact the player is dead and if they aren't then i just do Assasinate and they are dead.

replace DoR with impact stab and you've got it.

Macboy313
06-09-2010, 09:54 PM
replace DoR with impact stab and you've got it.

well I used to use impact stab in there but personally I think DoR is better because of the dmg when I crit (I crit most of the time I use this and hit close to 400) and it takes away 29 Def. Also when I used Impact Stab I would end up with around 200 and under hp at the end of pvp now I end up with around 400-600 when i use DoR. Thats just if im fighting someone with pretty good gear thats close to mine. So you kinda see the difference. But if you have high atack dmg and good def then I would say go with DoR but if you don't then you should probally use impact stab for better DPS, I used it b4 I got my amp gear and better crit gear.

YumCookies
06-10-2010, 07:25 AM
Depends what class you're pvping. FBs really have no set combo...

beowolf101
06-10-2010, 07:55 AM
well I used to use impact stab in there but personally I think DoR is better because of the dmg when I crit (I crit most of the time I use this and hit close to 400) and it takes away 29 Def. Also when I used Impact Stab I would end up with around 200 and under hp at the end of pvp now I end up with around 400-600 when i use DoR. Thats just if im fighting someone with pretty good gear thats close to mine. So you kinda see the difference. But if you have high atack dmg and good def then I would say go with DoR but if you don't then you should probally use impact stab for better DPS, I used it b4 I got my amp gear and better crit gear.

is > dor enof said even if the damge is higher

Berserk_Fury
06-10-2010, 01:52 PM
dor is a horrible skill to use in pvp. It may seem to do high damage but it's dps is bad because it takes a long time to cast.

tylerduke3
06-12-2010, 01:58 AM
How many times do we need assassinate for FB? in one pvp

Berserk_Fury
06-12-2010, 07:47 AM
once

Black0ne
06-16-2010, 08:49 PM
That is Horrible, First off any combo u r given is wrong, only combo that will work is the one u make based off ur own gear. a 3hit combo can work for some but fail for others

for FB's and BLaders i use ASS - FK - FA - COMP that usually is the end of it, however for other classes u have to use poison moves, or short moves to prevent falling. wi love to hit u and down u but if all ur moves r short u wont ever break.

chikHOTDOG
06-18-2010, 06:07 PM
just a noob fb here trying to make a noob contribution,

WA,FS,FA,WIZ- assault,force kick,force slash,impact stab,assasinate. if not dead repeat dps skills until you're pretty sure infernal impact or force impact will finish them off.

FB,BL- if they use assassinate or lightningslash as their starting skills. use force slash, impact stab, force kick, assault, assassinate. they should be dead by then. if not repeat dps until you're pretty pretty sure they'll hit the ground then use finisher infernal impact or force impact.

The reason for the FB,BL combo is because most fb's and bladers use their completer skills first.(which by the way won't crit 100% all the time) so by the time they finish casting those skills, you already had cast 4 dps skills(with a high possibility that 3 or 2 of those skills will crit) which if you have high amp, it would take most of their hp, so by the time you cast assassinate it should finish them.

For those FB,BL who starts with dps skills, well it depends who crits more.

NewEra
07-17-2010, 06:37 PM
FA>FS>IM>ASSASIN>INFERNAL>finisher is assasinate if the cool time is fast or just use dance of ruins or any other cuz they'll have liltle hp left

just use my combo it has alotta crits

Enso
07-18-2010, 02:15 PM
I just use [FA > FS > IS > FK > RS > AS > Random skill that really doesn't matter cause they're almost dead anyway].

Does the charm most of the time.

Edit: Assassinate finishes them almost all the time.

sapekatumi
07-19-2010, 10:15 AM
Enso, you been watching my FB too much! Sometimes don't even need to assassinate. :P .. Force Drive + Force Impact = h0t.

Xylium

Enso
07-20-2010, 08:30 AM
Enso, you been watching my FB too much! Sometimes don't even need to assassinate. :P .. Force Drive + Force Impact = h0t.

Xylium

Lol I had that combo before I met you. x.x

Shinn
07-20-2010, 09:42 AM
Dor is Horrible, Abyssal > dor IMO

CyrStalAFX
07-20-2010, 10:14 AM
^_^

ForumHavoc
07-20-2010, 05:19 PM
Pro fb combo are lances and cannons.

NewEra
07-20-2010, 07:30 PM
looooool thats mfb an hfb he's going SFB

Enso
07-21-2010, 08:10 AM
looooool thats mfb an hfb he's going SFB

My FB is hybrid, but when I root/use cannons people qq, which is funny but boring.

>.>
07-21-2010, 07:23 PM
I see a lot of ppl mentioning the combo

which is fine, but what levels should Assas. and II be at? Also, is this a combo that a lvl 94 can use?

Enso
07-21-2010, 09:11 PM
I see a lot of ppl mentioning the combo

which is fine, but what levels should Assas. and II be at? Also, is this a combo that a lvl 94 can use?

That is a horrible combo, why would you use it..?

Fishy
07-21-2010, 09:18 PM
Dor is Horrible, Abyssal > dor IMO

lmao DoR is an AMAZING attack at lvl 20 :D sure abyssal is slightly faster in cast time, but in terms of combo cast time, DoR is slightly faster cause the combo bar refreshes sooner into it, and still good for nice hit, especially if it crits. I use DoR in both PvE and PvP combos

>.>
07-21-2010, 09:42 PM
That is a horrible combo, why would you use it..?

why would i use it at 94?

idk first thing, its mentioned in this thread as a possible combo; 2nd thing, i saw a vid with tomaboy from venus using it, so i assumed its good; 3rd thing, judging from reborn's skill layout, his combo is almost same so i assumed again the above combo is a good one

also your own combo similar to this one, just with RS and without II and different order >.>

Fishy
07-21-2010, 09:50 PM
my personal combo for pvp is FA>Rising>Force Slash>DoR/Abyssal/Assassinate/II/FI(if necessary)

and for pve i like Stigma/Assassinate/DoR/II>Repeat.....but again, that's my preference and it works out quite nice

Enso
07-21-2010, 10:00 PM
why would i use it at 94?

idk first thing, its mentioned in this thread as a possible combo; 2nd thing, i saw a vid with tomaboy from venus using it, so i assumed its good; 3rd thing, judging from reborn's skill layout, his combo is almost same so i assumed again the above combo is a good one

also your own combo similar to this one, just with RS and without II and different order >.>

For starters, the order matters... a lot. Second RS is way better dps than II. Third, your combo makes you walk a lot.

DeathlikeHowls
07-21-2010, 11:01 PM
So I assume everything but Assassinate is Lv 20?

Enso
07-22-2010, 01:04 PM
So I assume everything but Assassinate is Lv 20?

That's how most people do it. Also II is usually at 9 or 12 as well. Though I have it at 20 cause I don't use it in PvE.

LackofABetterName
07-23-2010, 09:35 PM
Dont bother with any skills that has cast time greater than 2.0 seconds.

Comp and g. m are exceptions (obviously).

Shinn
07-23-2010, 09:39 PM
dont worry my friendly fb buddies! one day our new skill will come and will be able to bump II and assass up to 15(maybe even 18) and not have to worry about it being to high for pve =]