PDA

View Full Version : New Warrior, Advice Please

Jannove
06-02-2010, 12:59 PM
Howdy. i always herd my friend talk about this game and such. never thought much of it till now that i'm bored and need something to do. idk his user name. just always told me about it.

i wish to become a warrior. so i need advice of how i would nee to stat my character? or any other info would be nice as well

icanfly
06-09-2010, 06:03 AM
Howdy. i always herd my friend talk about this game and such. never thought much of it till now that i'm bored and need something to do. idk his user name. just always told me about it.

i wish to become a warrior. so i need advice of how i would nee to stat my character? or any other info would be nice as well

when u in the game, press letter C to open up ur character status, you will see the growth status requirement and every time u lv up u get 5 point to distribute ur point. alway follow ur status first then the rest into strenght. after u meet ur lv 60 status reuirement you can put the point into what ever you like. later you will need to buy or get from drop the inteligence and dex extract potion to lower down those two adn put into your strenght. from my experience, warrior are strong adn good at tanking and lving. but warrior is boring and a little slower leveling from lv1 to lv50. by the time you rank up at lv 50 you will get new skill and much stronger and from here you be lving much faster then other people. do all your story quest to get money exp, fast lving, and to get your map and warp code. well not all just you need to know which one adn is too much to list, just do all ur story quest up to lv 52 and you will get a quest call What are you fightning for.....this quest allow you to pick a nation. lastly as far as i hear and know, venus server....everything is much cheaper then mecury. well good luck.

jimbo
06-12-2010, 07:17 PM
when u in the game, press letter C to open up ur character status, you will see the growth status requirement and every time u lv up u get 5 point to distribute ur point. alway follow ur status first then the rest into strenght. after u meet ur lv 60 status reuirement you can put the point into what ever you like. later you will need to buy or get from drop the inteligence and dex extract potion to lower down those two adn put into your strenght. from my experience, warrior are strong adn good at tanking and lving. but warrior is boring and a little slower leveling from lv1 to lv50. by the time you rank up at lv 50 you will get new skill and much stronger and from here you be lving much faster then other people. do all your story quest to get money exp, fast lving, and to get your map and warp code. well not all just you need to know which one adn is too much to list, just do all ur story quest up to lv 52 and you will get a quest call What are you fightning for.....this quest allow you to pick a nation. lastly as far as i hear and know, venus server....everything is much cheaper then mecury. well good luck.

yeah what he said and do all the quests and dont mess up your stats stay with gs and make sure u got all your upgrades in order .......think i messed up on mine i got 802 attack and my freind got 855 ..... and wa only need 43crit rate and 100+ crit dmg and and make sure your def and attack is high

Naitfoobathog
06-30-2010, 01:59 PM
i need advice on combo-ing... i just cant get over 12 combos ... i rarely get the 12th combo part .....

jimbo
06-30-2010, 02:44 PM
i need advice on combo-ing... i just cant get over 12 combos ... i rarely get the 12th combo part .....
most ppl cant combo over 12 its nothing unusaul