PDA

View Full Version : Player Learned Drop Rates

Valdoroth
04-22-2014, 10:32 PM
I made this quite awhile ago and it' very simple and I decided to open it up to the public.

Basically you run a dungeon or two (up to 5 per form) and just fill out how many of each drop type there was. It's very generalized into 3 categories: crap drops, sellable drops, and pc drops.

I also have the basic cores found in the dungeons as well.

Category Descriptions:

Crap drops are things you'd NPC, or break down for mats (To include PC crap items like evasion or HP steal or non slot)

Sellable drops are items that while not perfect, can be sold for skins, or a few million alz (like 2 slotted amp items, pc non-slot amp)

PC drops, naturally, are the perfect drops. Be that epaulets +7 and up, or PC 2 slotted amp or CD gears, and also includes amp/cd items with the correct amp in slot. This does NOT include PC items that people usually do not use like pc def with no amp, or pc hp % steal with no amp.

On some pages there's the unique drops, Merg ring, Tyrant Ring, Sienna Bracelet, Drosnin's earrings, etc.

Here's the link to the form: Drop Rate Calculation Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vbGPWxQs2tZJYjo61yFr16K3JMxiZkXszbYwNKM-DH8/viewform)

The more times the form is filled out, the better the results are for everyone.

Here's a link to view the current results:
Totals and Rates (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uFEFNgYLvuzEl8P18c-9Ff-zkYHFH7E0bznQPdA5gG0/pubhtml)

I've included a new full display showing each submission's totals based on username. All blank before I added the name requirement have been made as "Anonymous". You may use that name if you don't want your contribution visible publicly.

Please do not put ANY false information, since this is based on integrity and everyone wants to know the rates of drops anyways. If you want to know real chances of getting PC items, then answer real answers. In time this will get fill out a lot and the numbers will start to be realistic.
This includes BLANK entries!

I do keep track of this and know the game well enough to know false answers when I see them and I will delete them. Please don't make me waste time for those immature actions.

Good Luck Nevarathians!

--- Valdoroth Kai

Valdoroth
04-23-2014, 12:39 PM
Hey children, I said don't put false values. As if 5 4 3 2 1 twice in a row isn't obvious enough. Seriously grow up some.

And LiD doesn't have 14 chests.

alhifnawy3
04-27-2014, 06:52 AM
how can you get 100001 PC drops in 11 HV....you nubs should put correct values

And also i think u guys understood PC drops wrong cuz u can't get 28 PC drops in 12 eod runs

Valdoroth
04-27-2014, 04:26 PM
I've added a table to show the average % of drops from each dungeon and corrected some of the false info. Please also don't start a form and leave everything blank. It gives more false information. This is a generalized categories, but it's accurate as long as the input is true.

Valdoroth
05-04-2014, 04:13 AM
People don't learn do they. Do NOT enter a BLANK submission. Only enter if the data is true.

Valdoroth
05-16-2014, 02:11 AM
I've added Piece of Siena's Bracelet to the form.

Addiction
05-16-2014, 03:29 PM
How is PC drop for LiD 0? ._. Doesn't Shadow EoX+5's count as a PC as well as a blue bike/shadow tit. 7amps?

Valdoroth
05-17-2014, 03:54 AM
Quite unsure, but I've run many an LiD and not got any PC. Too many in fact...

Valdoroth
05-17-2014, 10:45 PM
Moved it to new google docs forms. Link updated.

Valdoroth
05-21-2014, 01:19 AM
Whether it was actually Matrimoney who gave me all the worded responses, I prefer the term geek, not nerd. Ty though. You took quite a bit of effort there to fill out 5 different responses.

kegzz
07-25-2014, 12:13 AM
nice i will use this ty since i have to run 100+ fc ill put stuff there

Valdoroth
07-27-2014, 12:46 AM
Added name req. It'll make it alot easier to figure out troll runs. :)

Valdoroth
01-31-2015, 08:26 PM
Updated to DX 2.0

All new Awakened Dungeons have been added.

Form Link (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vbGPWxQs2tZJYjo61yFr16K3JMxiZkXszbYwNKM-DH8/viewform)

Results (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uFEFNgYLvuzEl8P18c-9Ff-zkYHFH7E0bznQPdA5gG0/edit?usp=sharing)

There are error checks with the %, so you can't falsify information absurdly. I regularly clean the list of all false entries.

Since the new update changes some drop rates. I wiped all the old data and started fresh.

Valdoroth
02-07-2015, 03:23 PM
Use only numerical values. Do not put in what dropped. Only Numbers. Otherwise it will not add it into the math, and that gives invalid data.

I know some of you are too immature to know how this works, so don't fool around like the naive idiot you are and put false crap, or give a blank entry. It's annoying. If you want to know actual drop rates of the game, then either put true data, or nothing at all.

I don't have time to talk to each individual scum bag that intentionally puts fake info. So please be mature, have some integrity, and don't do that.

If you find offense at this post, then grow up and learn to "deal with it." Life isn't all peaches and cream, and neither is the internet.

AMoniCGrey
04-06-2015, 10:06 AM
So um... if I run like 40 VC and put them all in your thing [x5 per thing]... you'll think it's false? D=

Valdoroth
04-10-2015, 02:31 PM
Not likely. I know how many chests, avg drops rates with lvl booster are, and can made a very educated guess if it's real or fake.

MamaMiaYoe
04-10-2015, 07:25 PM
Geez always serious Val. You need to chill and drop the geekiness sometimes. I wish I was a GM to at least say thank you for all the work/research you've done for the forum community. Wait do they even know?

Valdoroth
04-11-2015, 02:56 PM
Geez always serious Val. You need to chill and drop the geekiness sometimes. I wish I was a GM to at least say thank you for all the work/research you've done for the forum community. Wait do they even know?

Most of them do, and know me by name. :) I haven't actually got around to doing a ton more on this recently. In fact, right now I'm on a cruise, with another one next week. So I won't even be available to do anything more for another week. I also have been distracted at home with other games, and have another class starting up soon, so it's difficult to divert time propely to get everything Id like to do done. This project however, is reliant on anyone willing to help. As long as it's not fake data, it'll help everyone. Often people start a form, and just click next and submit, so it counts as a run done, and then has no drops at all. I wish more people would participate. I had to wipe all the original data (i probably still have a copy of it somewhere though) since it got really messy and the numbers stopped adding up correctly. That's why there's error checks included in the results page, which should be all the players can see using the link at the submission window.

Enso and I are going to collaborate some works and start tracking the extreme and epic core boosters as well. I have a slow side project as well to gather all the current rank up data since the wiki is entirely out of date. I also will use that to calculate the GL's stats inc for the str/dex/int. Anyways, it's alot of work that I've put off to the side recently, like my ui skin updates. Have had many complaints about that over the past two months, but haven't sat down long enough to update any of them. I just need enough interest to do it.

EDIT: I went through the form and removed all fake as well as fixed some errors I had. All data currently is up-to-date. It just needs more entries. Once you get the hang of how it works, it gets faster to do each time in the future. With that said, the more you do it, the easier it gets.

MamaMiaYoe
04-12-2015, 01:23 PM
I'm just impressed with your dedication. If this research is indeed working then good for you. Buuuuut.....I still think you should take a break from the geekiness. It's almost summer anyway. I wanna see if you know how to have fun IN the game. I'll tell you what... I wanna challenge you on a research but in a fun Miavii way. Like a dance party. You know like the huge beach party that I held at port lux two years ago? You were there and part of my VIP too. I challenge you to get as many people on your video. Lets see who's crowd beats who on a music video :))))) watcha think? Eh? We'll make a conclusive study if this current generation was fun than the old one.