PDA

View Full Version : Won't accept any email! - [Account Creation]

LTXlemon
04-05-2010, 08:02 AM
Hi I am trying to create an account at cabal.com, however, it won't accept anything that I type in the email box. I have tried any email I have from gmail, yahoo, and hotmail and even another not on the list but when I click Continue I get:

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e28/zip_tonic/emailproblem.png

Am I missing something?

I have also tried restarting the browser, refreshing the page, redoing the process all together, I even made a new email to test! Help!

liquidoutl4w
04-05-2010, 02:49 PM
Look here i explained some stuff hope it helps:

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?422-Cannt-create-a-new-acct

EDIT: hmm well i tried to recreate the issue and I see what you are saying it must be a coding error in the web page just sit tight give it a day its probly being worked on Ill send a ticket into the help desk with my account.

Wargasm
04-05-2010, 03:27 PM
Same Problem here. GM's need to fix this problem before it gets out of hand.
I'm going to uninstall Cabal if I cannot make an account by tomorrow.

MetalicDragon
04-05-2010, 03:53 PM
Well, I'm having the same problem as everyone else in this discussion we have here. I would just like know what going on with this, and how long until I will be able register.

Oh by the way, you GMs are a shame, it's pathetic when I was looking through recent posts of this problem and one of the GMs mentioned to send a ticket. Just giving a shout maybe you GMs should rethink the problem before you type something stupid.

LTXlemon
04-05-2010, 06:59 PM
Ill send a ticket into the help desk with my account.

Thanks a bunch! Appreciate it!

I sent a PM to the GM that had replied as well in case that would help. Hopefully it is just a simple thing they didn't notice right away.

Raven
04-05-2010, 07:44 PM
These problems with the website started over the weekend. Please be patient while EST looks into it and resolves the issue.

Lavos2007
04-05-2010, 09:04 PM
im also experiencing this issue, i hope it gets resolved soon

i wanna transfer my OGP account and get back to playing for a while >_<