PDA

View Full Version : Itemshop Problems

Harlequin7
05-26-2014, 05:40 AM
Hi,
i bought some eCoins a few weeks ago, everything worked and i recieved them on the homepage. So i bought Premium and some stuff, started cabal and recieved nothing and when i look into itemshop ingame, there are no eCoins ..
i also wrote already 5 tickets to support, but they didnt reply..

please help :(

seweryn141
06-20-2014, 10:43 AM
Kolego nie bede cie dobijał ale ecoiny na stronie www i w grze to co innego :P przekonałem sie na sobie .
Tez kupywałem kilka rzeczy prze Item Shop na stronie cabala ale ich nie dostałem i pisałem tiskety ale to nic nie pomogło.
Wiec kupywalem ecoiny w grze i to co kupiłem w item shopie w grze zaraz dostawałem i radze tobie tez tak robic( kup CABAL Gift Voucher(Bronze))

Dude I will not be banging but you ecoiny on the website and the game is something else: P I realized on ourselves.
Theses kupywałem few things PRZE Item Shop on the cabala but they did not get and I wrote tiskety but it did not help.
So kupywalem ecoiny in the game, and what I bought in the item shop in the game as soon as I received and I advise you to do so too (buy CABAL Gift Voucher (Bronze))

Mhico Manayaga
03-05-2016, 01:13 AM
i have the same problem I bought an premium item but i dont receive any item at all i spent 40 $ already