PDA

View Full Version : Registration won't accept email & CAN'T SUBMIT TICKET W/OUT BEING REGISTERED!!!!

GyrlGamer
04-05-2010, 08:16 AM
Hello,

Apparently a number of people are having the same problem with your registration page. No matter what is entered in the email field, when you try to register you get a red error message in that field asking you to enter an email.

GM Jamie replied to an earlier post that we should submit a ticket to support, BUT... your Support link only allows you to submit a ticket if you are a REGISTERED user - which we are not because of the email error on the Registration page.

Could someone (Admin, GM) PLEASE look into this as soon as possible so we can register & start playing????!!!!!

Thank you!

Cyaxis
04-05-2010, 05:27 PM
Both my brother and myself are having the same problem, and I suppose a lot of people are having that problem as well.

Raven
04-05-2010, 05:45 PM
Yes, this problem showed up over the weekend. It looks like no one is able to register right now. I'm sure EST is working on the issue. At least one person has sent in a help desk ticket from his working account. Please be patient while EST gets things fixed. Below is a link to a thread with known issues listed.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?184-Known-Issues-Bugs-Crash-Issues