PDA

View Full Version : Help (again)

borat85
08-03-2014, 10:48 AM
Hi guys, in this new update they change the output damage of the wiz, and i was wondering if BOS+7 been better than PB.

I want to know if my prideus (4 amp/7cd; 1 amp/11 cd) is better or worse than the bos+7. And to PB be better, how much CD or mix (amp/cd) they should have to be superior than the bos+7??

geegeegee
08-03-2014, 10:58 AM
can't you just use the attack abilities on the bottom of your character screen to tell which is better? They added it for a reason. as for what prideus would be superior to bos7 i don't think there is any other than the perfect craft 9 amp one

borat85
08-03-2014, 11:17 AM
i already seen this attack abilities but i dont know if they are rigth! it was so easy when we have the cabal calc to test, anyway, my question is in bm3 if bos+7 is betther than my PB or PB 14+ cd with the new changes they made i want to know if bos+7 still remains better than the pb (except the perfects)!

geegeegee
08-03-2014, 11:59 AM
i already seen this attack abilities but i dont know if they are rigth! it was so easy when we have the cabal calc to test, anyway, my question is in bm3 if bos+7 is betther than my PB or PB 14+ cd with the new changes they made i want to know if bos+7 still remains better than the pb (except the perfects)!
90% sure non perfect PB will not be better than bos7. when i go bm3 i get about 75 less attack abilities on a 15 cdi pb compared to bos7.

borat85
08-04-2014, 04:18 PM
dude 1 last question, i have 2824 attack abilities, is this good enought or i can do much better?

borat85
08-06-2014, 12:13 PM
anyone??

Imunique
08-06-2014, 08:21 PM
what are those atk ability and defend ability stat ? is it even truth-worthy ? Cuz a wiz with 2800 defend ability die easier than a BL with 2300 defend ability in ECA

geegeegee
08-06-2014, 08:37 PM
dude 1 last question, i have 2824 attack abilities, is this good enought or i can do much better?

question kind of vague, no specific. want better answer need more specific. you can always do better than 2824 but i think it good enough.

what are those atk ability and defend ability stat ? is it even truth-worthy ? Cuz a wiz with 2800 defend ability die easier than a BL with 2300 defend ability in ECA

According to wormy patch notes (http://mrwormy.wordpress.com/2014/03/13/ep11-5-kr-mar-12th-2014-patch-notes/)
2. Character Attack / Defense Efficiency stats

Add new stats named Attack / Defens Efficiency display in Character window at the bottom
Attack Efficiency
Calculated on
Level / Attack (or Magic Attack) / Skill Amp. / Penetration / Hit / Accuracy / Add Damage / Attack Rate / Critical Rate / Critical Damage / Battle Mode Duration increase
Defense Efficiency
Calculated on
Level / HP / Defense / Damage Reduction / Defense Rate / Critical Rate Resist / Critical Damage Resist / Skill Amp Resist / Down Resist / Stun Resist / Knock-back Resist / Unmovable Resist / Evasion / HP Absorb / HP Absorb Limit

borat85
08-07-2014, 07:14 AM
ok, I will be more specific now, I made a test with 2 rings (ros+10 and roc+2). Fist, I switch the roc+2 for the ros+10 and the attack abilities increase, my doubt is that means the ros+10 will be better than roc+2? Or that points are useless to compare witch ring will be better??

I'm asking this because I made this change and the ros+10 had a increase in the attacks abilities because 90 attack rate more 19 magic attack apparently are better than 5% cdi, and I want to make sure that's right before I change the rest of my items!

Someone already tested this points to see if they are rigth??

Imunique
08-07-2014, 01:54 PM
ok, I will be more specific now, I made a test with 2 rings (ros+10 and roc+2). Fist, I switch the roc+2 for the ros+10 and the attack abilities increase, my doubt is that means the ros+10 will be better than roc+2? Or that points are useless to compare witch ring will be better??

I'm asking this because I made this change and the ros+10 had a increase in the attacks abilities because 90 attack rate more 19 magic attack apparently are better than 5% cdi, and I want to make sure that's right before I change the rest of my items!

Someone already tested this points to see if they are rigth??

Yes, RoS+10 is better than CR+2. 5CD cannot make up 19 m.atk, 90 atk rate and some defend.