PDA

View Full Version : GvG against the GM team event

MamaMiaYoe
08-21-2014, 12:56 AM
As a fan I think that one of the best features of this game is PvP. I dont play anymore but I log in sometimes to check what is going on and I've learned lots of things have changed. Mission war and dungeons seems to be what players are into nowadays. Even the most active channels are now just full of afk individuals waiting and bored - these channels were once pvp havens for those who take a break from farming and grinding.

The events that were currently introduced and held were mostly focused on gear acquirement or improvement. We had a couple of events for creativity which I thought was pretty awesome but we lack one particular type of event which is a PvP type. I and other people made attempts to hold a player made event in PvP/GvG form but to no success. Two years ago it was not like this we had more involvement with these types of events.

The kinds of gears some people have nowadays are unbelievable. I am not sure if having a +15 forcium multi amped set with c.rate and even archridium grade is common or is it a result from events that make people spend ridiculous amount of time and money? How are these obtained? However and whatever the reasons are behind the existence of these uber equipments I believe that today's generation of players have reached the peak level.

So why dont we bring a pvp event back with GM's being involved? A participating guild team of worthy individuals from each tier and make it live. I believe that GM's can be fair to adjust their generated character's stats for a fair match against participants. If we can make this happen, we can promote GM and player interaction and recognition to those who worked hard and played hard for this game.

CandiCoatted
08-21-2014, 08:16 AM
Interesting

Corvettezr1
08-24-2014, 12:00 AM
we cant do gvg's anymore unless it involves the guild you're in because of the guild rankings, if you leave guild and rejoin ur score wont count towards the guild score until the following new week

Thats why no one does pick up GVGs anymore

MamaMiaYoe
09-02-2014, 07:09 AM
Game used to be fun without that issue.

xFear
09-02-2014, 10:20 AM
Game used to be fun without that issue.

game used to be fun 4 years ago,remember the random PKs all over the channel just by saying "hey ur fat" u would have 20 ppl come and so on..
now every1 is way tooooo serious about everything,maybe we are too old for cabal :/

MamaMiaYoe
09-02-2014, 09:43 PM
Yep we got old. We were way too serious because that era was when we were still learning things about the game. It's just dead now.

hanhnn13
09-03-2014, 03:29 AM
Channel 20 are bored now, almost no one there

CandiCoatted
09-03-2014, 04:19 AM
To the point that you have Mega for the other nation to come visit war channel. Ugh my pk crew they are retired 2/7 remaining....... I'll be next up soon.

Valdoroth
10-05-2014, 12:26 AM
/game needs raid function for Raid vs Raid instead of GvG.... and add Party vs Party while they're at it.

xFear
10-05-2014, 07:22 AM
/game needs raid function for Raid vs Raid instead of GvG.... and add Party vs Party while they're at it.

U do realize 1 GM can literally 1 shot every1 right?

CandiCoatted
10-05-2014, 07:28 AM
U do realize 1 GM can literally 1 shot every1 right?

yet in the past people manage to "Knock down a GM"

lets do it again o.o!

Valdoroth
10-09-2014, 03:59 PM
U do realize 1 GM can literally 1 shot every1 right?The skill is called "Tornado"

MamaMiaYoe
10-13-2014, 03:07 PM
You guys still play? >.>

Rene play Destiny. You know how I have the talent to make people hate me with my mean arrogant behavior. I am in need of a partner in crime as I am making tons of enemies once again just like here in the old days. :)

CandiCoatted
10-13-2014, 04:13 PM
You guys still play? >.>

Rene play Destiny. You know how I have the talent to make people hate me with my mean arrogant behavior. I am in need of a partner in crime as I am making tons of enemies once again just like here in the old days. :)

Yes I still play! I gotta maintain my ch 20 crown!
Mail me the link about 4 different things popped up for me =\

Oh that ps4 game?

Valdoroth
10-24-2014, 03:15 PM
Or wait til like March for it to come out on PC :)

You guys still play? >.>

Rene play Destiny. You know how I have the talent to make people hate me with my mean arrogant behavior. I am in need of a partner in crime as I am making tons of enemies once again just like here in the old days. http://forum.cabal.com/images/smilies/smile.png

Not really. I might log on every couple weeks.

MamaMiaYoe
10-25-2014, 07:31 PM
Val
Got tired of playing or busy?

Cass
Yuh! Play on ps4, mulitiplayer is competetive and addicting. And plenty of gamers with big egos to f*** around with like what we did here in the old days. That is if you're up to messing around with people with some drama lama shenanigan :) you know how I operate ;)

CandiCoatted
10-26-2014, 04:48 PM
Val

Cass
Yuh! Play on ps4, mulitiplayer is competetive and addicting. And plenty of gamers with big egos to f*** around with like what we did here in the old days. That is if you're up to messing around with people with some drama lama shenanigan :) you know how I operate ;)

Tbh, although I just used my ps3 for Hulu and Netflix it's time for me to upgrade lol a game caught my attention while I was looking over my homework umm Witcher or something I would have to google it. But I'll put destiny and Witcher on my list whenever I get my ps4. Maybe after I get my new bedroom set.

Valdoroth
10-28-2014, 05:49 PM
Val

Both. The game hasn't changed really in years. And it's 100% stat driven now an no longer skill based. And each update just adds more stat driving stuff. New gears don't = skill. They're just more stats. If they overhauled the entire Rune System to effect skills instead of just adding more stats, then it'd be more skill based and better of a game. I didn't quit, I just barely get on. Additionally I started school again. A new class every 5 weeks, so it's quite fast paced.

MamaMiaYoe
11-12-2014, 05:20 AM
Both. The game hasn't changed really in years. And it's 100% stat driven now an no longer skill based. And each update just adds more stat driving stuff. New gears don't = skill. They're just more stats. If they overhauled the entire Rune System to effect skills instead of just adding more stats, then it'd be more skill based and better of a game. I didn't quit, I just barely get on. Additionally I started school again. A new class every 5 weeks, so it's quite fast paced.

+1 for school.

Skill sparring was gone when they introduced scrolls and safeguards and perfect cores.

We need events like GM's get to participate in a pvp without using the god stats. I did this before with GM Snow when he chased me all around BI for a good hour.

http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af6/kimisaonami/omg10.jpg

MamaMiaYoe
11-12-2014, 05:22 AM
Tbh, although I just used my ps3 for Hulu and Netflix it's time for me to upgrade lol a game caught my attention while I was looking over my homework umm Witcher or something I would have to google it. But I'll put destiny and Witcher on my list whenever I get my ps4. Maybe after I get my new bedroom set.

ps4>bedroom set! let me know when you get one.

CandiCoatted
11-12-2014, 06:08 AM
ps4>bedroom set! let me know when you get one.

Heyyyyyy, don't dis the set!
Yes, I'll let you know. And you never taught me how to frap!

Valdoroth
11-12-2014, 07:24 PM
Heyyyyyy, don't dis the set!
Yes, I'll let you know. And you never taught me how to frap!

I can help you since I have hours and hours of recorded video using fraps. You're going to want another program like Handbrake to compress the files too.

Valdoroth
01-12-2015, 03:05 PM
Bump for event o.o