:)

GuardianPat
04-08-2010, 04:17 PM
lol wtf? whos toca?

MyForumIsFISHIN
04-08-2010, 04:51 PM
Toca4eva1 best fb of all time

+10000000000000

How do you idiots not know who toca is? Are you friggin retarded? Do everyone a favor and experiment on whether your skull is stronger or the cement outside. Jump out of your window head-first and when you gather the results, come back and share with us.

GuardianPat
04-08-2010, 06:47 PM
Rockstar's advice: go for wa

OutOfYourLeague
04-11-2010, 06:13 PM
mFS>wizard>FA

idk where to put mFB... no offense but, I think that the whole idea of being an mFB is just ridiculous.... again NO OFFENSE

toca4eva1
04-12-2010, 02:58 AM
mFS>wizard>FA

idk where to put mFB... no offense but, I think that the whole idea of being an mFB is just ridiculous.... again NO OFFENSE

Non taken ^.^ You should really try pvp strong mFBs though =)

GuardianPat
04-12-2010, 06:53 AM
i understand if its hFB but not mFB. I agree with the person who stated some point of view.

toca4eva1
04-12-2010, 07:06 AM
Well I've never said once that mFB's are better then sFB or hFB etc. I'm just trying to put myself out there AS an mFB you know? Not to be conceited but for those of you who think or say mFB's fail. Your right they do, but im 1 of kinda for now atleast ^.^ Just come pvp me lol ^.^ Its not because of my suit, its because I'm pretty sure I was the first 170 mFB. Everyone else gave up or got scammed, or something happened ahahahaha. =)

QQsomemoreplz
04-12-2010, 07:26 AM
No offence, but anyone that think mfb s shuld come pvp me. If ownt u in 2 hit = delete ur fail char, 3 hit = go magic if your a WA/SFB/BL/SFS or sword if u are WI/FA. Anyways u will still lose no matter what.

toca4eva1
04-12-2010, 08:44 AM
No offence, but anyone that think mfb s shuld come pvp me. If ownt u in 2 hit = delete ur fail char, 3 hit = go magic if your a WA/SFB/BL/SFS or sword if u are WI/FA. Anyways u will still lose no matter what.

Your an mFB? What Server, what Nation, what lvl?

YumCookies
04-12-2010, 09:06 AM
Your an mFB? What Server, what Nation, what lvl?

I was watching your sig for like seriously 5min... o_o
Anyways, I've seen toca own some pretty good people :D

toca4eva1
04-12-2010, 09:20 AM
I was watching your sig for like seriously 5min... o_o
Anyways, I've seen toca own some pretty good people :D

@.@ Dang I was looking at it for 2minutes..I thought I was crazy....AHAHAH jk jk

forumtwizzler
04-12-2010, 09:31 AM
this is lyf, don't call me mfb :] i was hfb. And for that to happen you need : I did an open demo vs a number of FBs who wanted to claim hFB was fail. Including some sFB to who I showed my dps was HIGHER. The best of them was Azukhar, not some noob FB like Adami.

1. 2 2 slot (20% cd on each) forcium weapons
2. sFB and mFB gears
3. A ful dex build and not int build.
4. 15/24 helmet and 4x dmg2 rings

Here is the logic :
a) Magic on dex build has low base, so you need forcium weapons , osm / lapis = fail
b) Your 2 weapons must be 2 slot dmg EACH to take advantage of bm1
c) Your bm1 as hybrid > sFB bm1, because your extra magic gear and upgrade skills ( 2 magic) boosts your cannons : ligtning, aqua and stone which means you will have higher defense, attack and hp.
Once in bm1 YOU MUST have a dual gear to switch your epaulet, bofs suit. I was always lazy to switch gloves + boots.
Specially in bm1 + hfb magic boosts = you become like a mobile AOD Aura first then bm1 - , something sFB cannot do. Go to a res and kill everyone.
d) Your basic combo revolves around 3 (include terra) lances, 1 (stone) cannon and assasinate, also pick a high level 18 minimum infernal impact and probably an assasinate thats higher than 9 to makeup for your amp loss.

mFS > hFB pvp wise, because they get an additional 30% cd and more defense, HOWEVER in bm1. Also dex build means mFS concentrate more on int. So the base for hfB lance / cannon is in question.
HOWEVER in bm1, hFB > mFS - means you are better at usingit in nw and boss hunting. Your end level hFB MUST be able to solo rota.

YOUR OTHER WEAKNESS ARE :
1. cannon / lance have low AOE
2. since you will use 2 magic and 2 sword skill as upgrade you will have a slighty lower defense (which matters) in regular mode on full forcium
3. It's annoying to switch gears once you go aura then bm1 => after that you switch gears. But yes your bm1 flies to anther level.

YOUR ADVANTAGES ARE :
1. Hitting mobs with range magic skill from a distance with an equal dps like sFB. So you are less likely to die than sFB
2. Your bm1 > sfB bm1
3. If you are up vs a bringer or non guardian you can "ROOT THEM" and kill them.
4. Your gears are DAMN cheap when it comes to buying guard gears (suit boot glove) however you should have a dual set for sfb.

EDIT :
And yes vs. classes with high defenses you will struggle unless you arei n bm1. WA > sFB + hFB in all departments of the game :]

People said I was dominating other FBs because my gear was simply better. Not necessarily I was hFB. So I was brute forcing. I call that RUBBISH. I wanted to pvp rockstar but he became inactive at that point. ALL the people who said hFB was fail got thrashed in Venus. Anyone from Venus who cain raise their hand ??? - I quit hFB and went sFB because my 2 slot forcium crystal sold at a VERY high price. I have a video as sFB in my signature.

LASTLY if you want to play mFB . you should simply go FA.

coolkid
04-12-2010, 09:36 AM
this is lyf, don't call me mfb :] i was hfb. And for that to happen you need : I did an open demo vs a number of FBs who wanted to claim hFB was fail. Including some sFB to who I showed my dps was HIGHER. The best of them was Azukhar, not some noob FB like Adami.

2. sFB and mFB gears

Here is the logic :
a) Magic on dex build has low base, so you need forcium weapons , osm / lapis = fail
c) Your bm1 as hybrid > sFB bm1, because your extra magic gear and upgrade skills ( 2 magic) boosts your cannons : ligtning, aqua and stone which means you will have higher defense, attack and hp.
Once in bm1 YOU MUST have a dual gear to switch your epaulet, bofs suit. I was always lazy to switch gloves + boots.
Specially in bm1 + hfb magic boosts = you become like a mobile AOD Aura first then bm1 - , something sFB cannot do. Go to a res and kill everyone.
d) Your basic combo revolves around 3 (include terra) lances, 1 (stone) cannon and assasinate, also pick a high level 18 minimum infernal impact and probably an assasinate thats higher than 9 to makeup for your amp loss.

mFS > hFB pvp wise, because they get an additional 30% cd and more defense, HOWEVER in bm1. Also dex build means mFS concentrate more on int. So the base for hfB lance / cannon is in question.
HOWEVER in bm1, hFB > mFS - means you are better at usingit in nw and boss hunting. Your end level hFB MUST be able to solo rota.

And yes vs. classes with high defenses you will struggle unless you arei n bm1. WA > sFB + hFB in all departments of the game :]

People said I was dominating other FBs because my gear was simply better. Not necessarily I was hFB. So I was brute forcing. I call that RUBBISH. I wanted to pvp rockstar but he became inactive at that point. ALL the people who said hFB was fail got thrashed in Venus. Anyone from Venus who cain raise their hand ??? - I quit hFB and went sFB because my 2 slot forcium crystal sold at a VERY high price. I have a video as sFB in my signature.

tldr sped

toca4eva1
04-12-2010, 09:42 AM
Hey be nice @.@

Suterusu
04-12-2010, 09:48 AM
toca will never give me his combo D:

OutOfYourLeague
04-13-2010, 03:07 PM
what's the point of being an mFB if you have sword buffs -______-

toca4eva1
04-13-2010, 04:36 PM
what's the point of being an mFB if you have sword buffs -______-

hmmm good question.....Ask MFS players that same question.

OutOfYourLeague
04-13-2010, 06:05 PM
hmmm good question.....Ask MFS players that same question.

well i dnt even know lol!
i haven't met any mfb yet sooooo yeah.... maybe they're strong, maybe not. but idk.
oh yeah ima ask the same question to mFS =D

sFA FTW! (LoL)

Sheep
04-13-2010, 06:06 PM
toca = best mfb ever :D

OutOfYourLeague
04-13-2010, 06:17 PM
Well mFB or not, as long as the player enjoys the game it's all cool =D

Rastan
04-13-2010, 07:59 PM
yes,mfb pwns all,always has,always will

Suterusu
04-14-2010, 12:17 PM
sfb!

forumMule
04-14-2010, 11:38 PM

2. sFB and mFB gears

Here is the logic :

YOUR OTHER WEAKNESS ARE :
1. cannon / lance have low AOE
2. since you will use 2 magic and 2 sword skill as upgrade you will have a slighty lower defense (which matters) in regular mode on full forcium
3. It's annoying to switch gears once you go aura then bm1 => after that you switch gears. But yes your bm1 flies to anther level.

YOUR ADVANTAGES ARE :
1. Hitting mobs with range magic skill from a distance with an equal dps like sFB. So you are less likely to die than sFB
2. Your bm1 > sfB bm1
3. If you are up vs a bringer or non guardian you can "ROOT THEM" and kill them.
4. Your gears are DAMN cheap when it comes to buying guard gears (suit boot glove) however you should have a dual set for sfb.

EDIT :

LASTLY if you want to play mFB . you should simply go FA.
nice rant. didnt beat me when you were hfb.