PDA

View Full Version : Chaos box Extender x3

ObeastWA
06-06-2010, 03:05 AM
Please low the price chaos box extender..almost 40 buckz x3 but has no chance to get SEH jezzz
not worth it SEM cost 28m only we really lose for that.. please low the price or give us more chance to get SEH.. i was buyin every week x3 i never get SEH :(

Myzterious code name!♥ ♥ ♥ ....
Moody:))))))

Sulky: agressive90%,cutie pretty beauty :))))))))))))))))))) blonde
classy.seductive,
lovely IN SHORT!!ATTRACTIVE LOLZ,,,,,,BUT SIMPLEEEEEEEE ME
single but not available..sorry:P

Fishy
06-06-2010, 12:59 PM
you spent......that much.....to get SEH....? o.o no wonder why people in game complain about being broke in real life lol

jimbo
06-06-2010, 01:44 PM
lol after the 3 time stop lol

ObeastWA
06-06-2010, 03:47 PM
i'm always buyin x3 every 2 weeks i never get that SEH
:( GM hes so cheap to give a chance to get that SEh but hes selling too expensive..
come mr. GM give us more chance to get that SEH or low the prices of your Chaos Enchancer Extender
ur so rich in a real life now because of us.. But share your bleesing for us just to get that SEH in Chaos Enchancer Extender x3..

Myzterious code name!♥ ♥ ♥ ....
Moody:))))))

Sulky: agressive90%,cutie pretty beauty :))))))))))))))))))) blonde
classy.seductive,
lovely IN SHORT!!ATTRACTIVE LOLZ,,,,,,BUT SIMPLEEEEEEEE ME
single but not available..sorry:P

Server: Mercury
Guild: Seireitei
ObeastWA
Lv 145
[Katana Craft: Armor]
Nation: Capella
Luminous Great Guardian
Praetor Of Tolerance

hanzo99999
06-25-2010, 05:45 PM
lol. wow if you are really that dumb and not have a life in this world .I suggest u go suicide or go jump the river. Just keep buying them. one day it will come. Dont worry :]

blondi
06-27-2010, 06:49 PM
lol i agree chaosbox extenders FAIL nowaday, when it was OGP.. we had a chance of getting perfect core high too.... i want p core back and lower price for these stoopid boxes >.< est soft may fail? xD nvm, they already do hahahahahahaha

darklordex
06-28-2010, 09:49 PM
pepples lets all calm down and pray that we dont mess up in 2012! D::::::::