Deleted the vid.

Lord Kronius
04-21-2015, 09:06 AM
Wuts up love me sexy!! haha

Delayed
04-21-2015, 01:25 PM
Supsz Dawkz.

I'm getting back into the game slowly.

I'm enjoying the dungeons again even though the drop rates, crafting success/fail ratios can be a big bummer.

If the rewards are all about random luck, well at least the social aspect, community and friends are real and worth our time.

ColdFire
04-21-2015, 01:45 PM
don't post a video brah. let the bad kids be bad :-)

Lord Kronius
04-22-2015, 07:58 AM
Everybody love everybody!!

MamaMiaYoe
04-23-2015, 07:28 PM
A lot of nonsense posts here in the gladiator section. Where are the guides and flaunts? -.-

ToasterStrudel
04-23-2015, 07:48 PM
A lot of nonsense posts here in the gladiator section. Where are the guides and flaunts? -.-
dang, cabal's princess and always #1 fa needs a gladiator guide

MamaMiaYoe
04-23-2015, 07:54 PM
7 topics? sad. This is why the gladiator class needs me.

ToasterStrudel
04-23-2015, 07:57 PM
Here's a start: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?45116-how2play101

MamaMiaYoe
04-23-2015, 08:00 PM
My dog can do that.

ToasterStrudel
04-23-2015, 08:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/lMRE0ny.gif

MamaMiaYoe
04-23-2015, 08:08 PM
https://33.media.tumblr.com/f0aba6cc316dc8d44e2a02e937ca1c81/tumblr_ncxtlq0gVz1tidx4ro1_500.gif

ToasterStrudel
04-23-2015, 08:14 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzgwr4tjCq1qgp9hfo1_500.gif

MamaMiaYoe
04-23-2015, 08:21 PM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/4c3a382467c606b79b39ff37a0cbdd4d/tumblr_nn7tl8Dnoa1rvdkygo1_500.gif

ToasterStrudel
04-23-2015, 08:24 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzgg4k3zAQ1qdq5u6.gif

MamaMiaYoe
04-23-2015, 08:40 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/ASb720nLj8KPu/giphy.gif

ToasterStrudel
04-23-2015, 08:50 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XcroWQm.gif

jamnotjelly
04-23-2015, 09:15 PM
Here gooooooooeeeessss.

MamaMiaYoe
04-23-2015, 09:48 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4n92hkUnS1qdchnvo1_500.gif

Delayed
04-23-2015, 11:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0spFY1I2NQ

Patience!

I have to wait for the proper time to record my content that will inform y'all on GL tricks.

I play at 15-20 fps and 300~400 ms most of the time.

I might end up showing the cool moves against training dummies.
Recording in war wasn't productive.

Thanks for the hype.

Lord Kronius
04-24-2015, 09:19 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0spfy1i2nq

patience!

I have to wait for the proper time to record my content that will inform y'all on gl tricks.

I play at 15-20 fps and 300~400 ms most of the time.

I might end up showing the cool moves against training dummies.
Recording in war wasn't productive.

Thanks for the hype.

lmfaooooo xddd

Delayed
04-27-2015, 05:14 PM
BUMP VIDEO IS FINALLY HERE ! xDDDDD

doomer123
04-27-2015, 05:31 PM
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lofxqaQNQK1qzh5sno1_r1_500.gif

Delayed
04-27-2015, 06:58 PM
At least your AZN gifs and my noob content keeps the forums alive.

MamaMiaYoe
04-29-2015, 04:28 AM
EDIT: VIDEO IS HERE! :DDDDD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNPysmcRuxE

Enjoi.

Video and explanation coming soon.

To prove my point.

If you know what I mean :p

Hi all, it's good to be back on forums.
Thanks for sharing. Gladiator is like a blader and warrior combined so its an interesting class to play. Those skills with castin time that give you a decent amount to manually/automatically retarget an opponent in pvp will be your best utility imo. Your demonstration shows quite a few so let me say something about it

The ability to debuff on a training dummy is a good start. I hope by now, if you're willing to stick and improve these sets of combo you came up with, you'd be practicing this on moving targets until you eventually be comfortable using it in pvp war, freestyle and pk.

I hope you're aware though about the presence of rate resist gears because those are quite abundant among the high level and priviledged. I think you'll put yourself in great danger with those sets of skills if to be used in pvp againt these folks. So I would advice you to give consideration to the tempo of your combo. We have a skill that has a 70% chance to suppress, Moon Strike I believe, if you havent thought of its use then perhaps you should because it will be quite handy.

Delayed
04-29-2015, 06:23 AM
That's my skill bar for every type of content. (PvP and PvE) (my F1 bar)
0 Combo key
1 Eternal Slash 1~5
2 Illusion Blade 1~3
3 Crimson Blade 1~7
4 Rising Storm 0~1
5 Moon Strike (Suppression) 1~3
6 Mystic Dash 1~13
7 Fadeaway 4~5
8 Rapid Dash 1~5
9 Shawdow Step 1~3
I play left hand on num key pad and right hand on mouse. This img is an example but my numkey pad is on laptop.

I use automatic retarget "z" key is right next to the 0 (combo key).
So retarget is the "del." in War I use it between each 0s if I feel that the opponent is spamming fade/manual atk on me.
It works alright most of the time even if it let me select another enemy sometimes. Pressing 2 times works most of the time if it's not crowded.

My fillers are 7-8-9.

4 is my combo debuff, dash, defense short, party exclusive, and all mentioned in video. I can even cast Regeneration the Auto Heal +30 in war if I lost it.

5 is my suppresion skill. I'll spam couple 0s and if I see the Proc losing Root and tries to escape I'll mix a 5 in my rotation to keep him close a little bit more time.

6 is my stun (2 secs) (force kick equivalent) long range, to chase, or start a combo from afar.

My PvP combo and DPS is 0-7-8-9-0-0-7-8-9-0-0 it give exactly a 11 combo. And his finisher is a 1~7 Crimson Blade skill very interesting.

*** Btw, all the skills that gets called under 0 key are the best imo. They have area, conic/piercing, even crimson blade have a great AoE effect.

Another combo I love to use when it's rly rly crowded is the 0-7-0-7-0-7-0-7...
It maintains a Down +75% effect and it allows me to take less hits from the pack of enemies.

I do chase a bit sometimes but not extremely. Only 1 dash and hopefully it works, right under a 3 directionel tower base before enemy evades.

Here's my F3 bar that contains ranged combo.
It can be a 1~7 combo or a very nice 1~5 if I spam 0-7-0-7-0-7-0-7-0-7....

MamaMiaYoe
04-29-2015, 09:23 AM
You didn't have to exaggerate your set up. Pretty sure you already know we all have different arrangements when it comes to that. Anyway you're right about not chasing too much leave it for the wi's, you're gladiator and crowd control is your job.

So given that your focus in pvp is war how could you tell us in a nutshell the benefits or that perk of the fade away skill? Is it really just to k.down and take less hits? Will this skill also be beneficial to a GvG scenario where there's less amount of hp (hence less amount of time) to figure out a move before wrecking or dying? Because since your combo sets are crowd control based, and you said its fun and you make it sound it works it should just make sense to be part of an effective combo right. Have u tried that kind of pvp crowd scenario?

Delayed
04-29-2015, 02:10 PM
The fadeaway skill is GL exclusive and for the very 1st time in cabal, you can officially pop a defensive short during the combo instead of waiting your combo to finish and get stun lock to death. FBs have an easy time with all 0.9 second cast time debuffs at start or end of combo. They could debuff middle because an enemy can possibly get out of the 1~4 range. By trying to escape for example.

Example, for WI,
Your skill bar that uses Cannons/Lances, I'll have Burning Hand skill 1~2 range at skill #7, and will cast SI, or Mass Restore during combo.

Doing stuff in combo increases efficiency on time management and overall performance.

GL is privileged to have a skill that makes his position go backwards.

No way the GL can crowd control at all, he's in no way a Guardian (L) base blocker.
No Intuition, No Bear's Vitality, No High Regens, No 1~7 Range AoE FA berserk bm3, no AoD, no Execrations
-> just a regular Absorb skill that sponges 1 Assassinate skill of a good FB.

MamaMiaYoe
04-29-2015, 03:27 PM
I think the part where we crowd control is when we wipe them out or for the lack of a better word annihilate the weak portion of the crowd with the "great" AoE skills like those you've introduced... That the gladiators purpose in this crowd control agenda is to finish, to lessen the number of mobs, to interrupt and influence the outcomes of encounters between the pushing/defending group. hmmm? Cant this be doable in bm1?

I know how combo mode works. I played wizard before and made use of dash + fade + blink in combo to energy field a target I'm chasing so I know what u mean.
But I'm gladiator now, a beginner, and I really want to hear from other people how this class works.

ToasterStrudel
04-29-2015, 03:34 PM
you're gladiator and crowd control is your job.
best joke 2015

But I'm gladiator now, a beginner, and I really want to hear from other people how this class works.
you're getting a bunch of valid info/points. however, all you do is beat around it and try to go with your own opinions. but that's typical so...

MamaMiaYoe
04-29-2015, 03:40 PM
Validity....................... of a video that shows skills demonstrated on a training dummy. Mhm.

ToasterStrudel
04-29-2015, 03:48 PM
Validity....................... of a video that shows skills demonstrated on a training dummy. Mhm.
maybe I wasn't being specific enough. I was talking about what delayed has typed my dear. thought you could've figured that out with that superior iq of your's.
and going on that point, maybe if you learned how to read, this thread isn't about the current state of gladiators. It's about the SKILL called FADEAWAY. likewise, how are you able to assume all these things about gladiators coming from "a video that shows skill demonstrated on a training dummy."
http://33.media.tumblr.com/11a044d89fd6a61fa08ba62d57421ec6/tumblr_mzat68xNz41rfduvxo1_500.gif

doomer123
04-29-2015, 03:52 PM
>mfw miavii says he has skills

MamaMiaYoe
04-29-2015, 04:18 PM
The reason why this video was posted is so that he can show how to debuff in combo using the fadeaway skill. So my iq says how can doomer123/doomerfb and ToasterStrudel understand what debuffing in combo means? like seriously when these two only know how to dash on combo back when I murdered them in channel 20. Lik there's no way that they can or have proven they know the benefits of these tricks without showing us here right?

Unless they have a vdeo that shows they can actually do these on other players. I mean if you watch Miavii's videos the stuff that tells the FA Miavii is valid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS0AqcBjQVs

MamaMiaYoe
04-29-2015, 04:20 PM
but my point is, wouldnt it be more valid if a teacher, would show that he can actually use these tricks on players?

ToasterStrudel
04-29-2015, 04:31 PM
The reason why this video was posted is so that he can show how to debuff in combo using the fadeaway skill.
I'm glad you actually know the purpose of THIS thread. Perhaps you should state your opinions about the gladiator class elsewhere then?

mfw miavii thinks s(he) has a good amount of skill to post such a pathetic video

doomer123
04-29-2015, 04:31 PM
The reason why this video was posted is so that he can show how to debuff in combo using the fadeaway skill. So my iq says how can doomer123/doomerfb and ToasterStrudel understand what debuffing in combo means? like seriously when these two only know how to dash on combo back when I murdered them in channel 20. Lik there's no way that they can or have proven they know the benefits of these tricks without showing us here right?

Unless they have a vdeo that shows they can actually do these on other players. I mean if you watch Miavii's videos the stuff that tells the FA Miavii is valid

mfw I broke another of miavii's nerve

ColdFire
04-29-2015, 04:34 PM
I don't get why people still think it's 2010

MamaMiaYoe
04-29-2015, 04:35 PM
doomerFB... oh those days. lmao, oh hey did you buy my friends wi?

ToasterStrudel
04-29-2015, 04:35 PM
still have that lingering feeling for some D

doomer123
04-29-2015, 04:37 PM
doomerFB... oh those days. lmao, oh hey did you buy my friends wi?

>mfw miavii has friends

karma was given to me; try again

I don't get why people still think it's 2010

ur still alive holy sht

MamaMiaYoe
04-29-2015, 04:41 PM
I'm glad you actually know the purpose of THIS thread. Perhaps you should state your opinions about the gladiator class elsewhere then?

Can you debuff in combo with fadeaway skill? Oh yeah only if it's a dummy right? mhm

ToasterStrudel
04-29-2015, 04:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaeGcf0ZgQk
still stuck in 2011 when I was good LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
, 33b wasn't enough to get geared, LF>another bf

ToasterStrudel
04-29-2015, 04:44 PM
Can you debuff in combo with fadeaway skill? Oh yeah only if it's a dummy right? mhm
still stuck in 2010, you can debuff in combo?

doomer123
04-29-2015, 04:44 PM
still stuck in 2010, you can debuff in combo?

u can fade and dash in combo; omg blink too!!!~~@!!@!!3

ToasterStrudel
04-29-2015, 04:47 PM
u can fade and dash in combo; omg blink too!!!~~@!!@!!3
w0wz0rs was miavii the only person to attain that level of proficiency in her (his) class?

MamaMiaYoe
04-29-2015, 04:50 PM
>mfw miavii has friends

karma was given to me; try again

I have a lot contrary to popular belief in forum. V.v I even have a GM skypebuddy so yeah thats probably why I'm not yet banned with all the harassment I've done towards you and the others for like a long time.

Karma was given to you?! Oh my gosh that's so irritating my eyelashes. Could've been more than Captain rank if it was in my hands. lmao

doomer123
04-29-2015, 04:52 PM
I have a lot contrary to popular belief in forum. V.v I even have a GM skypebuddy so yeah thats probably why I'm not yet banned with all the harassment I've done towards you and the others for like a long time.

Karma was given to you?! Oh my gosh that's so irritating my eyelashes. Could've been more than Captain rank if it was in my hands. lmao

omg much care such wow; i hope u realize karma isn't really my wi and i've warred like <15 times with it l0l.
no one post my main wiz ign pls thx

w0wz0rs was miavii the only person to attain that level of proficiency in her (his) class?

sure budddyyy it totally matters this day and age too npnp

ToasterStrudel
04-29-2015, 04:53 PM

#stillstuckin2010

MamaMiaYoe
04-29-2015, 04:57 PM
omg much care such wow

sure budddyyy it totally matters this day and age too npnp

Butthurt!

doomer123
04-29-2015, 05:00 PM
Butthurt!

ya totally
/s

MamaMiaYoe
04-29-2015, 05:03 PM
2010 was when Darrkd emailed me a picture of his computer with a long bony looking dark object, it looked like a middle finger.

ColdFire
04-29-2015, 05:11 PM
2010 was when Darrkd emailed me a picture of his computer with a long bony looking dark object, it looked like a middle finger.

Sorry. I'm not trying to step into anything that people seem to partake in on the forums these days, but I've never e-mailed you anything or even spoken to you outside of Cabal.

MamaMiaYoe
04-29-2015, 05:18 PM
Mhm. zutto wasurenai sempai.

ColdFire
04-29-2015, 05:22 PM
I'm also American. Anyway, nice talkin

MamaMiaYoe
04-29-2015, 05:28 PM
Fine. There's just too much to forget.

Delayed
04-29-2015, 05:38 PM
Hey, I wouldve loved to showcase Fadeaway's maneuvers in Mission War, but I've posted the reasons at beginning of thread why I'd rather show the tricks on Dummies.

I play on a laptop and I'm far from servers.

By the way, a lot have changed in combo debuff.
People used to lock the combo bar.
All debuffs were 0.9 - 1.0+ second which was bearable with high latency to do frigging 4 debuffs + in a combo.
Now FBs have some nasty 0.7s that would require AZN spasms and below 50 ms latency to catch.
etc.etc.

Fade Step @0.5 cast time... I just don't fking want to talk about it. It's for the Dance Dance Revolution adepts who plays cabal part time.

This video, praising the Fadeaway skill, will help the GL kind to go on.

/thread please, and let it age...

inb4lobster

ToasterStrudel
04-29-2015, 05:55 PM
Fade Step @0.5 cast time... I just don't fking want to talk about it. It's for the Dance Dance Revolution adepts who plays cabal part time.
would you care to elaborate on this bit of your post? confused as to why you need ddr to fade in combo when it's all based on latency

Delayed
04-29-2015, 06:34 PM
@ above ^

I get GPU lag,

CPU heats up and it's choppy, the frame rate acts all fuzzy, can't combo at all.

In war when there's a lot of ppl around I can get 10 ~15 fps, it slows down so badly combo will cancel if I insist with using 3 fillers.

People with good computers could run 3-4 games opened and still don't get as bad as I get.

With the Fraps recorder too, it uses even more GPU power that I lose the stability.

I reformat this laptop many times now, it's getting old, I have fun anyways.

My PC is crap. Let's not talk about it. It frustrates me. Just running Firefox makes my fan scream these days.

ToasterStrudel
04-29-2015, 06:36 PM
@ above ^

I get GPU lag,

CPU heats up and it's choppy, the frame rate acts all fuzzy, can't combo at all.

In war when there's a lot of ppl around I can get 10 ~15 fps, it slows down so badly combo will cancel if I insist with using 3 fillers.

People with good computers could run 3-4 games opened and still don't get as bad as I get.

With the Fraps recorder too, it uses even more GPU power that I lose the stability.

I reformat this laptop many times now, it's getting old, I have fun anyways.

My PC is crap. Let's not talk about it. It frustrates me. Just running Firefox makes my fan scream these days.
common and typical problems but I still don't understand how all this is related to ddr? unless i'm completely missing what the reference is

Delayed
04-29-2015, 06:40 PM
I never mentioned stupid DDR ram. wtf. A PC as whole isn't called DDR3 @ 1300 Mhz

/thread
/thread
/thread

MamaMiaYoe
04-29-2015, 07:00 PM
WTF did I just read? v.V

@Delayed

I'm sorry for the clutter. I've been a bad bad bad person in these forum boards lately and made some enemies and they are following me and I guess trying to be like me or I dont know, perhaps going down to my level.

But please dont feel pressured about our opinions, you can always post and share what you want but be prepared to be trolled, or attacked by downers, you know how it's like these days.

This is a new class and as much as I hate to admit, it doesnt have the love and support from a lot of players, which kinda tells a lot that it scks. But we can change that if more of us got the attitude like you do - sharing the video of you having fun. Nothing wrong with your video just thought that it would've said more if it was applied in a real pve/pvp situation.

ToasterStrudel
04-29-2015, 07:22 PM
I never mentioned stupid DDR ram. wtf. A PC as whole isn't called DDR3 @ 1300 Mhz

/thread
/thread
/thread

I never said ddr ram

Delayed
04-29-2015, 08:39 PM
Daym, sorry

I used the reference of Dance Dance Revo thing to avoid being racist and use the "asian skills" term.

Dx

Confusion Lv. 20 [+][-] (let's unlearn confusion skill here, I'll cover the Alz fees)

My mistake :P

ToasterStrudel
04-29-2015, 08:51 PM
Daym, sorry

I used the reference of Dance Dance Revo thing to avoid being racist and use the "asian skills" term.

Dx

Confusion Lv. 20 [+][-] (let's unlearn confusion skill here, I'll cover the Alz fees)

My mistake :P

but there are a bunch of non asians who are able to fade in combo =(

Delayed
04-29-2015, 09:21 PM
Then it's some good PC owners who lives on west coast or middle of america. RIP North East.

You have to imagine dem crazy players playing arrow games on PC. It's super fast. It's out of this world. Surprisingly, asia exists.
You get my bad reference ;P

Seiyuu
04-30-2015, 01:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWkwY10OUAI&feature=youtu.be
Excuse my low bitrate, I edited using a potato

Delayed
04-30-2015, 03:08 PM
!!! third party !!!

How come the fps is crystal clear ?

You using FPS enhance Hack 4000 resolution v0.9001 ?

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Try to do the same thing with xigncode3,
it'll prevent you from being good.

inb4showUsTheMS

Lulu
05-25-2015, 09:47 AM
This would've been super impressive around 2009, and if you weren't clicking the skills.. and if you used it in like a freestyle or war.. or anything that isn't a dummy

Delayed
05-25-2015, 09:58 AM
this would've been super impressive around 2009, and if you weren't clicking the skills.. And if you used it in like a freestyle or war.. Or anything that isn't a dummy

k .

MamaMiaYoe
05-25-2015, 11:57 AM
They do it... on a dummy. :D

Lulu
05-25-2015, 01:13 PM
The fadeaway skill is GL exclusive and for the very 1st time in cabal, you can officially pop a defensive short during the combo instead of waiting your combo to finish and get stun lock to death. FBs have an easy time with all 0.9 second cast time debuffs at start or end of combo. They could debuff middle because an enemy can possibly get out of the 1~4 range. By trying to escape for example.

Example, for WI,
Your skill bar that uses Cannons/Lances, I'll have Burning Hand skill 1~2 range at skill #7, and will cast SI, or Mass Restore during combo.

Doing stuff in combo increases efficiency on time management and overall performance.

GL is privileged to have a skill that makes his position go backwards.

No way the GL can crowd control at all, he's in no way a Guardian (L) base blocker.
No Intuition, No Bear's Vitality, No High Regens, No 1~7 Range AoE FA berserk bm3, no AoD, no Execrations
-> just a regular Absorb skill that sponges 1 Assassinate skill of a good FB.

I don't mean to be a total prick but you know people have been targetting mobs and other players to do this since the dawn of time yeah?

ToasterStrudel
05-25-2015, 01:16 PM
I don't mean to be a total prick but you know people have been targetting mobs and other players to do this since the dawn of time yeah?
but he wasn't trying to show off or impress anyone so i don 't understand why you're telling him all of this
he was just showcasing the potential of the unique fadeaway skill

Lulu
05-25-2015, 01:54 PM
but he wasn't trying to show off or impress anyone so i don 't understand why you're telling him all of this
he was just showcasing the potential of the unique fadeaway skill
1. Clicking skills will do more harm than good
2. Everything he's shown can be done without that skill
3. Almost none of what he's shown as any use

ToasterStrudel
05-25-2015, 02:36 PM
1. Clicking skills will do more harm than good
2. Everything he's shown can be done without that skill
3. Almost none of what he's shown as any use
1)Okay, I agree that his skills need remapping and are terribly placed
2)never said you can't do what he did without the skill
3)I agree again but he never said there was a point to the video other than showing people new to gl (like miavii apparently) what the fadeaway skill is capable of oh and perhaps people who have been inactive for 2 years and don't even know what a gladiator is

Lulu
05-25-2015, 08:27 PM
1)Okay, I agree that his skills need remapping and are terribly placed
2)never said you can't do what he did without the skill
3)I agree again but he never said there was a point to the video other than showing people new to gl (like miavii apparently) what the fadeaway skill is capable of oh and perhaps people who have been inactive for 2 years and don't even know what a gladiator is
Does anyone play Glad on NA? LOL

Delayed
05-25-2015, 08:58 PM
Exactly, this thread is to show the Fadeaway skill's:
potential to activate a few shorts with it, on the spot with no need to walk any further or click something in the distance.

@Lulu,

Before you argue about my ways, being wrong and old fashioned with clicking, just forget about dummies, skills mapping and ways to do it.

Try it out, because the way I show it, is the easy way and therefore, I teach people on how to have more fun with GL.

Lulu
05-25-2015, 10:16 PM
Exactly, this thread is to show the Fadeaway skill's:
potential to activate a few shorts with it, on the spot with no need to walk any further or click something in the distance.

@Lulu,

Before you argue about my ways, being wrong and old fashioned with clicking, just forget about dummies, skills mapping and ways to do it.

Try it out, because the way I show it, is the easy way and therefore, I teach people on how to have more fun with GL.

Clicking skills isn't old fashion it's just being bad

Delayed
05-26-2015, 08:17 AM
Clicking skills isn't old fashion it's just being bad

EDIT: lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala.

la.

MamaMiaYoe
05-26-2015, 08:43 AM
Go fuk yourself rly.

Buffs or debuffs always been used by many ppl on upper skill bar and we click on hem.

I maximize my choice of skills from 1 to 9.

Deal with it.

You don't even play the game?

You don't even play NA?

Go back to your nolife servers, BR, EU, KR, SEA.

Fuk you arshole.

Oooooooh.....but he played NA though. He is a pioneer FA whos known to perform tedious tricks not a lot of people (well FA's) can do in freestyle/pk pvp. He's got a different view point with what you call fun in this video

Delayed
05-26-2015, 09:58 AM

EDIT: wait, I still need to report a EOD2 bug today, with vid.
Not the best time to get temp banned. Gimmie a sec.

2ndEDIT: edit your quote MamaMia pliss. Remove biscuit language.

Lulu
05-26-2015, 12:00 PM
Oooooooh.....but he played NA though. He is a pioneer FA whos known to perform tedious tricks not a lot of people (well FA's) can do in freestyle/pk pvp. He's got a different view point with what you call fun in this video
lol thanks for quoting or I wouldn't have seen what he said

MamaMiaYoe
05-26-2015, 01:45 PM
lol thanks for quoting or I wouldn't have seen what he said
lolololol

@Delayed
Why so paranoid? u wont get temp banned.