PDA

View Full Version : wa base attack

jimbo
06-06-2010, 03:04 PM
hmm why base attack different from otheres besides the gear for example i got 800 base attack and im 117 with one bof1 and ext bracelet(yeah im a noob but got good game wisdom if u need help on anything let me no besides dungeon runs) but a lvling partner of mines got 717 attack and hes 120 and got an osmium gs plus 6 sloted 228 attack and i got a tit gs(20/48)attack is 180 attack and a rival of mines good freind a bit to an he got osmium daik plus 6 and lvl 122 and got 836 attack(wow owns me every time and i better gear then he dose and make it even worst he got more def than i do why such a big differece between 117-122 lvls please explain(is this game already decide who will be stronger no matter the gear)

NiteFalcon
06-06-2010, 03:48 PM
Well first you have to understand where everyone gets their base attack from. Weapons are not the only way to get higher attack. Epaulet, Bracelets, and ring of fighter+9 or higher also provide key bonuses to Attack. Point distribution for STR, INT, and DEX will also make a difference. If you have any wasted points in INT and DEX then you are not maximizing your attack.

Your friend with the OSM GS probably has very bad bracelets, or wasted points in INT and DEX.

Your friend with the OSM Dai probably has better bracelets then you, and cape, etc

Sheep
06-06-2010, 04:24 PM
I used to use a 20/48 tit gs a long time ago too. I still have it in my bank. The problem is that you don't know how to efficiently combo according to the kind of gear you have.
Since the 20/48 gs has such low attack and high rate, your best doing as many big skills as possible, especially since you will most often crit with all that rate. with a sword that only has 180 attack like that, your fast skills will tickle your opponent. Try using sw twice and a ww finisher in your combo like, sw>fk>is>charge>sw>ww, something like that.

jimbo
06-07-2010, 05:39 PM
I used to use a 20/48 tit gs a long time ago too. I still have it in my bank. The problem is that you don't know how to efficiently combo according to the kind of gear you have.
Since the 20/48 gs has such low attack and high rate, your best doing as many big skills as possible, especially since you will most often crit with all that rate. with a sword that only has 180 attack like that, your fast skills will tickle your opponent. Try using sw twice and a ww finisher in your combo like, sw>fk>is>charge>sw>ww, something like that.

for burning raven thanks but me and my freind has same epulet but dont now about the bracelt and rings i think me and him use same rings though and for sheep ima plus 12 it when i get the chance to(234) pretty good for the stats

Sheep
06-07-2010, 06:16 PM
just +7 and stop. don't risk breaking the 3rd slot.

WIpwns
06-07-2010, 06:18 PM
just +7 and stop. don't risk breaking the 3rd slot.

no risk no fun

jimbo
06-07-2010, 07:25 PM
lol true sem prices drop alot was 60 mil now 28 mil lol and burning raven my freind used all the stuff i used an he had way more base attack then i do now lol he had 836 at lvl 117 and 122 855 now not adding up and he used bof+0 <<

Filthy
06-07-2010, 07:52 PM
make sure u have these upgrades

Offensive Sense (+attack)
Impact Control (+attack)
Defensive Sense (+def)
Damage Absorb (+def)
Sixth Sense (+def rate)
Vitality Mastery (+hp)

- your friend prob has reflex instead of attack upgrade

- he might not be the same class rank as you

- as raven said, if hes done rank/skill ups and hasnt extracted the extra int/dex into str thats a loss of attk

jimbo
06-07-2010, 07:53 PM
i believe i do but to make sure ima redo my upgrades